PDA

View Full Version : Rant! Fucken Cager

Zapf
9th January 2006, 11:20
Stupid Metro Water Van did a U turn right in front of me next to TVNZ building .... luckly no damage to me or bike

He got the fingure and mirror treatment... FUCKTARD!

Rego ANG499.... I'll be having a word with his boss soon enough!

Just posted a complain with the Police traffic unit on the website... letter to his Boss soon.

deathstar
9th January 2006, 11:21
i have learnt in my little time here that with no driving schools it is people who don't know how to drive teaching people to drive and will come to a very very bad end most days

Sniper
9th January 2006, 11:21
What an arse, seems like this is becoming a common occurance. Hope you give the boss a good rark up

crashe
9th January 2006, 11:24
Glad you are ok mate....

Hey you know TVNZ has lots of camera's working in the area...
they may have caught it all on film...
just in case you need any evidence.

We have a KBer working in TVNZ...
PM me if you want to know who it is... if you need evidence.

ducatilover
9th January 2006, 11:32
fucken cagers, good nothing serious happened:sweatdrop

LXS
9th January 2006, 17:02
Good on ya Felix, hope you gave his boss an earful.

sunhuntin
9th January 2006, 17:09
good that nothing bad evented from the act. be interesting to see what the boss says...let us know if anything comes of it

APPLE
9th January 2006, 17:12
Stupid Metro Water Van did a U turn right in front of me next to TVNZ building .... luckly no damage to me or bike

He got the fingure and mirror treatment... FUCKTARD!

Rego ANG499.... I'll be having a word with his boss soon enough!

Just posted a complain with the Police traffic unit on the website... letter to his Boss soon.
mate i dont know how u can ride around in the city man?i hate it?2 many cages.wen i saddle up man,i head straight 4 the country,outta site,outta mind.......unless u comute 2 work?

justsomeguy
9th January 2006, 17:12
Glad you are ok mate....

Hey you know TVNZ has lots of camera's working in the area...
they may have caught it all on film...
just in case you need any evidence.

We have a KBer working in TVNZ...
PM me if you want to know who it is... if you need evidence.

Hahaha - KB - the all powerful place... Nice of you offering a helping hand Crashe - Well Done.

Hey Zapf, sorry to hear about it mate........ hard to predict the unpredictable eh.....

So how does the mirror treatment work in real life??

Zapf
9th January 2006, 22:43
Hey Zapf, sorry to hear about it mate........ hard to predict the unpredictable eh.....

So how does the mirror treatment work in real life??

well.. the good thing is that I predicted it and saw it coming... but I am just angry that people doing stupid things.... he cut across 2 lanes of traffic. There was even a car in the other lane too... and he fucken proceed to make a 3 point turn...

what an ASS! after I honked at him he even pull up next to me and start calling me names... I need to pratice grabbing ign keys out of cars now....:mad:

Monsterbishi
9th January 2006, 23:15
Zapf - forget writing letters and emails, go into the police, and file a complaint, then go to the guys work, and file a complaint with his boss.

Damon
10th January 2006, 07:04
I agree with Monsterbishi, if you've got the time go in and see the guys boss, if you dont get what you want start yelling a bit and waving your helmet about and they'll get the idea :mad:

Good to hear you saw it comming and are ok :niceone: