PDA

View Full Version : Tyres

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 09:57
Alright you fullas. It's time for some new tyres on the trusty SV. I'd appreciate peoples suggestions on this one bearing in mind that I enjoy track days, have a 70km daily commute and am planning 10 days touring the South Island at the end of this month. Is there a tyre that exists that would be suitable for all these conditions or am I dreaming?

cowpoos
5th January 2006, 10:08
Alright you fullas. It's time for some new tyres on the trusty SV. I'd appreciate peoples suggestions on this one bearing in mind that I enjoy track days, have a 70km daily commute and am planning 10 days touring the South Island at the end of this month. Is there a tyre that exists that would be suitable for all these conditions or am I dreaming?

hey pretty girl....glue 1000 used condoms together....in a circle....and mount them on a rim.... enough said :)

Cibby
5th January 2006, 10:09

yeah considering your "commute" involves half of the good out west roads...

oh and you should probably mention that you ride like a hoon... :ride:

Jill - Yoshi talked to the boys at cycle treads, told them what i rode bikes like that they sorted me out with some awesome tyres, and not very expensive either.. i think yoshi had words with them. :)

bugjuice
5th January 2006, 10:10
I'd forget about a sticky tyre for the track, and look at tyres that are a harder compound so you don't have to replace them next week! A lot of touring tyres give a good amount of grip, and the compound still gives them plenty of k's.. May be something like a 'sports-tourer' type of tyre could be ideal. I've got no experience with any tho, so can't recommend any brands. Get the names of a few good ones, then call around for the best price I guess

Postie
5th January 2006, 10:20
you can get dual compound tyres with a harder compound in the middle and softer on the sides. it means that when commuting, you will not wear it out too much and when you are carving twisties, you got grip...

emaN
5th January 2006, 10:42
Michelin Pilot Roads gave me lots of kms, fun on dry roads, safe in the wet (best i've had in the wet, me-thinks)

Pirelli Dragons also gave good kms, held on dry roads, didn't quite give me same 'safe feeling' in the wet.

Pirelli Diablo (rear) seems to be wearing ok; don't know if i need the extra sticky-ness.. I think i'll try the Diablo Strada next.

For 90% of us road users, sports-tourers do the job and then some...think i'll put Stradas on both ends; they'll be fine even on the KB trackday in March

Good luck, i'd be interested to know what you get/how much you hand over...

cowpoos
5th January 2006, 10:48
you can get dual compound tyres with a harder compound in the middle and softer on the sides. it means that when commuting, you will not wear it out too much and when you are carving twisties, you got grip...

true...we can glue ribbed condoms along the sides for xtra grip

Colapop
5th January 2006, 10:53
hey pretty girl....glue 1000 used condoms together....in a circle....and mount them on a rim.... enough said :)
Umm Yeah. Something seriously wrong with that picture!:buggerd:

Postie
5th January 2006, 10:58
ribbed condoms

work best when turned insideout, give yourself the pleasure....:wari:

Zed
5th January 2006, 12:04
Alright you fullas. It's time for some new tyres on the trusty SV. I'd appreciate peoples suggestions on this one bearing in mind that I enjoy track days, have a 70km daily commute and am planning 10 days touring the South Island at the end of this month. Is there a tyre that exists that would be suitable for all these conditions or am I dreaming?I ran two sets of Pirelli Diablo Strada (http://www.pirellimoto.com/en_96/tires/template_categorie.jhtml?selected=desc&catid=96STSTR&productid=17646&nome=DIABLO_STRADA)'s on my Blackbird and couldn't fault them. They are a sport/touring compound tyre and I was commuting daily, riding most weekends, and did 1 track day on them, brilliant! :Punk:

Cycletreads, Takapuna. Mention you're a KBer Jill and they should do you a sharp price.

Sparky Bills
5th January 2006, 14:22
Pirelli's
Diablo "Strada": Great for commuting! Specially for the SV. I had one of these on the back of my R1, and didnt have a 2nd thought about grip.

Diablo: Good Sport/Touring tyre (leaning more toward sport) Absolutley fantastic in the rain!

Diablo "Corsa": Great trackday tyre. Wont last too long, but will have more than enough grip while you do have tread. I run these on the CBR, Not one bad thing to say about these. Only good good good!

chickenfunkstar
5th January 2006, 15:16
How did your Z6 rear hold up at the track? I had a set of Z6's which I was really happy with but the back roasted itself at the track. I'd say that I've got a fair few Kg's on you though so maybe that was part of the reason. If you're pushing very hard on the road they will start to slip but they give you heaps of feedback. They're also easy to warm up and are pretty good in the wet. I'm a pretty big fan of them for road use.

I'm currently using a set of Metzeler M1's which have been to the track a few times. They don't start to fall to bits after a few laps of the track but for road use they do wear out a bit quicker. I'd imagine you'd really have to man-handle them to get them to slide out. At Pukekohe I was at full throttle in third at max lean and they felt safe as houses.

I think M1's are a bit cheaper to buy than Z6's. I'll probably go back to a Z6 after I finished off my M1's.

These are the only two tyres i've tried, haven't really felt the need to get something else.

Zapf
5th January 2006, 15:21
For the record I think she is riding on a Z6 rear and M1 front :)

I heard that Pilot power / sport is really sticky... dono how long it'll last thou.

How many k's have you got on the bike now Jill? I think it was at 8'xxx k's that I put that set on.

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 15:26
For the record I think she is riding on a Z6 rear and M1 front :)

I heard that Pilot power / sport is really sticky... dono how long it'll last thou.

How many k's have you got on the bike now Jill? I think it was at 8'xxx k's that I put that set on.

yep, I'm on 19500km now so that means I've got 11500km out of them - shit that's good. That includes two track days, daily commuting and the rest...actually if the weather's good tomorrow I'll finish them off on the track at Pukekohe so that will be three track days.

Guess it helps being a light weight...

Quasievil
5th January 2006, 17:30
Two words Jill, Pirelli Diablo (not a corsa) that is what you need, the strada will not be adequate for the track days.
I did 12000kms on diablos including two track days on my 03 636, ( im not that slow either), they performed well.
trust me on this one mate, you wont be disappointed

Fatjim
5th January 2006, 17:36
Pirelli's
Diablo "Corsa": Great trackday tyre. Wont last too long, but will have more than enough grip while you do have tread. I run these on the CBR, Not one bad thing to say about these. Only good good good!

I run this on the front, not because I ride hard, but I go the way of getting the stickiest on the front you can get. I've had about 8k out of it and it's still going strong. Mind you, i don't use the brake much cummuting, just want the tyre to stick I do use it.

I run a strada on the back, had it slide slightly twice on our ride last Tuesday on our Wiararapa ride, but I think it was something on the road or maybe some oil spilt from my chain oiler.

Zapf
5th January 2006, 17:42
yep, I'm on 19500km now so that means I've got 11500km out of them - shit that's good. That includes two track days, daily commuting and the rest...actually if the weather's good tomorrow I'll finish them off on the track at Pukekohe so that will be three track days.

Guess it helps being a light weight...

don't forget that includes almost 6'000ks of south island roads with me... and 2 hard pannier full of luggage as well.

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 17:45
don't forget that includes almost 6'000ks of south island roads with me... and 2 hard pannier full of luggage as well.

true, I've only done about 6000km on them. Still pretty good though!

Liking the sound of the Diablos.

cowpoos
5th January 2006, 17:45
Two words Jill, Pirelli Diablo (not a corsa) that is what you need, the strada will not be adequate for the track days.
I did 12000kms on diablos including two track days on my 03 636, ( im not that slow either), they performed well.
trust me on this one mate, you wont be disappointed

diabalo's jill...... = free trackday !!!!!

Zed
5th January 2006, 18:14
...trust me on this one mate, you wont be disappointedHow could she refuse that? :rolleyes:

Strada's not adequate u reckon Quasi, you might be right there.

WINJA
5th January 2006, 18:28
1000 used condoms in a circle , that would have to be a goodyear radial

cowpoos
5th January 2006, 19:56

close.....dunlop.... 208rr

Quasievil
6th January 2006, 08:36
How could she refuse that? :rolleyes:

Strada's not adequate u reckon Quasi, you might be right there.

Yeah as far as Im aware the Strada is not suitable for a track, its compund is to hard, quite sure thats correct.

number33
6th January 2006, 10:32

Ah yes I'd heard there's a shortage of chicks north of bombay. The Auckland goodyear radial is just a Palmerston bad six moths.

DEATH_INC.
6th January 2006, 20:37
Try Dunlop 218 front and 220 rear. When you can pass me try something stickier.They'll even do ya orright at the track.:msn-wink:

WINJA
6th January 2006, 20:42
Try Dunlop 218 front and 220 rear. When you can pass me try something stickier.They'll even do ya orright at the track.:msn-wink:
ARE YOU FAST OR SOMTHING??

