PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to New Zealand's new (and only) bike forums

SpankMe
20th October 2002, 23:27
A mate complained about not finding any NZ bike forums the other day. So I thought I should just create a forum site myself, being a dedicated biker and web server admin by trade.

I ride a Suzuki SV650s. It is my seventh bike, and it is the best bike I have ever ridden.

These forums have many options, so take the time to look around and check everything out.

It would be cool if everyone could use a picture of their bike as their Avatar as I have done on the left. Click on the "user cp" botton on the top, then go to "edit options".

nzxjr98
22nd October 2002, 19:48
Hi guys,

Brilliant to have a Kiwi bike site.
Spankme: You've done a great job setting this all up.
Recieved your email so registered tonite.

See me old mate DTGasaxe on the members list, ya still got those pink wheels? The cams are running sweet.

See someone has mentioned the ACC protest ride, would be there myself, except I have the brother in laws wedding to attend this weekend...
The wife said I had to go :(

Catch you all again soon.

Cheers
Greg

Blackbird
22nd October 2002, 20:14
Well done - long overdue and it will be a raging success.

If you want to see how a site can be developed, have a squizz at the International Honda Blackbird site, www.superblackbird.co.uk.

Great start and best wishes.

Geoff:done:

Kiwi
25th October 2002, 22:01
Congratulations

Well done
:) Kiwi

wari
25th October 2002, 22:14
You're a bloody thoroughly nice bloody bloke for doing this SpankMe .. good on ya.

Maha
26th April 2006, 21:46
You're a bloody thoroughly nice bloody bloke for doing this SpankMe .. good on ya.
Have agree with wari on this one... and as Blackbird said '' it will be a raging success''.........frekin' aye !!......:first: :first: :first:

Ixion
26th April 2006, 21:59
It would be cool if everyone could use a picture of their bike as their Avatar as I have done

Now I'd like to ride THAT bike.

SPman
26th April 2006, 22:12
Is this thread No.1?

Bugger Ixion - beat me to it!:nya:

Maha
26th April 2006, 22:27
Someone will know, Blackbird or wari and certainly SpankMe will, so come on Spank. is it or aint it?......

Big Dave
26th April 2006, 22:28
Is this thread No.1?

Bugger Ixion - beat me to it!:nya:

Fuck off ya tourist!

Ixion
26th April 2006, 22:32
Someone will know, Blackbird or wari and certainly SpankMe will, so come on Spank. is it or aint it?......

Nope. This was the first (assuming that spankme made the first post). By 20 seconds.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=2

Kornholio
26th April 2006, 22:39
This site is a good idea,. have used a few others b4 but they aren't kiwi.
I'm gonna tell all my friends:D

Meh, silly idea...it will never take off................ :wait:

Motoracer
26th April 2006, 22:50
I joined way back when there were only a handfull of people in 2002 as well...

I thought "What a dead site..." So didn't bother with it till Kwaka-Kid re-introduced it to me in 2003. By then it was already a happening place! I don't even know what my first sign in name or password was...

Mr Skid
26th April 2006, 23:27
I don't even know what my first sign in name or password was...Multiple logins eh?
People have been hung for less..

N4CR
26th April 2006, 23:47

Wow... a normal post from w-w-www aaarrriii! Havn't seen that before :wait: :gob:

R6_kid
27th April 2006, 00:02
shesh, this is an old one. I think i joined up mid way through 2003, were'nt too many people around and it was a wierd thing for people to have more than a thousand posts!

Cajun
27th April 2006, 08:01
shesh, this is an old one. I think i joined up mid way through 2003, were'nt too many people around and it was a wierd thing for people to have more than a thousand posts!

Gareth you 'Join Date: 23rd April 2004' - look at your profile

marty
27th April 2006, 08:30
1st use of the Gargre - by sk8r boi:

Very nice wouldnt mind having one of them in my gargre

Motoracer
27th April 2006, 08:43

Snapped!

Ha ha ha Tryin to be one of the originals eh?

Smorg
27th April 2006, 08:50

Arrrrrr HA HA

R6_kid
27th April 2006, 19:57
wierd, i thought i thought i joined in 6th form... which was 2003, oh well. I was put on to the site by Phil, Andrew's brother (his screen-name is Andrew)

Maybe that stuff i took the othernight wasnt panadol afterall :gob:

R6_kid
27th April 2006, 19:59
1st use of the Gargre - by sk8r boi:

Very nice wouldnt mind having one of them in my gargre

too think that word got into the KB dictionary! I remember everyone scorning that guy when he joined, ended up leaving pretty soon after joining.

froggyfrenchman
27th April 2006, 20:04
Wow... a normal post from w-w-www aaarrriii! Havn't seen that before :wait: :gob:

I feel very honoured to be in this early (and weird) thread

SwanTiger
27th April 2006, 20:06
Geez, the way this thread is going it might be sent to PD, wouldn't that be ironic.

Matt Bleck
27th April 2006, 20:11
So what happened to Scott I wonder? pretty low post count.....

Maha
27th April 2006, 20:27
Yeah, and considering he was going to tell all his friends as well.....
Maybe he bought a car..............:nono:

Kornholio
27th April 2006, 22:00

Dunno, I gave him green rep tho :D

Qkkid
28th April 2006, 11:31
Fuck off ya tourist!
bloody traitor:nya: