PDA

View Full Version : Scary Biker Girlies

Mr. Peanut
6th January 2006, 19:32
:devil2: Heh, this should stir things up a bit..

But seriously, what sort of reactions do you get from members of the public?

Do you find you get tailgated when you wear leathers? :shake:
Ever caused any accidents wearing your leathers?? :moon:
Ever caused a petrol pump lad to shite his proverbials?
etc etc...

Stories, plz :soon:

MadDuck
6th January 2006, 19:41
BP Silverdale...walked in to pay for gas and buy ciggys.

Young pimpled face thing behind the counter says "Dont see many girls riding bikes". I look at my drivers licence and winch at DOB and say...thats because only "Real Women" ride motorbikes. I got away with paying for the gas and not being asked if I needed a lighter to go with that "maam"

On a ride last weekend one stranger comes up with little tyke who is pointing at the bikes going ...wow dad. I said feel free to put him on for a quick sit (he was all of 5). Dad too damn scared puts him on (Male) bikers bike...without permission. :scratch:

Mostly the reaction is a double take when the helmet comes off...I need to buy better leathers or get more tattoos

Mr. Peanut
6th January 2006, 19:41
Ever walked past anti leather activists while wearing your kit just for kicks? :laugh:

Mr. Peanut
6th January 2006, 19:49
Mostly the reaction is a double take when the helmet comes off...I need to buy better leathers or get more tattoos

Tight black leathers recommended, ALA "the matrix", all the pump boys will understand :yes: ...

Maha
6th January 2006, 19:59
BP Silverdale...walked in to pay for gas and buy ciggys.

Young pimpled face thing behind the counter says "Dont see many girls riding bikes". I look at my drivers licence and winch at DOB and say...thats because only "Real Women" ride motorbikes. I got away with paying for the gas and not being asked if I needed a lighter to go with that "maam"

On a ride last weekend one stranger comes up with little tyke who is pointing at the bikes going ...wow dad. I said feel free to put him on for a quick sit (he was all of 5). Dad too damn scared puts him on (Male) bikers bike...without permission. :scratch:

Geez wonder if i put a wig on, have a shave an pump up the man breast, maybe i could get the same service at Silverdale :2thumbsup wadda ya think MD ???

MadDuck
6th January 2006, 20:02
Geez wonder if i put a wig on, have a shave an pump up the man breast, maybe i could get the same service at Silverdale :2thumbsup wadda ya think MD ???

Sorry Mahaman...you would need pink lycras, makeup, lippy, earrings and a higher voice.

Shit that make you a drag queen on a bike :wari: Scary sight!

Maha
6th January 2006, 20:09
Sorry Mahaman...you would need pink lycras, makeup, lippy, earrings and a higher voice.

Shit that make you a drag queen on a bike :wari: Scary sight!
I would do anything to put 17 Lts in the bilge for free:rofl: :rofl: :ride:

MadDuck
6th January 2006, 20:19
I would do anything to put 17 Lts in the bilge for free:rofl: :rofl: :ride:

LMFAO...you petrol whore you :shake:

Nicksta
6th January 2006, 20:54

etc etc...

I can't speak for others but I do get sidedways looks from people when i take my helmet off, be it at the gasser or a cafe... some younger guys stare... most i think stare because i guess i don't look like a "biker chick" i'm little and blonde...maybe they're surprised or something... :confused:

APPLE
6th January 2006, 21:57
all in all, i think chicks who ride, are super sexy?REAL:yeah:

Kornholio
6th January 2006, 22:04

You should be here >> www.nzdating.com

Quartida
6th January 2006, 22:11
I remember the first time I went on the back to Mission Bay... walking down the street in gear and carrying a helmet...
People really do look at you! Not sure if it was because I was a chick, or just because of the gear.

But I could see all these mums thinking, "I hope my darling little Lynette doesn't grow up to be like THAT." :rofl:

SpeedyGirl
6th January 2006, 22:46
Always had excellent reactions when in my bike gear (especially from boy racers that freak when you lift your mirrored visor!!!) :shake:

.....but the best comment tho i ever had was a guy behind the counter at the petrol station that watched me ride in, pump the gas and pay.....he calmly asks......
"Do you ride that bike?"

:shit: u gotta be kidding me right?????

So i had to be nice and answer with....

"Nooooo.... i pushed it here :rofl:"

Dafe
6th January 2006, 22:52
Had a look in my collection for some Scary Biker Girlies. But this is as close as I got. An Indian Chick! :eek:

XTC
7th January 2006, 07:05
When I had my long hair hanging out the back of my helmet some mistook me for a scary biker girl :o Was sometimes funny.... sometimes not...

That's Blackyoshi's GSXR1100L by the way.... Wonder if he remembers it. And that's Cary's GPz900R. Pic from early 90's Two Wheels camping trip at lake Ohakuri.

thehollowmen
7th January 2006, 07:11
Ever walked past anti leather activists while wearing your kit just for kicks? :laugh:

Aint ever seen leather activists, only fur activists.

Probably because it is safer to harrass little old ladies in fur coats than my wife and I (or any bikers really) both six foot plus wearing full biking leathers

TonyB
7th January 2006, 07:49
I can't speak for others but I do get sidedways looks from people when i take my helmet off, be it at the gasser or a cafe... some younger guys stare... most i think stare because i guess i don't look like a "biker chick" i'm little and blonde...maybe they're surprised or something... :confused:
Could it be that you are just ....(searches for politically correct phrase)... somewhat easy on the eye?

Goblin
7th January 2006, 08:02
I get lots of stares and a few people comment, thats a big bike for a little lady....but it's not. The ZZR1100 was a big bike for me.:Punk:
Out on a poker run I thought I'd get passed this "chick on a hog", thinking to myself , she rides that hog really well for a chick, only to find out it was my mate Stan with his spunky mullet blowing in the wind. :slap:

Matt Bleck
7th January 2006, 08:07
Shit I even stare at the miss' when she's got leathers on and she don't ride. (bikes that is!!)

Mr. Peanut
7th January 2006, 17:31

Send me a photo of you in leathers and i'll check for you :yes:

Nicksta
7th January 2006, 17:50

what i was really referring to but not in good enough english was what Quartida was saying about old ladies:

"But I could see all these mums thinking, "I hope my darling little Lynette doesn't grow up to be like THAT."

and no, sorry, dont have pics.... you'll just have to look for me on my bike....:ride:

Kornholio
7th January 2006, 17:53

AND a shot of your bike too.......................:wari:

Mr. Peanut
7th January 2006, 18:04
"But I could see all these mums thinking, "I hope my darling little Lynette doesn't grow up to be like THAT." :ride:

So self-concious! come on, are you a hardcore biker chick or what??? :stoogie:
Lynette probably thought you were the shit anyway ;)

KATWYN
7th January 2006, 18:37
I get lots of stares and a few people comment, thats a big bike for a little lady:

I don't notice peoples reactions. I just do my own thing and really don't give a s***. Although it would be interesting to start noticing any reations (if any)
people are probably starting to get used to lady riders now anyway.

But I have had the same comment as Goblin (ie) "thats a big bike for a little
girl/lady" a couple of times. (I ride an R6)

bondagebunny
7th January 2006, 18:44

now get on ya knees and beg mistresses forgivness for speaking out of turn
maggot

Kornholio
7th January 2006, 19:00
I don't notice peoples reactions. I just do my own thing and really don't give a s***. Although it would be interesting to start noticing any reations (if any)
people are probably starting to get used to lady riders now anyway.

But I have had the same comment as Goblin (ie) "thats a big bike for a little
girl/lady" a couple of times. (I ride an R6)

If you wanna see some reactions just ride in front a few of us slobbering idiots over the Coromandel hill, all the ducking and weaving YEEAAARRRRRRRR
(wheres that fucking pirate smilie :/ !!!!)

Theres nothing better than following a sportsbike(other than passing it obviously) over some twisties..... but following a sportsbike with a chicks ass bobbing all over the place[POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ALERT!!!] is soooo much better :gob:

Rashika
7th January 2006, 19:17
just say in a sexy voice..."yes officer" when they pull you up....worked for me :apumpin:

Nicksta
7th January 2006, 23:38
just say in a sexy voice..."yes officer" when they pull you up....worked for me :apumpin:

real? i'll have to remember that.... but seriously, I did get off a ticket an officer was trying to give me once in my cage when i was 17.. went thru an amber light, he pulls me over and tells me its an offence if you could have stopped in time, apparently its regarded as running a red?? he asks if i thought i could have stopped, i said "no not safely, considering the 2 cars behind me followed too" and smiled sweetly... i got a warning...
:woohoo:

Quartida
7th January 2006, 23:56
Awesome. I shall have to try it.

The only (cage) ticket I ever 'got out of' was a policeman in Onehunga at about 3am on a Sat night/Sun morning who told me I was going 90 (!!!) in a 50 area. Actually, what he said was,
"Do you know what speed you were doing back there?", to which I replied,
"Yeah, about 63-64, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice I was going a bit fast until I was just past the lights." (All of this was completely true, as my friends had warned me to slow down quickly after the 80kmph zone because they knew that officers lurked).
And then he told me about the 90 - well! All of us in the car looked at him incredulously and went, "What?!" I hadn't gone over 90 even in the 80 zone.
I think he got the message and backed off.

It was a bit scary though.

Goblin
8th January 2006, 08:33
I found begging for mercy works....have been let off speeding twice and other times they've reduced the speed and let me off no rego:Police:

Rashika
8th January 2006, 08:52
yeah in this case it would have been a bit off for him to give me a ticket....but I think being female actually helped.
Pulled me up just as I was entering a 70km from a 50km out of Amberley, trying to catch some other mates on bikes.....doing aprox 70kms, and then when i answered him, he did a bit of a doubletake...."Oh you're a woman"...felt answering "yeah soooo??!"...but kept my mouth shut (unusual some would say)...and he just said watch ya speed abit :msn-wink:
good chap!

Riff Raff
8th January 2006, 09:12
When I was doing my regular trips down to Wellington and back I'd often encounter other bikes and zoom past them. Would be really funny when I stopped for petrol and they caught up and realised I was a woman. The next part of the trip there would be no way they'd let me get in front of them!!!

Was good one time when I stopped at Bulls on the way back. Cop came over and started chatting to me for about half an hour. On the way up to Waiouru I passed 4 cop cars and all of them waved to me and ignored the fact that I was doing a bit more than the speed limit. Was a different story the following week when I did the trip in my cage tho...

KATWYN
8th January 2006, 13:56
If you wanna see some reactions just ride in front a few of us slobbering idiots over the Coromandel hill, all the ducking and weaving YEEAAARRRRRRRR

Theres nothing better than following a sportsbike(other than passing it obviously) over some twisties..... but following a sportsbike with a chicks ass bobbing all over the place[POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ALERT!!!] is soooo much better :gob:

:laugh: case in point Korn. I don't notice but now that you tell me that
I have become well aware!!

Jantar
8th January 2006, 14:15

Christ man.. Don't go telling them all our secret reasons for following rather than leading. :(

Goblin
8th January 2006, 15:57

That kind of behaviour is rather irritating:angry2: ....when you guys catch up, I ride to the left a bit to let you past....and you bastards stay behind! WTF? Especially when my steering head bearings were shot....trying to lead a bunch of testosterone filled loonies through the twisties on and old dunga is not my idea of a good ride. I'd rather follow at my own pace.

Btw...my arse doesn't bob around.....it stays planted firmly on my seat.:scratch: I think?

Kornholio
8th January 2006, 23:24
LMAO hehe some guys have no choice but to follow you Kel, and then they have trouble keeping up
Me, Im purely in it for the perv factor.... Sue me :P

Goblin
8th January 2006, 23:28
Sue me :P
Ok...your shout next ride!!

Kornholio
8th January 2006, 23:33
Bugger...fair call
Now go to bed!!!

boomer
8th January 2006, 23:44
That kind of behaviour is rather irritating:angry2:

I won't say a thing......!!!!! nope.. i'm... refr...ain..ing...do.. not ...say... it...Duncan..................

ah fek it.. coro rides.. ummmmmmmmmm tassley TL girl and Goblin.... ...... ummmmm... whens the next one again???!!!!!!

:love:

Kornholio
8th January 2006, 23:49
Lol as if you turn up to them anyway you sad Portuguese git :P

How you doin anyway Dunc :D

boomer
8th January 2006, 23:57
Lol as if you turn up to them anyway you sad Portuguese git :P

How you doin anyway Dunc :D

I'm good thanks Nik, i've been workin on the tan up north and i'll soon be puttin my claim in ... 'for shore' ;)

I'll be on the next (w/e) coro one no worries;

btw, the sister-in-law, if i was married, which i'm not.. so thats a bit of a different story, rides an NC23 and i wouldn't have picked her for a bikey.. not in a million years; But then again i am a sexist shihad muslim:shake:

mv.senna
9th January 2006, 09:27
.....but the best comment tho i ever had was a guy behind the counter at the petrol station that watched me ride in, pump the gas and pay.....he calmly asks......
"Do you ride that bike?"

Mate, that's almost as good as the one I got - from a male KBer i'd not met before... i'm parked outside a shopping mall, guy walks up and says: nice bike....(incredulouts) is it yours ??!! my answer: no, i found it here.... result one very red faced male KBer....:rofl:

mummy rider
9th January 2006, 09:52
Love seeing the reaction when pulling up to the lights flick open the helmet, lean over check no bugs in teeth and lippy still on, glance across at Mancho blokes in ute(:tugger:) , nod of the head, give the bike a bit of gas, flick helmet down, chuck her into gear, take off and raise BUTT in tight leathers, SPANK.

:Punk:

Rashika
9th January 2006, 10:56
Mate, that's almost as good as the one I got - from a male KBer i'd not met before... i'm parked outside a shopping mall, guy walks up and says: nice bike....(incredulouts) is it yours ??!! my answer: no, i found it here.... result one very red faced male KBer....:rofl:
damn it...why cant I remember these things when i get asked that question... which happens ALL the farking time.

Rashika
9th January 2006, 11:10
Love seeing the reaction when pulling up to the lights flick open the helmet, lean over check no bugs in teeth and lippy still on, glance across at Mancho blokes in ute(:tugger:) , nod of the head, give the bike a bit of gas, flick helmet down, chuck her into gear, take off and raise BUTT in tight leathers, SPANK.

yeah :msn-wink: that is always cool eh? oh yeah and nice to meet you Mummy rider, another mainland rider. :niceone:

kels
9th January 2006, 11:25
Got to say that I have had a few funny reactions.. Very similar to the other women here. Even had a couple of guys come over and say "nice bike" which is really good of them.

Indiana_Jones
9th January 2006, 12:38

They're checking out that damn fine FXR :D

*swish* :woohoo:

-Indy

Kornholio
9th January 2006, 19:57
take off and raise BUTT in tight leathers, SPANK.

Now THATS what Im talkin about :buggerd:

Kornholio
9th January 2006, 20:03

-Indy

Mate if I seen a fine blonde get off an FXR I WONT be looking at the bike....unless she has a finer friend on the back still ;)

[edit] Sorry I shouldnt discriminate against different hair colour, I actually prefer brunettes but thats a whole other story...

Nicksta
9th January 2006, 20:37
Mate if I seen a fine blonde get off an FXR I WONT be looking at the bike....unless she has a finer friend on the back still ;)

[edit] Sorry I shouldnt discriminate against different hair colour, I actually prefer brunettes but thats a whole other story...

everyone is entitled to their own preferences....
thats funny, i always notice the bike before the guy... but yup, brunettes do it for me too...:msn-wink:

Nicksta
9th January 2006, 20:46

-Indy

well i think the FXR is its damn fine too.... :Punk:

Kornholio
9th January 2006, 20:54
thats funny, i always notice the bike before the guy... but yup, brunettes do it for me too...:msn-wink:

Funny that I always notice the bike before the guy too.........

boomer
9th January 2006, 20:56
:eek:

10 chars

Mr. Peanut
9th January 2006, 21:40

I would have hoped her friend got off first :crazy: Think about it...

Kornholio
9th January 2006, 22:03
I would have hoped her friend got off first :crazy: Think about it...

Mate theyre blondes, its a wonder the pillion isnt sitting backwards

*ducks and runs for cover*

Waylander
9th January 2006, 22:12
I'm a Brunette.;)

Will
9th January 2006, 22:32

etc etc...

Have had 30 plus years of reactions, most of it laughable.

The best is going for WOFs. Haven't failed one yet.

Used to ride trail bikes. The rear knobbly lasted for many WOFs, even though i was told that they would pass it this time but it wont pass next one.. Often my headlight was out of kilter and the chaps would twist it back into line, even though a big sign said " We do not adjust headlights"

And you're thinking that I was just lucky and they weren't sexist?

Well, my husband's bike would fail the WOF so I would take it in and it would pass.

I don't think it was the leathers cause I didn't have a set then.

Goblin
9th January 2006, 22:46
I'm a Brunette.;)
:Offtopic:
Kettle....have you met Pot??

Waylander
9th January 2006, 22:48
Not as off topic as that Goblin.:blip:

Kornholio
9th January 2006, 23:22
Been at the corncob pipe again eh Kel :P

Indiana_Jones
9th January 2006, 23:25
well i think the FXR is its damn fine too.... :Punk:

heh heh oooooohhhhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiight :wari:

-Indy

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
10th January 2006, 08:59
I don't notice reactions from the public. A male friend pointed out to me that when at Manfield Race Track, the eyes follow me when I'm dressed in my leathers.

I have one funny incident - while at Manfield I have seen guys stripping off - walking around in their undies etc - well the day I went on the track, I wore the bare essentials underneath and a red lace camisole - and I only took my jacket off (not the trou) as far as I was concerned I was all covered, didn't stop a male friend from shielding me as it were!! I was oblivious to stares!!
and I was damned hot after coming in off the track!

I did have a retired gent say to me - when I wore my leathers it was not very feminine - I replied - they were to protect me and anyway what I wore underneath was extremely feminine so he needn't worry.

Another incident was I'd left the husband, bought a bike, was in my leathers and pulled up to an intersection - right beside him - of course he didn't recognise me, full face helmet and for once I did notice - he had a good perve - so tempted to knock on his window and say Hi darl, however I turned up at a friend's place as he was coming out - the look on his face was priceless, the jaw stayed dropped for yonks, stuttered, pointed at bike etc - burst into tears - and my reply was "No I'm NEVER coming back to you". :rofl:

I must admit when I ride the bike to work turn up in my leathers then change and appear the corporate lady - my last bosses - lawyers certainly did a double take! After working there a while one of their comments were "Goodness we appear to have led a mundane life compared to you". They got to asking me where would I be riding this weekend etc and sometimes when introducing me to clients say "she rides a really big bike".

It has NEVER ever got me off speeding tickets, 6'in boots, long legged blonde - apparently not paper bag material I'm told, I could show cleavage - but dont. And the bastards fine me every time - yet while out riding with a male friend - he got pulled up and got off scott free! While I think he's gorgeous (my friend) the male cop was not that way inclined. I'm polite to cops to just like my friend was! So I reckon it is their itty bitty egos - can't handle a woman on a big bike. Spose it doesn't help that I tower over most of them anyway! So have to battle the shortarse ducks disease syndrome for a starter! lol :tugger:

I figure it works both ways - I like slim men in leathers.

Goblin
10th January 2006, 09:18
I figure it works both ways - I like slim men in leathers.
I'm with on that one....you should see my mate Dilnot on his R1...SHARP!;)
I'll never forget a track day at the Mount where this fat young dude's father hired the track for him to practise(he was REALLY slow). Well end of the day he unzipped his one-piece leather suit and all this fat just OOOZED out and wobbled....:puke: So gross!!
Love the bit about your X....priceless!!

Coyote
10th January 2006, 09:29
I'm a Brunette.;)
And I'm blonde <_<

Goblin
10th January 2006, 09:34
And I'm blonde <_<
Maybe you two should "Get a room":niceone:

Coyote
10th January 2006, 09:38
Maybe you two should "Get a room":niceone:
lol?

Oh, you're implying that we're gay! Ahahahahahahaa! How clever

Indiana_Jones
10th January 2006, 10:50
I'm Blonde :D

-Indy

mstriumph
10th January 2006, 17:11
my bikes attract far more attention than i do ....:love:

Indiana_Jones
10th January 2006, 17:46
my bikes attract far more attention than i do ....:love:

awwwwww I love you Mstriumph lol :grouphug:

-Indy

Kornholio
11th January 2006, 19:35
Blonde here as well.............................................. ....................................

boomer
11th January 2006, 20:25
Blonde here as well.............................................. ....................................

That doesn't override the fact your still plain fugly, Mick:kick:

Patch
11th January 2006, 21:17
Got to say that I have had a few funny reactions.. Very similar to the other women here. Even had a couple of guys come over and say "nice bike" which is really good of them.

Its every redblooded man's duty to check out a "lady's bike" :blip:

Kornholio
11th January 2006, 21:47
That doesn't override the fact your still plain fugly, Mick:kick:

Thats what teh helmets for Bummer :eyepoke:

Unit
12th January 2006, 20:15
We will always get reactions, especially on the bigger bikes. Had a few older ladies speak up when out and about reciting their days on BSAs, etc. But yea, usually get the 'thats a big bike for a girl' comment somewhere along the way, WTFs with that anyway

Storm
13th January 2006, 12:03
In two words : masculine insecurity

vs04
14th January 2006, 07:59
My wife and her friend were out riding one day when they were spotted by male friend of wifes friend.Some days later this dickhead happened to mention that he had seen them out riding and asked who she was riding with and what sort of bike was she on.Her reply was, thats my friend karen and she rides a 1400 intruder,to which dickhead replyed.She must be a lesbian if she rides a bike that big.:tugger:.I have,nt met this guy yet but i look forward to the day when i do.

Nicksta
15th January 2006, 12:52
damn, thats pretty harsh.... i guess at the end of the day people can't help but judge you if you are different to them.. be it good or bad... maybe they are just jealous as pointed out earlier in the thread...

SpeedyGirl
15th January 2006, 17:36
In two words : masculine insecurity

How about : Bike envy????? :rofl:

Kornholio
15th January 2006, 17:42
How about : Bike envy????? :rofl:

Umm yeah.......:spudbooge

KATWYN
15th January 2006, 18:59
and I was damned hot after coming in off the track!

....and with helmet hair and all! :laugh:

krash69
16th January 2006, 21:38
i tyered of hearing "is that ur husbands bike".....hehehe

Nicksta
18th January 2006, 18:56
i tyered of hearing "is that ur husbands bike".....hehehe

for sure, the Gals on here post a lot of comments like that... they're entertaining.... i guess my bike is little enought that they all just presume its mine, especially when i'm riding with another bike with a guy on it... haven't had a comment yet... but i'll post it as soon as i do!!

Sparky Bills
18th January 2006, 19:47
I was damned hot after coming in off the track!

HAHA,
And modest by the sounds of it too:baby:

buellbabe
19th January 2006, 13:37
Always had excellent reactions when in my bike gear (especially from boy racers that freak when you lift your mirrored visor!!!) :shake:

"Do you ride that bike?"

Wow thats dumb, another stoopid question is "so do you like that bike?"
:doh: Well I wouldn't be riding it if I didn't like it...
generally speaking I'm not a Scary Biker Chick, I am a girly girl who loves bikes and yes a few heads do turn in surprise when I turn up on my beasty.
:niceone: :devil2:

Kornholio
19th January 2006, 23:30
generally speaking I'm not a Scary Biker Chick, I am a girly girl who loves bikes and yes a few heads do turn in surprise when I turn up on my beasty.

You tell em, you should pop a wheelie when you leave also :scooter:

boomer
20th January 2006, 00:05

i heard talk of 'head'.. what do i need to do to score a portion?

buellbabe
20th January 2006, 05:52

In my biker-chick fantasies... would LOVE to do that leaving the Puhoi!!! Just need someone to teach me - help!
:Punk: :2guns:

JWALKER
20th January 2006, 06:27
In my biker-chick fantasies... would LOVE to do that leaving the Puhoi!!! Just need someone to teach me - help!
like to help, but, i am having trouble myself, now stoppies thats a different story

Rashika
20th January 2006, 07:12
I'm sure there are afew blokes up that way that could help with that :whistle:

Indiana_Jones
20th January 2006, 22:18
for sure, the Gals on here post a lot of comments like that... they're entertaining.... i guess my bike is little enought that they all just presume its mine, especially when i'm riding with another bike with a guy on it... haven't had a comment yet... but i'll post it as soon as i do!!

Send me a pic of your slide on the Fixxer and I'll give u a comment....:whistle:

*Swish*

-Indy

SpeedyGirl
20th January 2006, 22:22

Bwahahahaha..... :not:

krash69
21st January 2006, 20:09
sweet...girl

coastchick
24th January 2006, 16:55
a carload of blokes saw me take off my helmet to go pay for the gas....one exclaimed....f**K guys its a chick!!!....hahahah!

Indiana_Jones
24th January 2006, 21:24
Where's my pic? :dodge:

-Indy

Kornholio
25th January 2006, 11:17
a carload of blokes saw me take off my helmet to go pay for the gas....one exclaimed....f**K guys its a chick!!!....hahahah!

Wow, nice profile pic :spudwow:

Welcome to KB too :scooter:

Nicksta
25th January 2006, 18:47

LOL i love it..... welcome to KB....

Colapop
25th January 2006, 18:51
F*ck it same thing happened to me - Doh!

_Gina_
25th January 2006, 19:19
Yeah, the "is that your bike" thing is pretty lame when you just rode in there on it! :slap:

The one I enjoy the most though is when you pull up alongside some blokey-bloke type at the servo/store and they look; then give you the "what's up/che' che'/cool bike dude" nod - and you oblige by giving it back. (tends to happen more on the VTR)

Then the look on their face once you have taken your helmet off and they realise they have let the side down - PRICELESS!

Kornholio
25th January 2006, 19:22
Youre just a show-off tho lol :P

_Gina_
25th January 2006, 19:23
Youre just a show-off tho lol :P
Thanks Korn!

I actually do the nod for stif sometimes when I pull up alongside him.....cracks him up everytime!!

Kornholio
25th January 2006, 19:37
Thanks Korn!

I actually do the nod for stif sometimes when I pull up alongside him.....cracks him up everytime!!

That would crack anyone up :baby:

heavenly.talker
25th January 2006, 20:57
My bike seems to be a man magnet (especially for middle aged +) they come up in droves to ask about it and share their bike stories of their youth. I haven't had any sleazy, offensive or demeaning remarks...everyone is genuinely interested. It seems to be a real conversation starter. Many are surprised that I choose to ride a muscle bike...when I explain the short leg diease they all relate.

Some service station attendants get nervous that I am going to steal gas when I pull into the station but relax as soon as I flip up the visor...can't seem to get the scary look down...even when I try doh!

Lots of guys at work ride bikes, apart from the odd comment about motorcyles and the armed forces being the last bastion of male-dom (when they are wanting a laugh and a stir) I have got nothing but respect and great convo's about different bikes and the like. Really enjoy it.

One thing special that doesn't happen so much when I am in the car, is the never ending amount of kids who wave at me. From the car, from the street, when they see me hanging around my bike, etc. It's a like a piped piper kind of situation.

Doesn't happen to hubby so know idea why this happens?

KATWYN
26th January 2006, 20:25
Some service station attendants get nervous that I am going to steal gas when I pull into the station

:laugh: :laugh:

krash69
26th January 2006, 21:18
:laugh: :laugh:

good one aye...lol

buellbabe
27th January 2006, 05:47
DITTO Absolutely everything Heavenly Talker said!!
The funniest 'wave' I've had happened one day while on my home on the Auck motorway. I was in the middle lane and out of the corner of my eye I was aware that someone in the car on my right was trying to attract my attention. Now because of previous negative experiences with cars I did the staunch biker thing and ignored this... but eventually the constant horn blaring got the better of me and I glanced over. The car was some little shopping-basket and taking up most of the interior was the biggest Maori dude I have ever laid eyes on, he was grinning at me, waving and giving me a big thumbs up!!!
So I waved back and rode home with a big smile on my face.:hug:

JWALKER
27th January 2006, 06:41
DITTO Absolutely everything Heavenly Talker said!!
The funniest 'wave' I've had happened one day while on my home on the Auck motorway. I was in the middle lane and out of the corner of my eye I was aware that someone in the car on my right was trying to attract my attention. Now because of previous negative experiences with cars I did the staunch biker thing and ignored this... but eventually the constant horn blaring got the better of me and I glanced over. The car was some little shopping-basket and taking up most of the interior was the biggest Maori dude I have ever laid eyes on, he was grinning at me, waving and giving me a big thumbs up!!!
So I waved back and rode home with a big smile on my face.:hug:

that always helps the soul. now, if only all car drivers were like that, apart from the excessive honking, lol

krash69
27th January 2006, 09:05
that always helps the soul. now, if only all car drivers were like that, apart from the excessive honking, lol

bet he the maori guy was more entaining for u to laugh at instead...hehehe

ManDownUnder
27th January 2006, 09:16
Doesn't happen to hubby so know idea why this happens?

Because women on bikes are a sexy combination. Simple as that.

krash69
27th January 2006, 11:12
Because women on bikes are a sexy combination. Simple as that.

of corse it is a masive combo....hehehe

Indiana_Jones
27th January 2006, 13:41
You can get twice the 'ride', if you catch my drift :blip:

-Indy

KATWYN
27th January 2006, 14:35

-Indy

? No ? :spudwhat:

Nicksta
27th January 2006, 15:08

-Indy

trust you Indy.... oh and btw... i'm going on the noobie ride so will add any comments i get for your entertainment...:msn-wink:

socialites
27th January 2006, 15:30
There is only one type of girl that I want to see on a bike, and that is a girly-girl. These hardcore man-women types give me the shits, and Ive been riding for years, so imagine what it does to the general non-riding public....lol

Nicksta
27th January 2006, 15:33
There is only one type of girl that I want to see on a bike, and that is a girly-girl. These hardcore man-women types give me the shits, and Ive been riding for years, so imagine what it does to the general non-riding public....lol

LOL.... you'll be pleased to hear then that there are a lot of us girly-girl riders out there...

socialites
27th January 2006, 15:37
LOL.... you'll be pleased to hear then that there are a lot of us girly-girl riders out there...
Very pleased indeed.....However......dont know how pleased the wife is about it, maybe thats why she always comes pillion with me....hmmmm, might have to re-arrange things....lol

Nicksta
27th January 2006, 15:40
Very pleased indeed.....However......dont know how pleased the wife is about it, maybe thats why she always comes pillion with me....hmmmm, might have to re-arrange things....lol

if she's keen you could teach her to ride and buy her a bike???

socialites
27th January 2006, 15:45
if she's keen you could teach her to ride and buy her a bike???
Could do...but then that would mean I split my "toy" money by two...next thing I will have to ride an old bike and she gets the new one. Nah...guess we keep it like it is...I ride, she pillions...we sleep together. She's not half bad looking niether..so its all good....lol.
Shit.....better be quiet while I am still ahead...with her of course...lol

GN1NiteStnd
3rd February 2006, 11:21
My aunty laughed out loud and told everyone in ear shot that my gn sounds like a lawn mower! Didn't take much offense myself, but promised my bike that it will be shinyer by the weekend. (she drives a brand new, purple, handbag/granny car that she paid the full window price for at the car yard! why? because she doesnt believe in bargining)

Her reason for being a bike hater is because of a story on the news about a young boy (bout 3 or 4) who drove his quad out his driveway and on to the road just to be run over by his father in a 4WD.
Apparently quads and bikes are the same thing....:weird:

I always get the double take thing happening when I take off my helmet too.

Its crazy how when I first brought by bike to tech that my group of male friends were amazed that I had such a big bike. Shows how much they know!

chic 'n' charge
9th February 2006, 20:23
I especially love it when we go on the Ferry - car passengers figure I'm on a bike and they sit in their cars waiting to see which one I get on, then when I do, their facial expressions are great - or the other thing is when I take helmet off in front of the loading staff - that cracks me up everytime....also love the petrol station attendants - they just rock eh!!!!! and the conversation starters they come up with, thought I had heard them all - no insults intended to any petrol pumpers.....

CPB
10th February 2006, 15:03

Now be a bloke and try something similar with a female officer and see how far it gets you...like, "yeah bring on the cuffs"...not very far at all...

Keystone19
10th February 2006, 15:11
Could do...but then that would mean I split my "toy" money by two...next thing I will have to ride an old bike and she gets the new one. Nah...guess we keep it like it is...I ride, she pillions...we sleep together. She's not half bad looking niether..so its all good....lol.
Shit.....better be quiet while I am still ahead...with her of course...lol

Well here's a thought. If she rides then she could pillion you and you could take turns. That way you don't have to split your toy money!

Nothing funnier than when I'm pillioning a bloke and we hop off and people realise it's the girly doing the riding!

Grahameeboy
10th February 2006, 15:11

I dream too much.....

Grahameeboy
10th February 2006, 15:12
Well here's a thought. If she rides then she could pillion you and you could take turns. That way you don't have to split your toy money!

Nothing funnier than when I'm pillioning a bloke and we hop off and people realise it's the girly doing the riding!

at what............????

Keystone19
10th February 2006, 15:13
at what............????

At being on top...I mean, being at the front...I mean, doing the riding you twat.

Grahameeboy
10th February 2006, 15:17
At being on top...I mean, being at the front...I mean, doing the riding you twat.

soooooooooooo rude..........!!!

Colapop
10th February 2006, 15:19
I think it would be offensive if I changed a word. Is it offensive if I said that a 'r' in the right place would change the context of that sentence completely?

Grahameeboy
10th February 2006, 15:21
I think it would be offensive if I changed a word. Is it offensive if I said that a 'r' in the right place would change the context of that sentence completely?

No do it......................

Keystone19
10th February 2006, 15:22

You underestimate me, what do you think the context is supposed to be...?

Colapop
10th February 2006, 15:27
I'd never underestimate a woman - especially in a "Scary Biker Girlies" thread. Especially after I'd been "told off" ... Can't risk that again.:Offtopic: Now can we please return to the topic at hand? I'm feeling intimidated.

Grahameeboy
10th February 2006, 15:31
I'd never underestimate a woman - especially in a "Scary Biker Girlies" thread. Especially after I'd been "told off" ... Can't risk that again.:Offtopic: Now can we please return to the topic at hand? I'm feeling intimidated.

Nah....KT is not scary despite her attempts......

Colapop
10th February 2006, 15:32
No not Jilly! There are "others" lurking....

Grahameeboy
10th February 2006, 15:33
No not Jilly! There are "others" lurking....

Geeze.....I am scared to leave my desk now.......

Colapop
10th February 2006, 15:37
Be afraid, be VERY afraid. There are "Scary Biker Girlies" around...

I'm staying on topic

Grahameeboy
10th February 2006, 15:45
[QUOTE=Colapop]Be afraid, be VERY afraid. There are "Scary Biker Girlies" around...

No wonder I am single............

Kornholio
10th February 2006, 17:10
Mmmmm scary biker girlies.........

Nicksta
10th February 2006, 18:05

LOL Korn......

Skyryder
10th February 2006, 18:14
I found begging for mercy works....have been let off speeding twice and other times they've reduced the speed and let me off no rego:Police:

I wonder if that'd work for me in drag. Just my luck I'd be pulled over a female cop.

Skyryder

Unit
10th February 2006, 18:34
Had a young man comment to me tonight after I answered his question to how fast had I been state, 'I didnt know girls could ride that fast'. :argh: I was speechless:shutup: I mean thats in a straight line, :ride: but I didnt tell him that;) Thing is, its easy for us girls to play up on the whole chick on a bike thing cause of the reactions we get generally anyway, I find guys who have gotten over the whole gender thing are great to ride with because they respect our ability, high level through to learns, and enjoy us actually participating. At least my partner doesnt have to come home to "you've been out on that bloody bike all day" jealous wifey bleeting. And we will listen to you for hours about tyres and mods and wheelies and shock adjustments and the list is endless:bleh:

Scouse
10th February 2006, 18:39
At least my partner doesnt have to come home to "you've been out on that bloody bike all day" jealous wifey bleeting. And we will listen to you for hours about tyres and mods and wheelies and shock adjustments and the list is endless:bleh:Sound like Bliss or utopia or biker heaven or summut

Unit
10th February 2006, 18:47
Sound like Bliss or utopia or biker heaven or summut
The down side for you guys is I like my bike looked after by my bloke, I'll wash it but never polish it as good as him; I'll clean and oil my chain, check my oil levels and stuff but biker bloke has to take the bike to town for tyres, research my mods and stuff like that, theres xtra work involved

Kornholio
10th February 2006, 18:52
theres xtra work involved

Have you got wireless Interweb installed on your TL you lucky thing ??? :doctor:

DMNTD
10th February 2006, 19:10
Sound like Bliss or utopia or biker heaven or summut

Yeah mate I'm doing ok in that department sir...infact I'm doing bloody well!
Wouldn't be arsed if there was winging etc after I came home from a blast. Would simply turn around and do it again....either that or get an update.
A very fortunate bloke I be :not:

Have you got wireless Interweb installed on your TL you lucky thing ??? :doctor:

Hell yeah and self despensing bourbon too! It is a Suzuki so obviously it has "high-speed". :whistle:

Scouse
10th February 2006, 19:16
[QUOTE=TL Rider][B]Yeah mate I'm doing ok in that department sir...infact I'm doing bloody well!
Wouldn't be arsed if there was winging etc after I came home from a blast. Would simply turn around and do it again....either that or get an update.
A very fortunate bloke I be :not[QUOTE]

Alright alright ya dont have ta gloat to loud lol

DMNTD
10th February 2006, 19:26
Alright alright ya dont have ta gloat to loud lol

Oh and did I mention she's cooking my dinner now?;)
OUCH...shit I have to go and vacuum! :confused:

Hijack over 'n out or I'll be cooking tea

Rashika
11th February 2006, 07:43
The down side for you guys is I like my bike looked after by my bloke, I'll wash it but never polish it as good as him; I'll clean and oil my chain, check my oil levels and stuff but biker bloke has to take the bike to town for tyres, research my mods and stuff like that, theres xtra work involved
Aint it grand having a biker bloke to look after all those bits for ya? :woohoo:

Kornholio
11th February 2006, 16:57
Aint it grand having a biker bloke to look after all those bits for ya? :woohoo:

Nearly defeats the purpose doesn't it....................................... :pinch:

boomer
11th February 2006, 17:04
No wonder I am single............

theres other reasons :finger:

Kornholio
11th February 2006, 17:09
theres other reasons :finger:

You cheeky little Samoan :P Had a lovely jaunt to Kawhia today.....where were you?????????????

boomer
11th February 2006, 18:00
Staining the bottom decks; taking the kids to Parnell pools; Cleaning the bike; walking the dog; trip to the shops on the bike for fags, milk, cream*2 and a vid; Being a good dad and partner (i think)

Now i'm fux0red and need a sleep! Oh wait.. kids need bathing!!:spudflip:

MY time next w/e at L&P country :>0

Sounds like an eventful w/e guys at Coro etc with no mishaps .. :scooter:

:second:

lol @ samoan.. i've told you i'm of parisian decent

Scouse
11th February 2006, 18:04

Mmmmm Funky Fishey Flavoured scary biker girlies.......

Kornholio
11th February 2006, 18:12
Staining the bottom decks; taking the kids to Parnell pools; Cleaning the bike; walking the dog; trip to the shops on the bike for fags, milk, cream*2 and a vid; Being a good dad and partner (i think)

Now i'm fux0red and need a sleep! Oh wait.. kids need bathing!!:spudflip:

MY time next w/e at L&P country :>0

Sounds like an eventful w/e guys at Coro etc with no mishaps .. :scooter:

:second:

lol @ samoan.. i've told you i'm of parisian decent

Farkin Fijians!!!!!!!! Be seeing you then big boy at the land of L&P :mega:

krash69
11th February 2006, 18:23
im goin up next wekend korn so mayb we wil meat this time....hehehe