Dafe
6th January 2006, 20:46
I reakon the Michelin Pilot Sport (Road) would be fine. I gave them heaps on the rimutakas and on manfield. I was riding a SV1000S. I got 8000km out of my first set (No track riding), and 3000 out of the second set which I chewed to bordeline depth after 1000km's commuting and one and a half hours on the Manfield track.
I'm about to purchase and I'm going to go for the next tyre up, Pilot Powers.
They will give a wee bit more grip but wear faster. I don't know how much faster though.
But for a SV650, You should be fine with Pilot Sports - I never had a problem with them when I thrashed the SV1000.

cowpoos
6th January 2006, 20:59
I reakon the Michelin Pilot Sport (Road) would be fine. I gave them heaps on the rimutakas and on manfield. I was riding a SV1000S. I got 8000km out of my first set (No track riding), and 3000 out of the second set which I chewed to bordeline depth after 1000km's commuting and one and a half hours on the Manfield track.
I'm about to purchase and I'm going to go for the next tyre up, Pilot Powers.
They will give a wee bit more grip but wear faster. I don't know how much faster though.
But for a SV650, You should be fine with Pilot Sports - I never had a problem with them when I thrashed the SV1000.

piolet powers are awesome dafe...that was all I ran on my TL after a few experiments with diablo corsa's and bt014's .... heaps of grip road and track...but they do wear quick though...they have a awesome turn in feel as well...dunno what it is about them....but they feel great just throwing a bike on its side....

TLDV8
6th January 2006, 21:08
Anyone have an opinion on these.?

http://canyonchasers.net/blog/archives/75-Continental-Road-Attacks-Tested.html

Fatjim
6th January 2006, 21:13
Anyone have an opinion on these.?

http://canyonchasers.net/blog/archives/75-Continental-Road-Attacks-Tested.html

Try this for the rest

http://canyonchasers.net/reviews/accessories/road-attack.php

soundbeltfarm
6th January 2006, 21:18
close.....dunlop.... 208rr

if it a 1000 used joe's they'd have to be cumslop 208rr wouldn't they

cowpoos
6th January 2006, 21:26
if it a 1000 used joe's they'd have to be cumslop 208rr wouldn't they

amen brother ;)

Zapf
7th January 2006, 00:34
The bike came with Dunlop 220's ... I won't have them again...

didn't feel confident.. and the front edge tend to wear unevenly

DEATH_INC.
7th January 2006, 04:40

didn't feel confident.. and the front edge tend to wear unevenlyThat's why you use the 218 on the front.Very planted and HEAPS of grip.

DEATH_INC.
7th January 2006, 04:51
Winja has his caps back!
Average:msn-wink: , but I get sick of seeing guys recomending race rubber on bikes that never get ridden hard enough for them to work properly. I'm just trying to make the point that if I can ride at the speed I go on a sport/touring tyre with no probs (and I've seen more than a few others) then most people will be better off with them.Race/sport rubber is made to be pushed and needs temp to work properly, be honest about your abilities and usage and get a tyre that suits and you'll be happier. :wari:

White trash
7th January 2006, 07:56

A bit. But then, if you ever came on a ride with us you wouldn't need to ask.

White trash
7th January 2006, 07:58

didn't feel confident.. and the front edge tend to wear unevenly

Well you need to grow some balls son. I held off TS on his Gixxer Sixxer and Death down 22 on a stock 220 shod SV650. Nothing wrong with 'em.

Sparky Bills
7th January 2006, 08:44

Fully agree!:cool:

WINJA
7th January 2006, 09:07
A bit. But then, if you ever came on a ride with us you wouldn't need to ask.
I DID GO ON A RIDE WITH HIM

WINJA
7th January 2006, 09:14
Winja has his caps back!
Average:msn-wink: , but I get sick of seeing guys recomending race rubber on bikes that never get ridden hard enough for them to work properly. I'm just trying to make the point that if I can ride at the speed I go on a sport/touring tyre with no probs (and I've seen more than a few others) then most people will be better off with them.Race/sport rubber is made to be pushed and needs temp to work properly, be honest about your abilities and usage and get a tyre that suits and you'll be happier. :wari:
I USED A LOT OF SECOND HAND OE BRIDGESTONES , I THINK THEIR GRIPPY ENOUGH , BUT PEOPLE TAKE THEM OFF WITH THE EDGES NOT WARN , I SAW A DUDE AT TREADS TAKING 011/012 OFF A GIXXER1000 THAT WERE STILL GOOD ON THE EDGES HE GOT STICKY RACE RUBBER , I PUT HIS OLD TYRES ON MY BIKE(98 ZX9) FOR FREE AND SPENT THE NEXT FEW WEEKS KICKIN HIS ARSE ROUND NTH OF AUCKS , I KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING AT DEATH

FROSTY
7th January 2006, 11:59
Hey Keystone--just an idea here--buy some tyres to suit ya commute/touring.
Then grab a set of my race tyres for ya track day -theyre well scrubbed in and still have heaps of tread left --and shit loads cheaper than new tyres

cowpoos
7th January 2006, 12:24
best idea yet....especially the way he said grap some of his ex track tyres...not as in pay for them!!!!

frosty....bling ;)

loosebruce
7th January 2006, 14:35
WINJA, WT and Death know there shit aight, Jill i've seen you ride right from when you were VTR mounted and watched you progress to your SV and i must say at the track you were looking most impressive indeed :Punk: and more to come i assume, but honestly with the speed you are at, at the moment a Strada would do you fine and last well with heaps of grip that you need even on the track i dont think they will hassle you in the grip dept, sure Racetecs/Supercorsa's are the shit when it comes to track work but you have to push quite hard to get them to work, there are more than a few people on this site that run racetecs that are purely wasted with their riding and people saying that a tyre is not good enough but there riding is nowhere near that of telling what is good enough cause it's in their head that it's not so they need a sticky tyre. Too mnay people are too quick to blame a less sticky tyre as the reason they crash, if so how could WT hold off Twosmoker on a SV650 shod with 220's vs a GSXR600 shod with racetecs, it's all in the rider, not saying either a slow riders.

keep up the good riding Jill

FROSTY
8th January 2006, 16:54
I couldn't agree with loosie enough.
he covered off what I was going to say.
I feel perhaps more attention to suspension settings and correct tyre pressures would actually make "poor performing' tyres suddenly work well
-proof positive is the SV -with suspension work suddenly my tyres are working properly--Im getting literally twice the life out of a set of tyres.

Quasievil
8th January 2006, 17:01
Yeah but why fuck around with a strada, get onto the sports profile of a diablo and progress from there for fucks sake:mega:
the Strada is designed as a touring tyre for sports bikes, it was never intended to hold up on the track. As mentioned above she is riding really well so get on a sports profile Diablo and work up the range of Diablos as her skills improve.

Quasievil
8th January 2006, 17:06
As a footnote to the above , Pirellis Website list the Strada as 100% Street and 0% track. the Diablo 80% street and 20% track and the Corsa %0% street and 50% track, so I dont understand why you are talking Strada at all.

shadow
8th January 2006, 17:30
[QUOTE=Eman]Michelin Pilot Roads gave me lots of kms, fun on dry roads, safe in the wet

i agree i think pilot roads are good better than pilot sports. you get good ks and seem to grip real well for a road tyre. i run diablo corsas and diablos and wouldnt reccomend for commuting on. other threads have mentioned that the metzler (is it pilot road) are good. im running a supercorsa on the road at the moment and im just killing it real quick stick with more purpose road tyres
michelin pilot rd metzler eqivalent or the strada, powers if you realy must have that bit xtra and i personally like a sticker front than back.

ps let us know when you are down south could be keen to do a bit of the top of south with you

Fatjim
8th January 2006, 17:41
Well I can speak from my experience of a shite rider, not at all like some of the heros around here.

The Strada is a sports/touring tyre, however I don't believe its a dual compound tyre. It just has 2-3 mm extra tread depth to make it last longer. This possibly makes it less stable, but compared to some tyres it's pretty good.

I run this on the back of the VTR with a corse on the front. Now both the VTR and my riding style arenot hard on tyres, but the Strada seems to be quite sticky and warms up well.
The Corsa has done 8000k's and still has good tread, prob 2 k more.
The Strada has done 6000k's and has plenty left. I hope to 10k out of this well.

shadow
8th January 2006, 17:42
As a footnote to the above , Pirellis Website list the Strada as 100% Street and 0% track. the Diablo 80% street and 20% track and the Corsa %0% street and 50% track, so I dont understand why you are talking Strada at all.

just because you enjoy track days dosnt mean you need slicks,racetec and the like. its funny when you carve up people on r1s and gsxrs(not all) on slicks with 110 hp and rd tyres. i dont have any experiance with stradas just mates that use them though.

have you got a track day before your trip ? i still think pilot rds way to go

shadow
8th January 2006, 17:46

mmmm am i doing something wrong.

