PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Brownbikerbabe
7th January 2006, 03:00
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and think it is awesome!:clap:

I love New Zealand and wanted to move there but I couldn't convince Hubby.

Anyway, I think coming here once in awhile will make up for that disappointment.

We plan on visiting there some day soon and want to rent a couple of motorcycles when we do arrive. Riding there must be amazing.

I live in Canada and you are all probably sleeping as I write this. I am a newbie rider with a Kawasaki Vulcan 500 which I think I have already outgrown, it now seems too light and more like a dirtbike. We'll have to wait until spring again to make sure of that.:ride:

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Cheers.

DEATH_INC.
7th January 2006, 04:33
Hi there,and welcome to the forums.:spudflip:
Look forward to seeing more posts from ya.

rfc85
7th January 2006, 05:35
hi and welcome,soooo leave hubby and just come over by yourself !!!!! easy

Dafe
7th January 2006, 06:25
Hello, Welcome to the site.....

Yes, Riding here in New Zealand is fantastic. But I'm sure Canada would have comparible scenery. Try Hubby on a trip and see if that convinces him.
Be sure to let us KB'ers know when you're here and we will be sure to hook up for a few rides.

T.I.E
7th January 2006, 07:00
welcome to the site, definately keep us informed when ever your planning on coming over, more than willing to help you and your hubby explore some new zealand rodas and sites to see.

thehollowmen
7th January 2006, 07:14
welcome to the madhouse
how far south are you thinking of going?

Matt Bleck
7th January 2006, 07:47
Ki Ora, and welcome....and yes it can be a mad house here at times.

Grumpy
7th January 2006, 09:36
Hi there. Welcome to the site. Canada is a country I've always wanted to visit. Would love to see any pics that you might have.

yungatart
7th January 2006, 10:00
Welcome, come on in and shut the door- don't want any of that cold air getting in....

crashe
7th January 2006, 10:26
Kia ora and welcome to KB.......:ride:

Yeah this place never seems to sleep at all......

You can hire bikes here in NZ and tour around NZ.
(do a search as info is on the site)
Only thing is thou.... we ride on the LEFT not on the right.:ride:
So you would always have to remember that.

NZ has great roads to ride on and beautiful scenery........:ride:
So drag your hubby up off the couch and get on over here..

Let us know when you are heading over and you can get to meet some of us... :woohoo: :ride: :woohoo:

Waylander
7th January 2006, 13:05
hi and welcome,soooo leave hubby and just come over by yourself !!!!! easy
No, that would be a bad idea. Think of all the grief she would come to being newly single on this site if she did do that!! lol

Welcome to the site Brownbabe.

sels1
7th January 2006, 13:14
Welcome aboard the site.
What part of Canada? (yes, its a big place...)

juzzer
7th January 2006, 13:42
Wrong this is the site that never sleeps eh.
Oh and welcome eh.
Have a browse around and just watch out for people like Juzzer/Dover/Mr Poos eh.
eh. eh.

Welcome mate, pull up a chair and be prepared to be entertained..
You'll need to learn to filter out all the rubbish and not believe all the hype from people like SpeedMedic as i'm sure he spends most of his day sniffin all the drugs from the back of his Ambo :Police:

cowpoos
7th January 2006, 13:59
yummmmmmy....fresh meat.... :stoogie:

Motu
7th January 2006, 14:09
Hi,and welcome - my brother has lived in Canada for over 30 years,and although there are no benifits,he'd love to come home to live again...and ride on our roads.But his wife won't leave until their kids are completely independant...nothing wrong with that.Two of the best countries in the world to live in....what a bugger to have a choice eh?

Colapop
7th January 2006, 14:19
Hiya and welcome to the site and hopefully sooner rather than later the country. The geeks,freaks, creeps and loons all reside here - there are also a whole bunch of awesome people who have a ton of knowledge about riding fixing stunting ... pretty much anything you can think of to do with bikes. So if you have any questions comments or theories ask away...

APPLE
7th January 2006, 15:36
Hi,welcome....come ova enjoy yourselves,see the country,ride the roads,and just relax.and'' throw another shrimp on the barbee''

krash69
7th January 2006, 22:48
hey there all im anudda new kid on the block....im just a mum with her new way to ecsape....and i need all the help i can get to learn to work out this site plz....thanx

APPLE
8th January 2006, 12:40
welcome to yah crash69?enjoy yor stay mate?know rotorua very well,lived there 3 years ago?:yeah:

Jantar
8th January 2006, 12:56
hey there all im anudda new kid on the block....im just a mum with her new way to ecsape....and i need all the help i can get to learn to work out this site plz....thanx
Welcome also. There is a lot of help available here, but you'll probably get a better response if you start you own thread here http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34 in the New Member section.

Nice bike you have too.

rfc85
8th January 2006, 14:50
No, that would be a bad idea. Think of all the grief she would come to being newly single on this site if she did do that!! lol

Welcome to the site Brownbabe.
and there is what problem ?

Brownbikerbabe
15th January 2006, 10:59
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome messages. What a great lot you are, eh? Heehee.

Hey you all say eh too, don't ya? Or is it Oi!

Yes, I will get hubby over there, it won't be too hard. I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario. I am a nurse and I would love to work in NZ as a nurse.

Riding on the left side, that would be freaky to me in the beginning but I think like anything else, you just get used to it.

Great to meet you all.

Cheers!

Zed
15th January 2006, 11:10
Welcome to KB BB. U just might be our 1st Canadian member!!

Glad to hear u luv our country, and i hope u get to meet & ride with some of us next time you're down this way on your travels! :grouphug: :ride:

Brownbikerbabe
15th January 2006, 11:13
Glad to see I'm your first...........Canadian member. HaHa!

How come I can't get the smilies to work?

Zed
15th January 2006, 11:21
How come I can't get the smilies to work?Hmmm not sure? You can disable smilies when you post by checking the box in the additional options underneath, did u do that? Also, right at the bottom of the page there is a box that says 'Posting Rules', does yours say that Smilies are on or off? Otherwise maybe try logging out and back in to the site, it may just be a glitch? :confused:

Brownbikerbabe
15th January 2006, 11:23
It says everything is on.

Colapop
15th January 2006, 11:26
Hey we need nurses over! You can come and ride and fix people too!

Brownbikerbabe
15th January 2006, 12:37
I already looked into nursing in NZ doesn't seem to be many jobs there for us. No one ever get sick or what? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots.

Any one lookin'for a nurse?:doctor:

Sniper
15th January 2006, 13:51
Brownbabe, what speciality nursing are you? NZ is a right bitch when it comes to a specific area, but NZ is in DIRE need of nurses. Thats why they are bringing them in from overseas

Brownbikerbabe
15th January 2006, 13:57
I am a Hemo-dialysis nurse. I clean people's blood for a living. People with broken kidneys and am now looking to move on to either Emergency or ICU nursing. Been in dialysis since I graduated nursing almost 10 years now, getting a bit bored, need a change and excitement.

Colapop
15th January 2006, 15:10
With the number of KBers throwing themselves at the pavement you'll be in big demand. Wellington is getting a brand new hospital built. It'll be finished in about 2 years, although as is the way with these things units are opening up as thay are finished.

boomer
15th January 2006, 16:15
I am a nurse and I would love to work in NZ as a nurse.

Riding on the left side, that would be freaky to me in the beginning but I think like anything else, you just get used to it.

Don't worry, most of this lot ride on the right side of the road.. you'll fit in nicely.

A nurse huh.... can i have ya number? :blip: for dover you understand :doctor:

and 'ello and welcome :D

Brownbikerbabe
23rd January 2006, 10:50
I am almost afraid to ask....who's dover?

Grahameeboy
23rd January 2006, 11:04

Be afraid..........he eats Gixxers for breakfast.....

Grahameeboy
23rd January 2006, 11:05
Don't worry, most of this lot ride on the right side of the road.. you'll fit in nicely.

A nurse huh.... can i have ya number? :blip: for dover you understand :doctor:

and 'ello and welcome :D

yeah that's cause they need to pass you............

Colapop
23rd January 2006, 11:32
Who's
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=3738
He is a site legend, a legend of his own mind, and he's on to his third GSXR1000. Check out his profile, PM him, hell ring and ask for a date! Either way, whether you like it or not you'll experience something you never have before!

Oh and he's Sarge's bitch....

Brownbikerbabe
23rd January 2006, 12:35
A site legend, eh?

Sorry, already married....not dead tho...still like my eye candy.:o

Speaking of eye candy...any of you men interested to be the next male eye candy candidate for my website. Oh but I'm sure you don't want women oogling at you all day long.You maybe featured in the newsletter. Send me your pic and a bit about yourself.

boomer
24th January 2006, 20:11
yeah that's cause they need to pass you............

lol.. dems fighting words or they would be if you had >10,000rpm's :lol:

KLOWN
24th January 2006, 20:37
Welcome to the site!! you'll have lots of fun here. Make sure you post up when you comin over cause i'm sure there will be lots of people who will want to go for a ride with you.