PDA

View Full Version : need new gear

gman
5th January 2006, 20:27
since the accident ive gota buy new gear and seeing as theres a shit load of bikers here you guys might be able to provide some insight as to whats the best gear (helmet,gloves,all weather pants, jackets).
my rjays gear was good but not armoured.only had padding.im looking for comfortable riding gear for a cruiser thats armoured.
any ideas would be great.

cheers
fellas

Ixion
5th January 2006, 20:42
Whatever else you do, don't forget to invest in a new pair of gaiters.

Gazzar
5th January 2006, 21:05
since the accident ive gota buy new gear and seeing as theres a shit load of bikers here you guys might be able to provide some insight as to whats the best gear (helmet,gloves,all weather pants, jackets).
my rjays gear was good but not armoured.only had padding.im looking for comfortable riding gear for a cruiser thats armoured.

cheers
fellas
PM Quasievil as he inports good gear and its at a good price :psst:

Lou Girardin
6th January 2006, 07:19
What budget?

Scouse
6th January 2006, 07:38

cheers
fellas

Get yer self of to motomail in western springs rd they have the best selection also from time to time they have huge sales the guys there will help you choose the best for your buget

Quasievil
6th January 2006, 08:39
if youre interested mate I can kit you out Pants jacket back protector and gloves for a inexpensive option by comparision to retail outlets, if you want to ride down to hammy you can try some gear on, let me know if youre interested. Price will be around the $700 mark for all, the cup of tea is free !

gman
6th January 2006, 08:46
if youre interested mate I can kit you out Pants jacket back protector and gloves for a inexpensive option by comparision to retail outlets, if you want to ride down to hammy you can try some gear on, let me know if youre interested. Price will be around the $700 mark for all, the cup of tea is free !
i would ride but bikes still bent and im still sore.and i kinda need gear before i ride,thats a good price tho.also need a helmet too.

gman
6th January 2006, 08:48
my boss is gona give me an interest free loan for the gear,and shes also been bring meals out to us too.shes been fantastic.i think ill have around 900 to play with

Quasievil
6th January 2006, 08:50
Oh, didnt realise you were bent up, PM me your sizes and I will bring some gear to you to try next week, kinda like home shopping yeah ?

gman
6th January 2006, 09:18
Oh, didnt realise you were bent up, PM me your sizes and I will bring some gear to you to try next week, kinda like home shopping yeah ?

dude you know i live down between palmy and himitangi right?.

im gona hobble into town today and see whats available.ill let ya know what i find.

Quasievil
6th January 2006, 15:25
dude you know i live down between palmy and himitangi right?.

im gona hobble into town today and see whats available.ill let ya know what i find.

Oh yeah fair enough ! I might come for a rdie down that way, I could show you what it all looks like if I do in that I wear it all.
otherwise let me know your sizes when you figure it all out cheers

Colapop
6th January 2006, 16:13
my boss is gona give me an interest free loan for the gear,and shes also been bring meals out to us too.shes been fantastic.i think ill have around 900 to play with
Maybe she wants more than a good worker....?

gman
7th January 2006, 16:35
Oh yeah fair enough ! I might come for a rdie down that way, I could show you what it all looks like if I do in that I wear it all.
otherwise let me know your sizes when you figure it all out cheers

uumm large size jacket pants was looking at some armoured stuff now,found a zues helmet on trade me new flip up full face for 200.