Mr Skid
8th January 2006, 19:34
and the Corsa %0% street and 50% trackSeeing as you're not meant to use it on the street, what are you meant to do with it the other 50% of the time? :confused:

Fatjim
8th January 2006, 19:36

Nope, but I probably am.

Fatjim
8th January 2006, 19:37
Seeing as you're not meant to use it on the street, what are you meant to do with it the other 50% of the time? :confused:

50% on the shop floor getting repaired.

Quasievil
8th January 2006, 20:50
Seeing as you're not meant to use it on the street, what are you meant to do with it the other 50% of the time? :confused:

Its the mix they have targeted for that Tyre, ie 50% track 50% street means it is appropriate for this mix of riding ........... obviously:Pokey:

Keystone19
9th January 2006, 12:13
How about a diablo on the front and a Z6 on the rear?

chickenfunkstar
9th January 2006, 12:15
A Z6 front has never given me greif, even at the track. Get the set, they're mint.

Devil
9th January 2006, 12:27
Hrm, just got a quote for the diablos (standard ones) on the triumph (120/70 R17 and 180/55 R17). $520. Ouch. Could probably screw a better deal in person though. I'll be going for the diablo's or the pilot powers depending on the best deal on the day. Still a couple of months off yet...

Quasievil
9th January 2006, 12:48

NO NO NO, :spudbn: the Diablos work in unison the front pumps the water for the back and the back relies on this also the profiles will be different and the turn in can be greatly affected. never mix tyres. (maybe ya taking the piss ?

cowpoos
9th January 2006, 12:58

why mix and match???

Zed
9th January 2006, 13:24
NO NO NO, :spudbn: the Diablos work in unison the front pumps the water for the back and the back relies on this also the profiles will be different and the turn in can be greatly affected. never mix tyres. (maybe ya taking the piss ?My Blade currently has a Pirelli Corsa on the front and a Michelin Pilot Power on the rear, came with these tyres when i bought it 2nd hand and they've been a great mix over the last 3000kms i've ridden anyway. I do intend on matching them when they wear out...just making the point that some mixes work! :whistle:

loosebruce
9th January 2006, 15:12

Righto then ya balding middle aged homo, i'll put a set of strada's of my GSXR (er when i get it back that is) and you can run what ever you bloody well feel like and we'll take it to the track.

On a side note i do hear what ya saying with the profile of the tyre, and maybe a diablo would suit Jill little better and chances are she'd get good mileage out of them, but then i'd say Diablos are shit, and shit in the wet to and that you'd be better off with Pilot Sports or Powers, what you got to say to that mister Pirelli 82% 34% 58% Man, huh? :ar15:

loosebruce
9th January 2006, 15:14

But thats the front one thats spends most of it's life in the air right, if so you're excused for 8000k's :headbang:

Quasievil
9th January 2006, 15:16
My Blade currently has a Pirelli Corsa on the front and a Michelin Pilot Power on the rear, came with these tyres when i bought it 2nd hand and they've been a great mix over the last 3000kms i've ridden anyway. I do intend on matching them when they wear out...just making the point that some mixes work! :whistle:

Thats fine, yes they are both round and they all have holes in the middle youre right they will work.

Quasievil
9th January 2006, 15:18
Righto then ya balding middle aged homo, i'll put a set of strada's of my GSXR (er when i get it back that is) and you can run what ever you bloody well feel like and we'll take it to the track.

On a side note i do hear what ya saying with the profile of the tyre, and maybe a diablo would suit Jill little better and chances are she'd get good mileage out of them, but then i'd say Diablos are shit, and shit in the wet to and that you'd be better off with Pilot Sports or Powers, what you got to say to that mister Pirelli 82% 34% 58% Man, huh? :ar15:

Yeah but not everyone is an exceptional rider like you bruce, and why arent you at work:Pokey:

loosebruce
9th January 2006, 15:29
Yeah but not everyone is an exceptional rider like you bruce, and why arent you at work:Pokey:

Ummm well in order to save Ray's arse from being burned by Chris;s due to the labour costs being so high i worked super duper hard and left early to cut down on cost's, mint worker i am.

Keystone19
9th January 2006, 17:12
why mix and match???

No, I'm not going to...

But, hypothetically speaking would it not be better to have a stickier tyre on the front (so that a) it would then wear at about the same speed as the rear and b) be less likely to get in a front wheel slide) or do they make matching sets to take this into consideration?

Quasievil
9th January 2006, 17:19
No, I'm not going to...

But, hypothetically speaking would it not be better to have a stickier tyre on the front (so that a) it would then wear at about the same speed as the rear and b) be less likely to get in a front wheel slide) or do they make matching sets to take this into consideration?

I used to run a Corsa on the Front and a stadard Diablo on the rear, you are right !
Alot of people do this and it is a good idea. they are the identical profile so it makes no difference and gives you a bit of insurance against front wheel slides.
Ladies and gentlemen I think this discussion is over :banana:

Keystone19
9th January 2006, 17:24
I used to run a Corsa on the Front and a stadard Diablo on the rear, you are right !
Alot of people do this and it is a good idea. they are the identical profile so it makes no difference and gives you a bit of insurance against front wheel slides.
Ladies and gentlemen I think this discussion is over :banana:

Almost over...

What then, about a Strada on the rear and a Diablo on the front?

Quasievil
9th January 2006, 17:28
Almost over...

What then, about a Strada on the rear and a Diablo on the front?

:eyepoke: No, different pattern, different profile, and not meant to be.

DEATH_INC.
9th January 2006, 17:30
Ladies and gentlemen I think this discussion is over
Well,technically,no. Different models of tyre have different internal construction and shapes(profiles).....tyres work as pairs best, unless you wanna change the dynamics of the bikes handling.......

Keystone19
9th January 2006, 17:31
:eyepoke: No, different pattern, different profile, and not meant to be.

:doh: I was about to edit my post to ask that.

Hmm, ok, well, decision will be made by tomorrow...

Quasievil
9th January 2006, 17:34
Well,technically,no. Different models of tyre have different internal construction and shapes(profiles).....tyres work as pairs best, unless you wanna change the dynamics of the bikes handling.......

I hear ya big guy, but in the Case of a Corsa and a standard Diablo the differences are insignificant for the application she is wanting

loosebruce
9th January 2006, 17:34
(so that a) it would then wear at about the same speed as the rear and b) be less likely to get in a front wheel slide)

Well yes/no really, i like your thinking Jill but wear on the front should be sweet FA, as to the wheelies you be pullin, and it would help front slides as a sticker road tyre will heat up a bit quicker, so when you be landin one of those mingin wheelies and you have to grab a handful hopefully it will hook up coz it's got some more heat into it quicker. But it has been known to undo one or two people round here.

cowpoos
9th January 2006, 19:25
No, I'm not going to...

most supersports tyres are a slightly different [softer] compound on the front than rear not by much mind...and often require different presures as the front heats slower and not usually to the same temp as the rear

matching pair....me thinks....

what we really need in one of dangerous's full thread summeray's to make sence of all this infomation

Lou Girardin
10th January 2006, 16:13
or do they make matching sets to take this into consideration?

This is why manufacturers spend millions on R & D and don't spend much time on bikers forums.:hitcher:

Keystone19
10th January 2006, 21:06
Well, the purchase was made, and by 7pm tonight the tyres were pretty much scrubbed in. Thanks to Boomer for getting rid of the last of the chicken strips...

And I know you're all dying to ask what I finally decided on...

Michelin Pilot Powers (sorry Quasi...)

And they stick like shit to a blanket and I've had the biggest grin all night...

cowpoos
10th January 2006, 21:14
Well, the purchase was made, and by 7pm tonight the tyres were pretty much scrubbed in. Thanks to Boomer for getting rid of the last of the chicken strips...

And they stick like shit to a blanket and I've had the biggest grin all night...

since your a women jill....I need some advice....I got Poos all over my blanket last night....what is a good way to get in out....its my favorite blanket :spudwhat:

boomer
10th January 2006, 21:15
Thanks to Boomer for getting rid of the last of the chicken strips...

:woohoo:

Enjoy the trip Jill.. and bling bling for you :yeah:

WINJA
10th January 2006, 21:16
since your a women jill....I need some advice....I got Poos all over my blanket last night....what is a good way to get in out....its my favorite blanket :spudwhat:
PUT IT IN THE FREEZER , THEN HIT IT WITH A HAMMER . OR TAKE IT TO YOUR MUMS

cowpoos
10th January 2006, 21:17
Thanks to Boomer for getting rid of the last of the chicken strips...

just out of interest.....Dover would like to know what grit sand paper boomer used as he needs his chicken strips removed?

Keystone19
10th January 2006, 21:18

Well Ryan, I have just the solution for that but I will have to come over and show you...

boomer
10th January 2006, 21:18
just out of interest.....Dover would like to know what grit sand paper boomer used as he needs his chicken strips removed?

He should know.. twas the left overs from our frolics last nite

cowpoos
10th January 2006, 21:21
Well Ryan, I have just the solution for that but I will have to come over and show you...

okay but can I have a go with the strap on this time...Pleeeaaasssse!!!

Keystone19
10th January 2006, 21:22
Only if it's the leather one...

cowpoos
10th January 2006, 21:22
He should know.. twas the left overs from our frolics last nite

frolic's.....shit man.....what kinda guy uses a word like that....

a honda rider?

boomer
10th January 2006, 21:23
okay but can I have a go with the strap on this time...Pleeeaaasssse!!!

your tackle not quite hittin the mark?

cowpoos
10th January 2006, 21:24

if you like...but if you remeber thats the one that gave me that rash that you thought was worms :wait:

cowpoos
10th January 2006, 21:25
your tackle not quite hittin the mark?

come on bro you know.....two holes...one goal :spudbooge

cowpoos
10th January 2006, 21:26
PUT IT IN THE FREEZER , THEN HIT IT WITH A HAMMER . OR TAKE IT TO YOUR MUMS

you have to spread reputation around before giving WINJA more :blank:

Quasievil
10th January 2006, 21:28

Leather ? did someone say leather ???

No problem here Jill, I got Powers on my 636 nothing wrong with them at all mate, have fun !!

boomer
10th January 2006, 21:30
Leather ? did someone say leather ???

I saw some of your gear 2nite Quasie, top stuff :2thumbsup

Quasievil
10th January 2006, 21:32
I saw some of your gear 2nite Quasie, top stuff :2thumbsup

Yeah cool eh mate, want some ?:hug:

Keystone19
10th January 2006, 21:33

Yes he does...

boomer
10th January 2006, 21:34

im in need of a back protector for my alpine* jacket; but im gonna have to wait some, the mrs is gonna kill me if i spend more pennies on the trike....Soon!

Zapf
10th January 2006, 22:27

Arrr... nice.. may I ask how much?

Do report back when they need replacing...would be interesting to find out how long they last.

NhuanH
10th January 2006, 22:36

not sure how the Bald One earns his Pirelli commission, what with the Pilot Powers on his puke green machine and all. Just like another GreenKawa gaylord....

You'll enjoy those tyres Jillus! Matched set I presume? Get that weird mismatched set off finally?

Keystone19
11th January 2006, 08:07
yep matched set front and rear. I can't believe how much better they handle the corners...:devil2:

WINJA
11th January 2006, 08:13
yep matched set front and rear. I can't believe how much better they handle the corners...:devil2:
DO THEY HANDLE GOOD ENOUGH TO GET YOU INTO THE KITCHEN , WINJA NEEDS SOME BREAKFAST AND MY HOS BEEN A LAZY BITCH SINCE I KNOCKED HER UP

Keystone19
11th January 2006, 09:19
Kitchen? Kitchen? What's that?

*carefully checks dictionary for definition*

'A room or an area equipped for preparing and cooking food.
A style of cooking; cuisine: a restaurant with a fine French kitchen.
A staff that prepares, cooks, and serves food.'

Oh, one of those, yes, I passed one of those this morning but I was going too fast to stop...

emaN
11th January 2006, 09:29
[QUOTE=Keystone19]Well, the purchase was made, I finally decided on...

Michelin Pilot Powers QUOTE]

good choice..
what was the damage?

Keystone19
11th January 2006, 10:02
$500 for the set including fitting.

2_SL0
12th January 2006, 15:42
not sure how the Bald One earns his Pirelli commission, what with the Pilot Powers on his puke green machine and all. Just like another GreenKawa gaylord....

You'll enjoy those tyres Jillus! Matched set I presume? Get that weird mismatched set off finally?

ahhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm :mega: Get farked. :spudwow: