PDA

View Full Version : illegal scooter stunt riding

flash
4th January 2006, 20:40
go you woosy peices of shit, go!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6744782297188252223&q=motorbike

oldrider
4th January 2006, 21:03
Why are wheelies classed as dangerous driving? I think those guys are more in control than most and probably constantly improving their skills.
Maybe a little careless about road manners but their riding is not careless, on the contrary they are probably more focused than the average driver.
It looks frightening to those of us who can't do these maneuvers so therefore it must be dangerous, yeah right!
I think they "are" clever, scooters or not. :headbang: Cheers John.

skidMark
4th January 2006, 21:12
thats some badass shit maaaannn (said like jamaican)

Badcat
4th January 2006, 21:16
what a waste of bandwidth.
little girls.

Sketchy_Racer
4th January 2006, 21:38
Meh, i could do better :nya:

skidMark
4th January 2006, 21:51
go do it then and show us a vid....

i especially liked the 1 handed 1 footed wheelie while carrying a pillion :wari: :scooter: :gob:

flash
4th January 2006, 21:58
i dont care what he did, hes still on a scooter

skidMark
4th January 2006, 22:11
don't make me repeat the end up buying bigger bikes then more bike models available theory again because quite frankly i can't be f**d typing it lol :blink:

flash
4th January 2006, 22:23
don't make me repeat the end up buying bigger bikes then more bike models available theory again because quite frankly i can't be f**d typing it lol :blink:

ive read over what u said but cant under stand a word dude?

thehollowmen
5th January 2006, 07:05
Funny there are some places in the world with more scooter models than bike models.. I know I just been there..

Sketchy_Racer
5th January 2006, 09:51
i dont care what he did, hes still on a scooter

AH HA!! at least they are riding something, and your not!! shove that in your pipe and smoke it :bleh: :doobey:

kels
5th January 2006, 09:56
:killingme :killingme :killingme
Hell that was so cool to watch!

flash
5th January 2006, 09:58
AH HA!! at least they are riding something, and your not!! shove that in your pipe and smoke it :bleh: :doobey:

:killingme im actually riding two bikes, just not on the road :kick:, and their both better than stupid scooters/buckets

Sketchy_Racer
5th January 2006, 10:00
ohhh and what!! iv got 20000 bikes to ride... cause im sooo good that they cant help but give me a ride on their bikes...

ill get a vid of me pulling off stunts on the scoter soon ;)

flash
5th January 2006, 10:03
ohhh and what!! iv got 20000 bikes to ride... cause im sooo good that they cant help but give me a ride on their bikes...

ill get a vid of me pulling off stunts on the scoter soon ;)
i dont care if you pull some stunts, its still a scooter...;)

Sketchy_Racer
5th January 2006, 10:12
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad:

ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFLATE MY EGO BOY!!!! why i oughtta......

lets take it outside :kick:

skidMark
5th January 2006, 10:45
lol who cares what fucking bike it's on they still have skills to ride like that those are some sweet stoppies.... gotta learn to do rolling stoppies like that on my mini motard....but wheelies are hard on it,you get it up and just with no warning it throws right back you have to keep the front wheel pretty low.

gotta get my mate to teach me he was on my bike a couple of mins and was wheeling the length of his 40 metre driveway i was just like :mellow: legend

gotta get him to teach me how he can wheelie like any bike he can balance on the spot on a push bike for like 5 mins we give up watching after a while so he stops usually.

he does race 650 trails though ....hes my idol lol:done:

MA

Colapop
5th January 2006, 11:01
I wonder if they learned wearing that gear?
All skill is good skills. They'll get bored with scooters/grow up and want real bikes so no big that they're riding scooties now.

Sketchy_Racer
5th January 2006, 15:44
Thatl sort the men from the boys...

And im the Man_Boy!!

this is me... in a controled invironment of course.

flash
5th January 2006, 15:46
not bad for a scooter. loved the scrape you did in the corner, hope that hurt it

The Beast
5th January 2006, 16:41
Thatl sort the men from the boys...

And im the Man_Boy!!

this is me... in a controled invironment of course.

Is that a 50??? If it is, it must be worked... or you're friggin' good...hahaha

Sketchy_Racer
5th January 2006, 16:42
yea its a pain in the arse, it scrapes sooo easily. you should see the size of the hole in the size cover!!

oh, and that corner was at full speed.... thats a whole 60kph :yes:

Sketchy_Racer
5th January 2006, 16:43
Is that a 50??? If it is, it must be worked... or you're friggin' good...hahaha

yes it is a 50, no its not worked, and yes i am good :whistle: jokes

The Beast
5th January 2006, 19:14
How do you get it up so easily? (the front wheel)
I can get the wheel up a little bit, but my scooter's too gutless to keep it there. It could be something to do with the fact that I'm shit though...

Sketchy_Racer
6th January 2006, 07:52
you have to pull up very very hard.... then keep the engine pinned and use the back brakes to sto you from going over..... its taken me a while to get to be able to do that but..... now i can

Korea
6th January 2006, 23:23
Excellent scooter action!
Here's a clip of a few scooter racer buddies practicing in a carpark (plus some cheesey titles and music).
Clowns blasting around in jumpsuits on motorised toilets... rugged!

bondagebunny
7th January 2006, 18:53
on the shorts, no helmets, short sleeves, etc

at least they didnt fall off like KB riders seem to do

MidnightMike
7th January 2006, 20:25
Go on chat flash

oldrider
8th January 2006, 09:14
[QUOTE=KoreaClowns blasting around in jumpsuits on motorised toilets...[/QUOTE]
I had a test ride on a Suzuki 650cc Bergman (spelling) and I was really impressed with it's performance and handling ability etc etc.
The one thing that stood out to me about the experience was the sitting position!
It was very like riding around while sitting on the dunny having a crap! :shit:
Really weird sensation, took a lot of getting used to but boy could that thing scorche away from lights etc, surprised me! Cheers John.

Ivan
8th January 2006, 21:40
Is a stunt classed as getting a old scooter that aint run for years and chucking avgas in it and running it:headbang:
that what we did to my little bros one just the guys he got it off wouldnt give me the other one a good ol nifty 50 for wheelstands of course I should get one of me and 2 other mates all riding on 1 rgv thats right 1 rgv with no helmets on my mate used front brake and clutch and I used gears and rear brake

thealmightytaco
16th January 2006, 18:58
I think someone beat me to this already, but I just feel robbed of bandwidth, and I blame you flash. I was hopin' for some sweet jumps, or maybe a heelflip.

Sketchy_Racer
16th January 2006, 19:07
na i was hoping someone could top my wheelie, then i would have to show you the stopie :yes: but it is a non event.

flash
16th January 2006, 19:23
I think someone beat me to this already, but I just feel robbed of bandwidth, and I blame you flash. I was hopin' for some sweet jumps, or maybe a heelflip.
didnt you read what i said, i did say they were shit....

Sketchy_Racer
16th January 2006, 20:31
ahh shove it up your arse flash!! Scooters rule !! :p (pt)

well im still waiting for the wheelie vid of you on your KDX!!

flash
16th January 2006, 21:58
hay if a had a digi cam i would ok. im not the best at wheelies though, im more the speed demon actualy doing what most of the bike is made to to.

you may be able to juggle, but im the one that always wins the game ;)

Sketchy_Racer
17th January 2006, 14:01
err um OKAAYY

ill show you some drifts on my RM 250 then eh??

MisterD
17th January 2006, 14:06
ahh shove it up your arse flash!! Scooters rule !! :p (pt)

well im still waiting for the wheelie vid of you on your KDX!!

Many a true word spoken in jest.:rockon:

Sketchy_Racer
17th January 2006, 16:42
ohhhhh yea!!!

i dont see why people hate scooters anyays?? they are fun and can be made fast (for their cc rating) easily

stupid scooter hating peps

Nicksta
17th January 2006, 17:21
i thought it was hillarious.... i especially liked the gangsta soundtrack making them even more tough.... i think each to their own, what ever rocks your boat... scooters are huge in Europe, a bike is an oddity... so it reminds me of my tours overseas...

Sketchy_Racer
17th January 2006, 20:15
yea preety much..... a bike is a bike and it gets me where i need to go.....

i own scooters and road bikes and dirt bikes and they are all fun if you ask me....

zeRax
25th January 2006, 12:09
what a waste of bandwidth.
little girls.

yup :| pathetic

Sketchy_Racer
25th January 2006, 20:56
just cause you are a incompetent rider!!

comon i wanna see all your great vids of 100m wheelies eh?? na didnt think so