PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Female Riders!

zadok
5th January 2006, 10:16
This article has some interesting comments:

"And the news for female motorcyclists is that they are seen as sexy by over a quarter of women, while just under a quarter see them as brave and daring."

"This survey has proved that girls are increasingly more open-minded about motorcycling....."

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.articles.articleCategory.a rticle&resourceId=3983161&articleCategory=NEWS_OTHER-NEWS

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 10:31
BUGGER!!! that's the problem right there!!

I don't want other chicks to think i'm sexy - i already have enough problems with the stereotype - where are the boys who think a chick riding a sports bike is sexy??!!:cry:

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 10:42

I don't want other chicks to think i'm sexy - i already have enough problems with the stereotype - where are the boys who think a chick riding a sports bike is sexy??!!:cry:

Here!!!.........youo don't see a survey of guys who think that girls on bikes are sexy......or Guys who think.....nah not going there!!!

Coyote
5th January 2006, 10:43
where are the boys who think a chick riding a sports bike is sexy??!!:cry:
So you believe guys don't think chicks on bikes in black leather are sexy?

Colapop
5th January 2006, 10:48

Hell yeah!! Chicks on bikes are HOT!!:first: And the thing about other chicks thinking chicks on bikes are sexy is a case of envy rather than lust.:second:

If it is lust then that sucks coz as much as the stereotypical male fantasy is being 'with' two women the truth is that if they're that interested in each other than there's no room for me!!:third: :cry:

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 10:51

I am not fussy about colour......

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 10:52

correct. i think maybe the fantasy is better than the reality? i.e: not many guys can handle a chick riding a sportsbike just as quickly as them - let alone if it's their g/f...and pillioning with a chick riding isn't an option either... it's the whole macho thing... not many guys would bragg to their mates: yeah i can't do wheelies, but there goes my missus now...the one on the back wheel at 210kms.... :bleh:

Coyote
5th January 2006, 10:54
correct. i think maybe the fantasy is better than the reality? i.e: not many guys can handle a chick riding a sportsbike just as quickly as them - let alone if it's their g/f...and pillioning with a chick riding isn't an option either... it's the whole macho thing... not many guys would bragg to their mates: yeah i can't do wheelies, but there goes my missus now...the one on the back wheel at 210kms.... :bleh:
Well, it's their loss.

Colapop
5th January 2006, 10:56
Wanna bet?? I'd be like "F*ck yeah that's my girl.!" And if she's that good then I can learn something from her. I'm sure there's things I could teach her, so it'd be like a reciprocate gesture.

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 10:59

Ya reckon.....not all us guys are macho ya know.....weakness is a strength....so what if girls are quicker....isn't it the fun of the chase??

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:00
Wanna bet?? I'd be like "F*ck yeah that's my girl.!" And if she's that good then I can learn something from her. I'm sure there's things I could teach her, so it'd be like a reciprocate gesture.

Yeah...!!!!!!

Colapop
5th January 2006, 11:07
And I'm still fairly macho - I'm just not so arrogant that I can't learn new stuff. (Just had to reinforce my image a little there...)

WRT
5th January 2006, 11:10
Wanna bet?? I'd be like "F*ck yeah that's my girl.!"

Yup, me too . . .

"See that hot chick on the sexy bike pulling that massive mono? Yeah, well I'm knocking the dust off that!"

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 11:11
Ya reckon.....not all us guys are macho ya know.....weakness is a strength....so what if girls are quicker....isn't it the fun of the chase??

for some guys yes. for the majority, it appears not. maybe it's because we're still a minority - not enough chicks riding? maybe it's the mindset that goes with it - i'm a pretty strong charactered/willed individual with a very lateral sense of humour. I don't fit most stereotypes - i.e into bikes, boxing, boarding etc - maybe that's what's harder to deal with? certainly if i was gay, life wd be a lot easier for me - i'd fit the stereotypes - although it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth! :rofl:

having said all that tho, it's not just blokes, i've had some pretty un-supportive comments from non-riding females too - family members especially. i don't care, i just enjoy riding. that's all that counts at the end of the day.

Coyote
5th January 2006, 11:15
- not enough chicks riding?

Damn right there's not!

The whole statement of that article only concerns the older generations. All the girls my age are car whores who say why didn't I buy a car

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:16
certainly if i was gay, life wd be a lot easier for me - i'd fit the stereotypes - although it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth! :rofl:

that is a worry cause I have wondered that myself...jesus and I have just said it on air too.........oh well I never had an image anyway.....but maybe I do now...ah shit......need to go on Sundays's coro loop to get it out of my system....

Listerine may help your mouth problem....need to gargle for 1 minute!!!

Coyote
5th January 2006, 11:17
certainly if i was gay, life wd be a lot easier for me - i'd fit the stereotypes - although it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth! :rofl:

that is a worry cause I have wondered that myself...jesus and I have just said it on air too.........oh well I never had an image anyway.....but maybe I do now...ah shit......need to go on Sundays's coro loop to get it out of my system....

Listerine may help your mouth problem....need to gargle for 1 minute!!!
Whoa, that is seriously disturbing

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 11:18
All the girls my age are car whores who say why didn't I buy a car

SNAP sweetheart!! although in my case I have a car, but they want to know what the hell am i doing on a bike.... my answer's usually that there's more to life than proving your uterus works, but ummm, you probably couldn't use that one...:rofl:

Coyote
5th January 2006, 11:20
SNAP sweetheart!! although in my case I have a car, but they want to know what the hell am i doing on a bike.... my answer's usually that there's more to life than proving your uterus works, but ummm, you probably couldn't use that one...:rofl:
No, I can't use that unfortunately...

"4 wheels? Phff, you're over compensating mate"

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:22
Whoa, that is seriously disturbing

That is what my Mum said when I told her.....I thought she would understand too.....

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 11:27
That is what my Mum said when I told her.....I thought she would understand too.....

i can go one better - when i got a bike, and didn't show any sign of getting rid of it any time soon, my ma asked ME was i gay - and then went on to say it would be ok with her if i was!! :crazy: ....apparently all the interfering old biddies at the local bowling club had been asking her some pointed questions....

Colapop
5th January 2006, 11:27
As usual when it comes to bikes - it's their hang up not yours. I know that easily said and I understand you point. But if it came to being with a bloke then wouldn't you rather have someone who likes what you like and likes to do what you do rather than some FW tha's gonna try and change ya?

(Yeah it's not about 'finding a man...')

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:31
i can go one better - when i got a bike, and didn't show any sign of getting rid of it any time soon, my ma asked ME was i gay - and then went on to say it would be ok with her if i was!! :crazy: ....apparently all the interfering old biddies at the local bowling club had been asking her some pointed questions....

Nah I can beat that (surprise surprise!!).....one of my girlfriends asked me if I was gay!!!....how is my reputation doing???...........and no it wasn't that!!!......it was something really toilet...she thought this cause I was domesticated and had a feminine side.......how gay is that???

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:32
As usual when it comes to bikes - it's their hang up not yours. I know that easily said and I understand you point. But if it came to being with a bloke then wouldn't you rather have someone who likes what you like and likes to do what you do rather than some FW tha's gonna try and change ya?

Well said Colapop's

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 11:33

totally!! not my hang up anymore - i've got used to it, and the people that i ride with have no hang ups...(except for enigma 51, now that i'm getting faster again - LOL).

For me it's definitely not about finding a bloke, it's about riding, and getting faster, better, learning more each time i go out....and coming home in one piece. having said that, i could ONLY be with a bloke who was into riding as well. it just wouldn't work otherwise - i'm too singleminded in my love for motorcycling. :Punk:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 11:35
Nah I can beat that (surprise surprise!!).....one of my girlfriends asked me if I was gay!!!....how is my reputation doing???...........and no it wasn't that!!!......it was something really toilet...she thought this cause I was domesticated and had a feminine side.......how gay is that???
I suppose the question could be asked if someone exihibits traits that are considered gay precursors but f*ck (Ooo I said ButF*ck!!) I do dishes washing ironing etc and I know a couple of gay fellas but does that make me gay - I think not. My borther-in-law is very effeminate and has been propositioned dozens of times by gays but he's as straight as I am. I would have thought that these days people would be a little less dumarsed than that!

mv.senna

so it was nothing to do with you borrowing her skirts and heels to go to the shops....:whistle:

Grahameeboy
....and coming home in one piece. having said that, i could ONLY be with a bloke who was into riding as well.

Totally agree......ride to ride tomorrow

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 11:40
I would have thought that these days people would be a little less dumarsed than that![/quote]

oh you'd be surprised. try being a tall-ish, chick who rides a bike, is into boxing and kickboxing, looks strong, and has short hair....lesbian stalkers paradise!! got propositioned so many times i lost count! seems to have changed now i've grown my hair longer....and got a badge that says "not gay, just happy!" :rofl:

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:43
so it was nothing to do with you borrowing her skirts and heels to go to the shops....:whistle:

nah it was more to do with when I lent her my skirt and knee high boots when she ran out of clothes......and of course my wonder bra!!!!.....

Cibby
5th January 2006, 11:44
nice.... I diffently thing chickies on bikes are awesome, total respect for Mv Senna, and Keystone and esp Qckchk as she rides a bike bigger than most of the boys and better as well,

and the other ladies out there as well,

Luckily enough i dont get hit on by other chicks, but my girl mates love it, and they love me even more when i put them on teh back of juzzers bike.. haha And i can easily say that i get alot of positive attention because of it and not just from other bikers but from the common folk as well, so all good.

Even little kids love it....

Bikers will take over the world... :)

Colapop
I would have thought that these days people would be a little less dumarsed than that!

oh you'd be surprised. try being a tall-ish, chick who rides a bike, is into boxing and kickboxing, looks strong, and has short hair....lesbian stalkers paradise!! got propositioned so many times i lost count! seems to have changed now i've grown my hair longer....and got a badge that says "not gay, just happy!" :rofl:
I'm a tallish bloke who quite likes a chick who can look after herself and likes bikes and the outdoors.:love: ...

I've just to convince the wife the let me off the leash!:brick: The real problem is she's got a good left hook, allows me to have bike/s and lets me outside occasionally!:devil2:

Grahameeboy
I suppose the question could be asked if someone exihibits traits that are considered gay precursors but f*ck (Ooo I said ButF*ck!!) I do dishes washing ironing etc and I know a couple of gay fellas but does that make me gay - I think not. My borther-in-law is very effeminate and has been propositioned dozens of times by gays but he's as straight as I am. I would have thought that these days people would be a little less dumarsed than that!

yep she had a dumarse

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:45
I'm a tallish bloke who quite likes a chick who can look after herself and likes bikes and the outdoors.:love: ...

I've just to convince the wife the let me off the leash!:brick: The real problem is she's got a good left hook, allows me to have bike/s and lets me outside occasionally!:devil2:

Well after she reads this thread you may get your own way!!!

Colapop
5th January 2006, 11:47
No no Shhhh!!! My wife would punish me for saying that.:no: I can't get another beating!!:baby:

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:50
No no Shhhh!!! My wife would punish me for saying that.:no: I can't get another beating!!:baby:

Mums the word..

WRT
5th January 2006, 11:50
My Dad once asked my (then) girlfriend if I was gay. He was a bit drunk at the time, does it still count?

Sparky Bills
5th January 2006, 11:52
I say there arnt enough sexy girlies riding bikes!
The more the merryer! (sp)

Colapop
5th January 2006, 11:53
Mums the word..
No for chists sake don't tell my mama!! She's far too open minded - everything's ok in her book... :gob: like her telling me about the affairs she had - the day before I got married. Kinda explains the need for therapy, hence I ride.:ride:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 11:54
My Dad once asked my (then) girlfriend if I was gay. He was a bit drunk at the time, does it still count?
Jesus - was he interested in you and not as a father???!!!??:nono:

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 11:57

Yep they all count.....you said 'then girlfriend' so guess your old man was not popular at the time or did you a favour....??

WRT
5th January 2006, 12:06
Nah, I did myself a favour with that one ;)

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 12:08
Nah, I did myself a favour with that one ;)

...not into bikes then lovie??

WRT
5th January 2006, 12:11
...not into bikes then lovie??

Didnt ride a bike herself, but she did like going on the back, and wasnt a bad ride herself . . . but just wasnt for me. This was all some years ago, and I am much better off where I am now!

MadDuck
5th January 2006, 12:16

"And the news for female motorcyclists is that they are seen as sexy by over a quarter of women, while just under a quarter see them as brave and daring."

"This survey has proved that girls are increasingly more open-minded about motorcycling....."

LMAO thats friggin hilariuous. Just cos you ride a bike ya sexy :woohoo:

They havent been on a KB ride I am guessing :rofl:

I have had the "are you gay" shit too but to be honest couldn't give a toss what anyone thinks.....unless they single, hunky and ride a decent bike

Coyote
5th January 2006, 12:19
Outside school one day, I was getting geared up to go home on the CBR. Then this 7th former shouted out "motorbikes are gay" from his car window as he went past. I thought it was a laugh coming from a guy driving a Mazda Eunos

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 12:25
Outside school one day, I was getting geared up to go home on the CBR. Then this 7th former shouted out "motorbikes are gay" from his car window as he went past. I thought it was a laugh coming from a guy driving a Mazda Eunos

nice! when i was on the fxr, i had some guys yell something rude out the car window at me one day, (it was a ford taurus i think - 2dr girl's car) and when i pulled up alongside them at the lights, i said to them "nice car dude" when they started to say thanks and nod, i added "does your mum know you've got it??" the looks on their faces were priceless...not that i hung about for too long after that.

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 12:27
Well, that one time me and Cibby Chick rode down Queen Street on a Friday night in our leathers and gave the boy racers something to think about for a nano-second as we blasted past them we got a few suggestive looks from the blokes...

Hmm, might have to do that again soon eh...

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 12:33
nice! when i was on the fxr, i had some guys yell something rude out the car window at me one day, (it was a ford taurus i think - 2dr girl's car) and when i pulled up alongside them at the lights, i said to them "nice car dude" when they started to say thanks and nod, i added "does your mum know you've got it??" the looks on their faces were priceless...not that i hung about for too long after that.

Cushty.........

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 12:34
Well, that one time me and Cibby Chick rode down Queen Street on a Friday night in our leathers and gave the boy racers something to think about for a nano-second as we blasted past them we got a few suggestive looks from the blokes...

Cibby...suggestive looks.....never.........
SV's rule eh?

Colapop
5th January 2006, 12:47
They gave YOU grief and they were driving a Eunuch? No accounting for some people's taste.

buellbabe
5th January 2006, 12:53

Yep ya can't beat chicks in leathers on bikes...yee ha!
of course yr gonna get noticed, personally I don't ride to get noticed but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the fact...:devil2:

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 12:56
Yep ya can't beat chicks in leathers on bikes...yee ha!
of course yr gonna get noticed, personally I don't ride to get noticed but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the fact...:devil2:

Blimey I think Cibby has competition.......

mstriumph
5th January 2006, 13:04
for some guys yes. for the majority, it appears not............................................... ..... i've had some pretty un-supportive comments from non-riding females too - family members especially. ..............................

absolut! i've found most blokes to be either supportive [if they ride/have ridden] or, at worst [usually if they have no interest in bikes], non-committal ........... but non-riding WOMEN .......... they are the PITS! :wacko: ...... seems, with some of them, that if you don't/won't conform to their over-made up, perfect hair, delicate, dainty, gossip-driven, false-eyelash-batting stereotype then you are not a 'real' woman :rolleyes:

----------- with respect, their opinion of me is about as important to me as an ashtray on my bike would be .........

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 13:07
seems, with some of them, that if you don't/won't conform to their over-made up, perfect hair, delicate, dainty, gossip-driven, false-eyelash-batting stereotype then you are not a 'real' woman :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I'm all that and I ride a motorbike...

(p/t)

Colapop
5th January 2006, 13:09
if you don't/won't conform to their over-made up, perfect hair, delicate, dainty, gossip-driven, false-eyelash-batting stereotype then you are not a 'real' woman :rolleyes:
Ahh to live in a chicks world.... The cat fights, the bitchyness. All I want is ringside seats!!:devil2:

mstriumph
5th January 2006, 13:12
heeyyyyyyyyyyyy GOOD FOR YOU GIRL :first: t'isn't ME that expects you to be anything BUT yourself ............ what/whoever that may be :drinknsin

just so long as you allow me the same :sunny:

buellbabe
5th January 2006, 13:13
Yeah, but I'm all that and I ride a motorbike...

(p/t)

Yeah and im a real girly girl too, never go anywhere without my lippy, afterall a girls gotta have standards!
Just because i ride doesn't mean I'm not feminine and that applies to all women riders no matter how they dress.
I just happen to be addicted to Motorbikes, powertools, etc... toys in general rather than clothes, makeup and shopping...

mstriumph
5th January 2006, 13:14
Ahh to live in a chicks world.... The cat fights, the bitchyness. All I want is ringside seats!!:devil2:

------------ and an ample supply of jello for the inevitable wrestling ??? :whistle:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 13:17
I get the feeling I'm about 15 too late to this place!! You girls :Punk: :rockon:
All power to ya!

buellbabe

LOL mate theres plenty of testosterone fuelled bitchiness that goes on in some of these threads...
thought there was gonna be some biffo today!:grouphug:

Colapop
LOL mate theres plenty of testosterone fuelled bitchiness that goes on in some of these threads...
thought there was gonna be some biffo today!:grouphug:
SOO TRUE!!! And the boyz go miaow!!:weird:

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 13:19
Yeah and im a real girly girl too, never go anywhere without my lippy, afterall a girls gotta have standards!
Just because i ride doesn't mean I'm not feminine and that applies to all women riders no matter how they dress.
I just happen to be addicted to Motorbikes, powertools, etc... toys in general rather than clothes, makeup and shopping...

Yep, riding a bike does not mean you need to lose your femininity. Like you, I usually have my lippy with me!

When you coming riding with us girl?

buellbabe
5th January 2006, 13:23
Yep, riding a bike does not mean you need to lose your femininity. Like you, I usually have my lippy with me!

When you coming riding with us girl?

aw shucks! I'm shy....
seriously tho the reason I checked out this KB site in the first place was to meet other riders so its only my own pitful excuses stopping me....
:soon: :woohoo:

Postie
5th January 2006, 13:26
I just happen to be addicted ... toys in general .

BUZZZZZZZZ:rolleyes:

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 13:27
aw shucks! I'm shy....
seriously tho the reason I checked out this KB site in the first place was to meet other riders so its only my own pitful excuses stopping me....
:soon: :woohoo:

Right then, easy solution to that problem then. When's the next ride folks?

Colapop
5th January 2006, 13:30
BUZZZZZZZZ:rolleyes:
See now I refrained from going there - you naughty boy. (and all the girls just ignored ya anyway)

buellbabe
5th January 2006, 13:35
Right then, easy solution to that problem then. When's the next ride folks?

ok ok look forward to it... by the way had to chuckle at yr "hair by Shoei"
after years of long hair I just recently had it cut short and the helmet is killing it! aaaargh! Damn it! gonna have to grow it again! and if that isn't girly enuf for ya then what is?:Punk:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 13:36
...and if that isn't girly enuf for ya then what is?:Punk:
... complaining hold your leg stubble gets irritated by your leathers?

Hitcher
5th January 2006, 13:38

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.articles.articleCategory.a rticle&resourceId=3983161&articleCategory=NEWS_OTHER-NEWS
Must show this to Mrs H...

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 13:38
ok ok look forward to it... by the way had to chuckle at yr "hair by Shoei"
after years of long hair I just recently had it cut short and the helmet is killing it! aaaargh! Damn it! gonna have to grow it again! and if that isn't girly enuf for ya then what is?:Punk:

lol, my hair is short but as MV Senna says - 'how the hell do you get it to still look the same when it comes out of the helmet as when it goes in?'

Me - 'careful coiffure darling...'

buellbabe
5th January 2006, 13:41
... complaining hold your leg stubble gets irritated by your leathers?

what leg stubble?
stoopid boy:ride:

Postie
5th January 2006, 13:42
lol, my hair is short but as MV Senna says - 'how the hell do you get it to still look the same when it comes out of the helmet as when it goes in?'

Me - 'careful coiffure darling...'

you can get some hair product from VO5 or somthing, i forget the brand, but its called re-work and is like a putty thing, you put it in the mornin or when ever you get up (generally miday for me) and you are supposed to be able to re-style it during the day, so when you take your helmet off, if it does as it says on the tin, then you should be able to "puff" your hair back in to style....

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 13:43
you can get some hair product from VO5 or somthing, i forget the brand, but its called re-work and is like a putty thing, you put it in the mornin or when ever you get up (generally miday for me) and you are supposed to be able to re-style it during the day, so when you take your helmet off, if it does as it says on the tin, then you should be able to "puff" your hair back in to style....

Yes, I've noticed your hair never moves...even during the most strenuous of exercise...

Colapop
5th January 2006, 13:45
Now that's scary... You know this stuff .. why? AND you admitted it in public??!!??
Jeez Postie - slightly more masculine than that buddy...

WRT
5th January 2006, 13:46
Mate, you are sounding like a dead-set bongazo with all that of styles and puffs. Put down the hair dryer and step away from the VO5, buddy . . .

buellbabe
5th January 2006, 13:46

wow cheers for the style tip... i have tried Fudge but too much of that is just sticky and icky...:rockon:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 13:48
wow cheers for the style tip... i have tried Fudge but too much of that is just sticky and icky...:rockon:
Noooo!! Don't encourage him. He'll be all "Oooo I could just die, to have curls like yours, Darrrling!!" Righto lad it's off to the pub to shoot some pool and ogle chicks....

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 13:49

...what about shopping for bike gear BB?? sadly i'm addicted to that....just saw the sexiest hot pink leather jacket in MSW.... asked Kerry about adding armour to it.... :love:

Postie
5th January 2006, 13:49
Now that's scary... You know this stuff .. why? AND you admitted it in public??!!??
Jeez Postie - slightly more masculine than that buddy...

i have short hair, and if i don't use somthing, it goes really fluffy....... i'm talking baby duckling fluffy.... fuck knows why but that's just my curse...... i have tried pretty much evey hair product out there......

Postie
5th January 2006, 13:50
Mate, you are sounding like a dead-set bongazo with all that of styles and puffs. Put down the hair dryer and step away from the VO5, buddy . . .

it works on pubes too.......

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 13:51
...what about shopping for bike gear BB?? sadly i'm addicted to that....just saw the sexiest hot pink leather jacket in MSW.... asked Kerry about adding armour to it.... :love:

Babe - you in pink! Umm...not sure about that, perhaps I'll come with you next time...

Colapop
AAArrrrggghhh!!!:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Keystone19
i have short hair, and if i don't use somthing, it goes really fluffy....... i'm talking baby duckling fluffy.... fuck knows why but that's just my curse...... i have tried pretty much evey hair product out there......

Ooh, but I like fluffy...

Postie
5th January 2006, 13:52
it really isn't a sexy look.....

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 13:53
Babe - you in pink! Umm...not sure about that, perhaps I'll come with you next time...

yeah, i know, but at least then the boys would know they'd just been passed by a girl!!! :niceone:

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 13:53

it works for my cat....:rofl:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 13:54
Fluffy Duck! Ducky F*ck! Does he F*ck! Hahahaha isn't that a drinking game....:beer:

WRT
5th January 2006, 13:55

You style your pubes???

Postie
5th January 2006, 13:56
You style your pubes???
c'mon, don't pretend you don't ;)

Cibby
5th January 2006, 13:56

YES.. AND now that we both have our matching leathers..

no harm in giving the boys something to drool over.. or aspire to..
haha

buellbabe
5th January 2006, 13:57

well that goes without saying... went to Canada recently and bought 2 new jkts so now I've got 4... 1's for draggin', 1's for fair weather, 1's for shit weather and 1's for spare...
oh yeah and you can NEVER have enuf boots-got a boot fetish!

Keystone19
5th January 2006, 13:58
well that goes without saying... went to Canada recently and bought 2 new jkts so now I've got 4... 1's for draggin', 1's for fair weather, 1's for shit weather and 1's for spare...
oh yeah and you can NEVER have enuf boots-got a boot fetish!

Is a boot fetish related to a foot fetish? If it is I wouldn't let that be known around here...

Now how come Cowpoos hasn't found this thread...

WRT

Just dont make 'em spiky, the missus will never forgive you!

Colapop
...got a boot fetish!
You're trying to drag all the boys in here aren't ya?

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 14:00

heart shaped or arrow shaped? or have you got a couple of merkins? :nya:

WRT
5th January 2006, 14:00
heart shaped or arrow shaped? or have you got a couple of merkins? :nya:

Haha, that would mean he's got a merkin round his gerkin!

Badcat
5th January 2006, 14:01
Cushty.........

diamond geezer.

Cibby
5th January 2006, 14:01

depends on the angle ;)

Colapop
5th January 2006, 14:02
Lets not go down the shaving or waxing road....

WRT
5th January 2006, 14:03
depends on the angle ;)

I hope you havent been stretching his ears while looking at the top of his head, young girl . . .

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 14:03
Lets not go down the shaving or waxing road....

why?? some deep, dark secret you have that you want to share??? go on, you're among friends here....we won't tell :corn:

Postie
5th January 2006, 14:04
I hope you havent been stretching his ears while looking at the top of his head, young girl . . .
nah, she can't pull my ears when she is tied up......... bloody love 4 poster beds....

Colapop
5th January 2006, 14:05
why?? some deep, dark secret you have that you want to share??? go on, you're among friends here....we won't tell :corn:
Lets just say that it's on the horizon and I'm not looking forward to it!

Cibby
5th January 2006, 14:07

nah, she can't pull my ears when she is tied up......... bloody love 4 poster beds....

;)

dunno....

WRT
5th January 2006, 14:08
Only one reason for a guy to get a brazilian, and thats if your going in for the snip! In which case, off go the pubes, me thinks its best to give the doc as much visibility as possible while hes holding a knife against your knackers . . .

Lets just say that it's on the horizon and I'm not looking forward to it!

Cibby
5th January 2006, 14:08
Only one reason for a guy to get a brazilian, and thats if your going in for the snip! In which case, off go the pubes, me thinks its best to give the doc as much visibility as possible while hes holding a knife against your knackers . . .

sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :blip:

WRT
5th January 2006, 14:09
Getting the snip is tempting, however I'm not keen to go there just yet . . .

sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :blip:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 14:10
Nah had the snip and that's just a little shave under the beam. Brazilians the sides. Yowee.

cowpoos
5th January 2006, 14:11
Is a boot fetish related to a foot fetish? If it is I wouldn't let that be known around here...

Now how come Cowpoos hasn't found this thread...

Someone call me........ :innocent:

nice shoes by the way cibby :love:

cowpoos
5th January 2006, 14:11

I know ya do doll...thats why i don't shave :wavey:

cowpoos
5th January 2006, 14:12

Hi Postie....:woohoo:

Postie
5th January 2006, 14:15
Hi Postie....:woohoo:
please stop stalking me Poos, i'm still shaking from the thought of KFC and your nipples......

Postie
5th January 2006, 14:16
Getting the snip is tempting, however I'm not keen to go there just yet . . .

oh dude, leave the little fella alone.......:nono:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 14:18
So umm yeah had this discussion with some of the fellas at work here. And the general consensus was that chicks on bikes are very cool and not at all thought of as dykes. The standout was from our local minister (very christian) who started to go off about young ladys in leather and riding big bikes.... Yeah... the rest of us just sorta looked at each other uncomfortably....

cowpoos
5th January 2006, 14:21
please stop stalking me Poos, i'm still shaking from the thought of KFC and your nipples......

what was wrong with the KFC...you didn't even have a taste.....chicken [excuse the pun]

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 14:27
So umm yeah had this discussion with some of the fellas at work here. And the general consensus was that chicks on bikes are very cool and not at all thought of as dykes. The standout was from our local minister (very christian) who started to go off about young ladys in leather and riding big bikes.... Yeah... the rest of us just sorta looked at each other uncomfortably....

ahh yeah, but you guys are in welly, and therefore "real" blokes. there are only so many "posties" to go around in jaffa-land.... :crybaby:

buellbabe
5th January 2006, 14:29

jeez how did we get onto this?
but since we have... i know a bloke who regularly shaves and reckons it feels great plus I can testify that it looks good too...
:killingme :laugh:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 14:31
ahh yeah, but you guys are in welly, and therefore "real" blokes. there are only so many "posties" to go around in jaffa-land.... :crybaby:
Whattaya mean?? We're sensitive and caring too, just not overly effeminate.:kick:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 14:32
but since we have... i know a bloke who regularly shaves and reckons it feels great plus I can testify that it looks good too...
No no no... wrongness.... stuble rash can't be a good thing!

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 14:34

i'm with you BB - one of the guys i used to date shaved especially for me, and i have to say it looks great, feels great, tastes...ok, never mind on that, enough said.:whistle:

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 14:42
Whattaya mean?? We're sensitive and caring too, just not overly effeminate.:kick:

Well I have already stamped my name on the effeminate list so can I be Positie's assistant.......seems he is the Auckland Role Model......I will do anything....well maybe not do a Brazlian but sounds gayish to me so I could be on...or is that off...

This is one of the best threads to start off 2006 I reckon....

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 14:44
i'm with you BB - one of the guys i used to date shaved especially for me, and i have to say it looks great, feels great, tastes...ok, never mind on that, enough said.:whistle:

I reckon we should re-name you MV Shaver........I will not ask what motivated him...!!1

mv.senna
5th January 2006, 14:49
I reckon we should re-name you MV Shaver........I will not ask what motivated him...!!1

just as well, i couldn't tell you anyway, this isn't a porn website...:devil2:

Grahameeboy
5th January 2006, 14:52
just as well, i couldn't tell you anyway, this isn't a porn website...:devil2:

Bugger, am I on the wrong site again....but some things are best kept stum eh?

Rashika
5th January 2006, 15:49
So umm yeah had this discussion with some of the fellas at work here. And the general consensus was that chicks on bikes are very cool and not at all thought of as dykes.
geez i wish you'd been around a couple of years ago.... I needed someone to put the assholes right when they hollered out that i was gay cos i had my sister on the back of my bike..... bloody incestuous relationship it would have been. :(
At least one of them was a nice bloke and came over for a chat and to apologise for his wanky mates... see even amongst a bunch of aholes, there is always one good one :spudflip:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 16:32
If I knew a few of you people in here a few years ago - I think my life may have been very different.
I can't really fathom why guys would cut themselves out of a possible liason by making stupid comments like that though. Oh yeah that's right it's something we do - talk first think later...:slap:

TonyB
5th January 2006, 16:58

Here... as in me

Coyote
5th January 2006, 17:12
Here... as in me
And the vast majority of guys on this site

Badcat
5th January 2006, 17:18
yep.

Rashika
5th January 2006, 18:04
Here... as in me
oooooo I'm gonna tell on you....thats at least 2 posts from you tonite TonyB.....thought you were abstaining huh?? :scooter:

I'm running away REAL faaaaaaassssttt

Pomduck
5th January 2006, 19:46

I agree my love, I used to ride a Blade in the UK, these boys just can't cope with us hot ladies in leather :P

Mr. Peanut
5th January 2006, 20:15
I'm not buying a fecking car! :pinch:

Just got a GP500 Tail for my NSR250 :crybaby: No pillions! I'll have to find a girl who can ride now. :mellow:

Biker girls rule.

Mr. Peanut
5th January 2006, 20:21
...and pillioning with a chick riding isn't an option either... it's the whole macho thing...

I don't mind riding on the back! :buggerd:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 20:30
I gotta have a bike before I can participate further in this conversation...?

Milky
5th January 2006, 22:31
I agree my love, I used to ride a Blade in the UK, these boys just can't cope with us hot ladies in leather :P

Hello and welcome along to the site... Hope you get out on some rides with the KB crew over the rest of the summer.

Milky
5th January 2006, 22:39
hmmm.... Not convinced aye. Surely he would end up looking like a pre-pubescent child :mellow: :no: Unless you are into that sort of thing of course...:whistle:

Then there is the regrowth to consider. Usually hair grows more after you shave it, so methinks it would be a bad bad path to go down...

SARGE
6th January 2006, 05:12
...she thought this cause I was domesticated and had a feminine side.......how gay is that???

hell.. im quite domesticated myself..as far as my 'feminine side..' .. im still looking for it

when i find it.. you all may not see me for a few days ...

SARGE
6th January 2006, 05:21

POSTIE has been voted Site METROSEXUAL

Colapop
6th January 2006, 06:06
He's competing with Grahameboy for that!

buellbabe
6th January 2006, 06:14

LAUGH! Yeah i wasn't gonna go there b-u-t yep I agree....
:love: :devil2:

Cibby
6th January 2006, 07:50

hahahahah..

Well done Postie .. I'm so proud...... :hug:

I think....??? :crazy:

Grahameeboy
6th January 2006, 08:01
He's competing with Grahameboy for that!

I bow to the younger Postie......if you can't beat them, get someone else to do it

Grahameeboy
6th January 2006, 08:02
[QUOTE=SARGE]hell.. im quite domesticated myself..as far as my 'feminine side..' .. im still looking for it

Acceptance is hard eh?

buellbabe
6th January 2006, 08:07

Any bloke that is comfortable offering style tips to ladies on a public site like this deserves a medal! Good on ya POSTIE!
:first:

Grahameeboy
6th January 2006, 08:11
Any bloke that is comfortable offering style tips to ladies on a public site like this deserves a medal! Good on ya POSTIE!

Agreed.......my Gay admission just did not cut it eh??

Postie
6th January 2006, 08:15

haha, thanks BB.

Colapop
6th January 2006, 08:18
hell.. im quite domesticated myself..as far as my 'feminine side..' .. im still looking for it

Acceptance is hard eh?
Lets not be combining hard and feminine in the same sentence please - unless we're referring to an actual female and her effect on you....

And girls, as far as shaving south of the border goes - there'd have to be some damn good incentive to overcome regrowth irritation

mv.senna
6th January 2006, 08:22
And girls, as far as shaving south of the border goes - there'd have to be some damn good incentive to overcome regrowth irritation

well, lets just say the bloke involved definitely thought it was worth it...:devil2:

Grahameeboy
Lets not be combining hard and feminine in the same sentence please - unless we're referring to an actual female and her effect on you....

I see your point.

I thought that was the border!!!!

buellbabe

Yep! once ya start....

Grahameeboy
6th January 2006, 08:25
well, lets just say the bloke involved definitely thought it was worth it...:devil2:

Well of course you would shave....I mean say that Miss Senna......

If you can't shave it get someone else to do it!!!

:grouphug:

Cibby
6th January 2006, 08:29

ok... i think this may be pointing out the obvious here colapop....

but..

waxing means no itchy regrown and it grows back finer and lighter than before.. and still gives ya 3-4 weeks of smoothness... plus it feels really good....

This is soley from a female perspective here, i dont think i know any guys brave enough to wax......

Colapop
6th January 2006, 08:30
For her.. I can see that it wouldn't too much of an issue. But for him.... hmmm the equipment obstruction was an issue when I had to shave for the snip. (Which by the way guys was the biggest non-issue out there - no loss of form, function or f*cking ability!)

Or are we talking about over-shaving only?

Grahameeboy
6th January 2006, 08:30
ok... i think this may be pointing out the obvious here colapop....

but..

waxing means no itchy regrown and it grows back finer and lighter than before.. and still gives ya 3-4 weeks of smoothness... plus it feels really good....

This is soley from a female perspective here, i dont think i know any guys brave enough to wax......

Postie??............

Colapop
6th January 2006, 08:33
ok... i think this may be pointing out the obvious here colapop....(just Col pls) but..waxing means no itchy regrown and it grows back finer and lighter than before.. and still gives ya 3-4 weeks of smoothness... plus it feels really good....This is soley from a female perspective here, i dont think i know any guys brave enough to wax......
Only knowledge I have is anecdotal from other competitors about waxing. Apparently coz guys have bigger pores when the hair gets ripped out it's 3 times worse than it is for girls (and please lets not go the whole girls handle pain better thing either)

Rashika
6th January 2006, 08:33
LAUGH! Yeah i wasn't gonna go there b-u-t yep I agree....
:love: :devil2:
hmmm...REALLY?? You've kept quiet about that one my girl :whistle:

Grahameeboy
6th January 2006, 08:34
hmmm...REALLY?? You've kept quiet about that one my girl :whistle:

...didn't your Mum tell you that you shouldn't talk with your mouth full!!!

Biff
9th January 2006, 15:34
*sigh*

I wish I was a biker chick.

Rashika
9th January 2006, 15:38
*sigh*

I wish I was a biker chick.
what?? ya mean you aren't???? :whistle:

Colapop
9th January 2006, 15:41
This is probably the worst place to admit to anything BUT... I tried the shaving thing the other day, Saturday (for the sake of experimantation for comp). Just a patch above my knee on the front of my leg. So far no problems. I'm a bit wary of the wax option but I reckon I'm gonna try that next - on my other leg. Getting rid of the gorse in the front paddock may take a little extra convincing!

Biff
9th January 2006, 17:14
what?? ya mean you aren't????

No I aren't.

It's the chiffon scarf I wear that confuses you isn't it?

Biff
9th January 2006, 17:16
This is probably the worst place to admit to anything BUT... I tried the shaving thing the other day, Saturday (for the sake of experimantation for comp). Just a patch above my knee on the front of my leg. So far no problems. I'm a bit wary of the wax option but I reckon I'm gonna try that next - on my other leg.

Thanks dude. I was looking for a new signature. Now everyone will know mwahahahahahaha.

KATWYN
9th January 2006, 19:02
Well I don't give a dam what people think but after reading that
article it looks like i've got a 100% chance instead of a 50% chance
of finding a date on a Friday night now because i'm a biker chick :laugh:

KATWYN
9th January 2006, 19:03
This is probably the worst place to admit to anything BUT... I tried the shaving thing the other day, Saturday (for the sake of experimantation for comp). Just a patch above my knee on the front of my leg. So far no problems. I'm a bit wary of the wax option but I reckon I'm gonna try that next - on my other leg. Getting rid of the gorse in the front paddock may take a little extra convincing!

Do you do bodybuilding colapop?? -if you do, i'm also a fellow chicken, rice & brocolli eater as well. haven't done comp yet though

SlashWylde
9th January 2006, 19:41

Oh we're out there allright. Hell I think a woman who takes any interest in motorcycles is sexy let alone one who rides herself. :yes:

Slingshot
9th January 2006, 20:19
I've just read 12 pages looking for the pics of sexy female riders only to find there are none.
:Oi:

Cibby...you should see if you can get this thread closed...if you catch my drift:shifty:

Waylander
9th January 2006, 20:23
Hamilton is not all that far away you know.

hmmm...REALLY?? You've kept quiet about that one my girl

Calling each other things like that does not exactly help the non-lesbian look. Most men cannot get past using those type of terms in a purely plutonic relationship.

As for the chicks of the teenage to mid20's years being in to cars only. When they ask why you have a bike instead of a car, respond with "Hop on the back and I'll show you." but only works if you have a certain devonair attitude and not recomended for chicks trying to stay away from the lesbian steriotype

APPLE
9th January 2006, 22:02
I hav said this b 4?and i'll say it again'' CHICKYS WHO RIDE ARE SUPER SEXY''there u go.

Rashika
10th January 2006, 05:26
Calling each other things like that does not exactly help the non-lesbian look. Most men cannot get past using those type of terms in a purely plutonic relationship.
I guess when you have known someone for over 20 years, shared the same room and booze, and screamed at each other at least once.... you do tend to have close ties...better than some marriages :rockon:

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
10th January 2006, 07:24
I agree with Katwyn - I don't actually notice if anyone is "looking"at me. I'm not out there to impress. Had to bargain with my father big time to get my bike licence - I think I managed to get that first - however nearly lost it before I got my full licence, I was caught pillioning. I was born in a small town, dad drank with the cop - yah de yah. However one thing in my favour was that my brother and I have the same initials so when the fine (bloody hefty at that time too) came in my father thought it was a speeding ticket for my brother.

I could write a book on the comments I have received being a woman motorbike rider - the most classic ones have been from male cops. Apart from the first 5 years where I rode dirt bikes - I shifted to the capital and started riding big road bikes. Had a 13 year break - got rid of the husband and bought a bike - best deal I ever did.

Anyway the classics from the cops: Had a BMW K100RS - been doing 180ks - came into Waipuk and noted the 70 kph sign and did slow down - there was a road block. Took off my helmet, male cop "My God you're a woman - I've never met a lady biker before... how can you afford a BMW?? boy I bet you can't have much fun on a bike - I was tempted to say - actually doing 180 k down that hill was pretty good fun - but I'm not that blonde to know what he was really meaning, so I said "Well, for that kinda fun I get off the bike and on the roadside or wherever" he didn't like the fact that I towered over him either. My 6' in boots to his shortarse ducks disease height of god knows what and who cares anyway!! Then I get "what does your husband think" My reply well that miracle never happened and never will I traded him in for the bike - he didn't like that answer. Eventually he ällowed"me to go.

The second one was I had only had the BMW 2.5 hours - rode from Hamilton on way to Taupo - well I had to test ride the bike I had just bought - at one point I looked at speedometer 200ks. Slowed down for a while then forgot about it until I saw a cop, slammed on all brakes and just pulled over - I had not ridden this road before - he gets out of his car shaking his head - I thought ouch this does not bode well.. Hadn't taken off the helmet and he said "Have you any idea what speed you were doing?>?" Well officer... His jaw dropped - eventually got helmet off (freezing cold) yep - his head shook again - "Goodness what are you doing out on your own" Big bike for a woman - "You were doing 136 and braking" Phew is that all I thought. Then he asked me where I worked - I so wanted to lie - but said ˙ou don't need to know that - he insisted - and he was polite so I told him he was not allowed to laugh - I worked for his boss'es boss - The Secretary of Transport - he laughed and said ˙ou have made my nite" After he ticketed me for 130ks and fine + demerit points - I said well you haven't made mine.
NEVER has any cop let me off - Recently I was riding behind a male friend - HE got pulled up and got off!!! and was asked if he knew the female behind him (I thought my jacket hid the curves) and if he caught up to her to tell her to slow down. There is another cop incident but this has turned into a novel already.

ManDownUnder
10th January 2006, 08:42

LMAO MV... err...

I can follow a chick on a sportsbike ALL day for the same reason iyt's easier running round the bays behind someone that's "in shape"...

It just adds to the fun (or takes your mind off the pain in the case of the run)

mv.senna
10th January 2006, 13:23
I hav said this b 4?and i'll say it again'' CHICKYS WHO RIDE ARE SUPER SEXY''there u go.

bless your heart petal. :love:

mv.senna
10th January 2006, 13:24
Dont worry Jo, I've always thought you were sexy! Leathers or not.:woohoo:

Now just gotta figure out who it was that shaved for you lol...

....there's a list.....:lol:

Colapop
10th January 2006, 14:27
Do you do bodybuilding colapop?? -if you do, i'm also a fellow chicken, rice & brocolli eater as well. haven't done comp yet though
Neither have I - planning on May June July timeframe. It gets bloody hard getting up at 5am to get my work done so family/work/friends are unduly affected by what I do. I've only been training properly for about 6 months and I don't even know if I'm going to be in the right condition to compete. Hence the shaving/waxing interest. PM me we can compare notes.

Swoop
15th January 2006, 12:57

when i find it.. you all may not see me for a few days ...
Welllllll,
Seeing as it's the 15 Jan today and your last post was on the 6th of Jan.....
AND we haven't seen you on KB......

How's the feminine side?

Is it like the "dark side"?:rofl:

Colapop
15th January 2006, 15:15
Shhhh! He/she's doing his/her crosstitch...

R1madness
19th January 2006, 11:48

Hell i would brag about it....:rockon: I am a wheelstand cripple.......

sAsLEX
19th January 2006, 11:51
iyt's easier running round the bays behind someone that's "in shape"...

the real reason woman were allowed in the defence force p/t

ManDownUnder
20th January 2006, 17:03
the real reason woman were allowed in the defence force p/t

To misquote the old saying..

You can take them women out of the defense force... but you can't take the defense force out of the women...

or something like that LOL!

lia
26th January 2006, 06:58

or got more than he bargained for and is still having nightmares :kick:

jt3000
11th February 2006, 23:52
Damn right there's not!

The whole statement of that article only concerns the older generations. All the girls my age are car whores who say why didn't I buy a car

We need lots more biker whores instead ;)

mstriumph
14th February 2006, 14:20
thanks, you lot -------- this thread has given me something to think about - and made me realise how lucky i am.

lucky in the family i was born into - where, provided i stayed legal, i had nothing but support [albeit in varying measures] for ANYTHING i wanted to do ... so i was never, really, confined by those gender stereotypes that warp so many growing minds.....

...... lucky in the friends i've had since - who accept me for what i am rather than try and turn me into what they would like me to be

and lucky in my offspring - who have the courage and confidence to be themselves no matter what and the maturity to accept that everyone else has the same right, even me!

- and what the hell all this has to do with being sexy i DON'T know lol :corn:

Colapop
14th February 2006, 14:25
According to a few women I've met a confident self assured man is quite appealing. For me the same can be said about a woman. Most women who ride bikes get given enough shit so they are fairly confident and self assured (at least about riding anyway)

KATWYN
14th February 2006, 14:38
a confident self assured man is quite appealing. For me the same can be said about a woman. )

I really like wimpy spineless men that lack the strength to stand up for what they believe in - you know someone a gal can really respect. They really do it for me. :laugh:

Colapop
14th February 2006, 14:44
It's all the weights you do .... You scary biker girlie, you!:apumpin:

KATWYN
14th February 2006, 14:54
Hehe Cola, it's the roids ....

*Disclaimer* For those that thought I was serious in my last post about men - I was only joking......

onearmedbandit
14th February 2006, 14:57
Man, I am most upset. With a thread title like that and 189 posts there are no fucking pics of 'sexy female riders'. Where is that damn "this thread is worthless without pics" icon??

ManDownUnder
14th February 2006, 15:09
Man, I am most upset. With a thread title like that and 189 posts there are no fucking pics of 'sexy female riders'. Where is that damn "this thread is worthless without pics" icon??

I come bearing good news...

Colapop
14th February 2006, 15:16
Hehe Cola, it's the roids ..........
Yeah, yeah super size she :doctor: .... You're an Amazon looking for an accountant!!!:motu:

Riff Raff
14th February 2006, 15:17
Check out most of the girls' profiles on here. Do you know, I haven't yet met an unattractive KB chick. We're all frikken gorgeous!!!

ManDownUnder
14th February 2006, 15:20
Check out most of the girls' profiles on here. Do you know, I haven't yet met an unattractive KB chick. We're all frikken gorgeous!!!

RR block your ears hun...

I gotta agree... it's the attitude that makes 'em wonderful... and the look in leathers doesn't really hurt either... FWOAR!

onearmedbandit
14th February 2006, 15:51
I'm lazy when it comes to checking peoples profiles. Much like cv's when I interview people, too easy to deceive.

Thanks MDU, you've made an attempt at improving the quality of this thread.

Colapop
14th February 2006, 16:00
How 'bout this biker chick? Is that what you had in mind?

lia
14th February 2006, 16:10
very cutie!

Kornholio
14th February 2006, 17:04

We are in the Waikato...dont worry about them Auckland pooftersexuals :D:drinknsin

Nicksta
14th February 2006, 17:15
Cute Colapop..... most of the KB chicks i have met are cute... and is it not sexy enough that they ride bikes???

KATWYN
14th February 2006, 17:42
Yeah, yeah super size she :doctor: .... You're an Amazon looking for an accountant!!!:motu:

Whats wrong with a deep voice and shavers rash like "supersize she"- :laugh: yuck

did you see her when she was getting her tan on when she was naked? it looked suspiciously to me and my freinds that she was a "growing lad" :o

Nicksta
14th February 2006, 18:26
yeah, i watched that programme out of curiosity..... i used to do fitness shaping... mild body building... but she was just yuck.... nothing wrong with a toned female ;) , but she was OTT....

Colapop
14th February 2006, 18:32
Yeah there was something seriously un-sexy about that picture! I think it fancy's girls so I'm safe!!

She/it/He should be in the "Scary Biker Girlies" thread....:crazy:

Lazy7
14th February 2006, 19:58
girls on bikes...

the first time i saw a chick on a bike and thought to myself DAMN, was at a gassy. I was filling up when this 2005 GSXR1000 pulls in to top up.

it was a warm sunday morning, was going to be a gorgeous day. The guy took his helmet off, started filling up. Here was me thinking, dam, thats a nice bike.

about 30 seconds later, his girlfriend turned up... on a Hyabusa. The guy finished filling up and passed her the pump... she flicked back her visor... and it hit me.

DAMN. :sweatdrop

they might be on here. if you are. keep up the good work!

Lazy7
14th February 2006, 20:03
And as for shaving down below - i get 3 times as many blowies with a nice shinny pair of bald nuts.

i dont go as far as maintaining the crack - cause nobody is going in there and coming out alive!

Colapop
14th February 2006, 20:05
erm yeah, thanks for that mental picture....:sick:

N4CR
14th February 2006, 20:11
girls on bikes...

the first time i saw a chick on a bike and thought to myself DAMN, was at a gassy. I was filling up when this 2005 GSXR1000 pulls in to top up.

it was a warm sunday morning, was going to be a gorgeous day. The guy took his helmet off, started filling up. Here was me thinking, dam, thats a nice bike.

about 30 seconds later, his girlfriend turned up... on a Hyabusa. The guy finished filling up and passed her the pump... she flicked back her visor... and it hit me.

DAMN. :sweatdrop

they might be on here. if you are. keep up the good work!

Bahaha! Yellow GSXR? Most probably qkchk on the busa who is on kiwibiker frequently. She'll prob see this post now ;) Custard (on the yellow gixxer) has just joined the website.

Nice spotting.

UrbanMyth
22nd May 2006, 13:52
hopefully this trend continues as its a very nice ;)

Paul in NZ
22nd May 2006, 14:12
Hehe Cola, it's the roids

What? hemmaroids turn you on? Cool! How could I have ignored this thread for soo long?

Nicksta
22nd May 2006, 19:28
ROFL.... well boys, i'm off in a few days to the states and a few bike weeks in the sun... i'll take my digital camera and get some pics of the sexy bikes.... and if your nice to me, i'll get the ladies on them too... their idea of protective gear in New Hampshire is a bikini and trainers....

bert_is_evil
2nd June 2006, 11:23
I would have thought that these days people would be a little less dumarsed than that!

oh you'd be surprised. try being a tall-ish, chick who rides a bike, is into boxing and kickboxing, looks strong, and has short hair....lesbian stalkers paradise!! got propositioned so many times i lost count! seems to have changed now i've grown my hair longer....and got a badge that says "not gay, just happy!" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

You seem to have a major issue with people thinking you're gay - people think I'm straight all the time and I don't get bothered about it. Why don't you try taking it as a compliment? That's what I do when guys hit on me, though telling them you're gay usually serves more as encouragement as anything, stalking isn't limited just to lesbians...

u4ea
2nd June 2006, 11:47

You seem to have a major issue with people thinking you're gay - people think I'm straight all the time and I don't get bothered about it. Why don't you try taking it as a compliment? That's what I do when guys hit on me, though telling them you're gay usually serves more as encouragement as anything, stalking isn't limited just to lesbians...[/QUOTE]
well i am the type of gal who doesnt like being gropped by a strange male and when a chick does it its just as bad!!!!!!!!!!!at least its easier to punch a chick in the face tho!!!!!!!!!!no kikboxing training just a natural reaction..........

Beemer
2nd June 2006, 15:58
Guess even if my husband had been the Andy who helped you with your bike u4ea, he'd have been safe!

My brother told our mother that he thought I was a lesbian - I rode motorcycles, had short hair, tattoos and wore Doc Martens. When I told a male friend of mine, he slapped his forehead and said "damn, I've been a lesbian for years and never realised - I ride bikes, have short hair, tattoos, wear Doc Martens and love women!"

I, on the other hand, like my men like I like my whiskey - straight and strong!

sAsLEX
2nd June 2006, 16:08
at least its easier to punch a chick in the face tho!!!!!!!!!!

Hey we dont want to open that box of worms again!

u4ea
2nd June 2006, 17:03
Hey we dont want to open that box of worms again!
..........................i know .............................:innocent:

Nicksta
4th June 2006, 09:51
Guess even if my husband had been the Andy who helped you with your bike u4ea, he'd have been safe!

My brother told our mother that he thought I was a lesbian - I rode motorcycles, had short hair, tattoos and wore Doc Martens. When I told a male friend of mine, he slapped his forehead and said "damn, I've been a lesbian for years and never realised - I ride bikes, have short hair, tattoos, wear Doc Martens and love women!"

I, on the other hand, like my men like I like my whiskey - straight and strong!
ROFL... i love it.....
i fit all of the above too.....

KATWYN
6th June 2006, 18:41
male friend of mine, he slapped his forehead and said "damn, I've been a lesbian for years

I had an incident in a supermarket car park where this guy was sitting in his
van opposite me while I was putting the groceries in the car, he propositioned me & asked me if I wanted to be a lesbian with him (he was sitting in the drivers seat wearing a purple bra stuffed with those chicken fillet thingies to look like real titties under his singlet - :laugh: anyway

I was rather intriqued at how a guy dressed as a woman wanted to play
lesbians??? WTF

I found it rather confusing, but interesting for a Tuesday lunchtime
proposition.

Katie

Colapop
6th June 2006, 19:14
You get some REAL interesting peoples up there Kat... (or is it the people that you attract??:nya: )

KATWYN
6th June 2006, 19:17
You get some REAL interesting peoples up there Kat... (or is it the people that you attract??:nya: )

Jeez Colapop, thats what my husband said to me when I came home
and told him.....boy did he get a bollocking, I was feeling rather fragile at that
point. (one does not like to think they attract that sort of thing! :innocent: :laugh: )

Katie

jase the ace
30th August 2006, 08:17
well i know some ladies who ride better and faster than guys . they usually look great as well . more birds on bikes i say . imagine mini helmets mini boots . mini skirts . the fuzz would chase them for sure .

buellbabe
30th August 2006, 08:34
LOL! yesterday as I got off the bike a bloke says to me... "hot damn! whats a chick doing riding a bike?"
I just smiled sweetly and replied "the same thing as a bloke, what do YOU think?"
:yes: :devil2: