PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: Wellington Ulysses Ride Sunday 14 March

merv
14th March 2004, 17:48
Well the weather finally shined and we did a run to a farm just out of Tinui and as you can see in the pics we did it in style thanks to the barbecue and shelter tent laid on. I'll post all the photos on my website http://bikemerv.topcities.com/ a little bit later, but in the meantime here is most of them.

merv
14th March 2004, 17:55
... and here's some more pics

merv
14th March 2004, 17:58
... and one more just for Bill.

merv
14th March 2004, 18:01
In discussion with the Ulyssians I found the odd one that lurks on KB and hasn't signed up yet so we may see a few new names soon.

White trash
16th March 2004, 16:09
In discussion with the Ulyssians I found the odd one that lurks on KB and hasn't signed up yet so we may see a few new names soon.

Come on in, people! The waters fine! :D

shafty
13th May 2004, 21:16
Hey, - is there is requirement to declare Uly afiliations? We're just Bikers like everyone else!! lol - only have probably made all the mistooks already (phew - and survived it!!) Tee Hee

Ghost Lemur
13th May 2004, 21:52
Hey, - is there is requirement to declare Uly afiliations? We're just Bikers like everyone else!! lol - only have probably made all the mistooks already (phew - and survived it!!) Tee Hee

No there is no requirement to declare anything here. Welcome, you'll find us a varied bunch.

merv
17th May 2004, 12:40
My comment was about people (Ulyssians I spoke to) surfing this site but without registering as members of KB. You can tell us if you are a Ulyssian if you want to but I doubt any one minds if you don't.

PuppetMaster
17th May 2004, 12:55
Looked like a good turn out Merv.

And a cracka day for a ride.
I remember the days when the sun shined :yes: