PDA

View Full Version : 4 Sale

Motoracer
16th March 2004, 11:51
1989 ZXR 400 SP track bike. It was bought by me as a MINT as flawless road bike. I have put a full system race pipe, fiber glass race fairings on it (with spare side fairings), a 3 line anodised braided brake system for the front from BRS, race brake pads, Michelin pilot slicks front and rear (although rear is nearly finished now), crash bungs, steering damper, a Max box so it goes about 210 down the back straight. Its NEVER been binned by me, I think the previous owner (whom I know) came off in a carpark but nothing to worry about. It should have no more that 30,000 geniune kms. And I can chuck in a few spares with it as well. Obviously I ripped out the speedo (for track riding) so you'll have to be a mechanic or take my word for its condition. I haven't raced it not once, only done 3 track days on it. Obviously I threw money away by buying a nice bike and turining it into a track bike but make me an offer based on what you think its worth. Note: NO ROAD GEAR.

1987 TZR 250. After I get the WOF and Rego, it'll be up for sale as well. I've just put Perelli sports demon tires, new front braided brake line, wheel bearings and steering head bearings done, new front and back sprockets. Its going real good (starts without hassels every time, no smoke once warmed up etc). It just has high Kms and is a bit rough looking. 1500 ono

TS 185, not much to say other than it goes. Some times its smokey and other times it goes fine. Leaky chamber replaced, new air filter etc Lots more can be imporoved. 190.00 as is

P.S. Reason for selling is that I am upgrading.

Kwaka-Kid
16th March 2004, 12:02
NOOOOO! not the ZXR! argh that makes me wanna buy it :( i will say ive seen it and its nice and with a little setting up could well see someone at the front of F3. Ho-HOON this is your chance dude! damn this, wish i could buy it :( why motoracer?! please tell me the upgrade is only to another 400 so u can race F3??!! we need more out there :D

Rocket
16th March 2004, 12:10
Is the TZR a racer as well or road bike?

Motoracer
16th March 2004, 12:14
why motoracer?! please tell me the upgrade is only to another 400 so u can race F3??!! we need more out there :D

Sorry KK, upgrade is higher than a 400. I kind of didn't really want this upgrade cause I won't be able to be in a neck and neck compitition with me bro on the FZR 400 and some of the other mates on 400s but I really want something bigger now. Its just too bad that I never made it to the F3 grid, it would have made me stick to 400s for a long time to come for sure.

Hoon
16th March 2004, 12:15
Yeah Motoracer already offered me first dibs on the ZXR but I blew my "new bike" fund on a trip to Surfers last week :(

Typical.....search hard for 6 months without success and as soon as I spend the cash a beaut turns up :(

Motoracer
16th March 2004, 12:15
Is the TZR a racer as well or road bike?

TZR is a road bike, I will have proper pics up soon. Meanwhile, please check my profile.

Kwaka-Kid
16th March 2004, 15:54
grr Hoon! your a silly man! Well my new fairings have new mounts and steel mounts ive made to bolt crash sliders/bungs to. yeehaw! poor baby finally deserves to look good.

Firefight
16th March 2004, 19:31
1989 ZXR 400

P.S. Reason for selling is that I am upgrading.

Tell us whatca getin ?

Firefight :eek:

Andrew
16th March 2004, 19:53
Tell us whatca getin ?

Yea, please tell me that you're selling you're bikes to make an offer on my bike (complete with all its experiences)! :shit:

Motoracer
16th March 2004, 20:40
Tell us whatca getin ?

I've been secretly saving up just enough money to get Andrew's little beauty for about 6 grand (isn' that what you spent total on it Andrew?). After all it matches my leathers AND its a Kawasaki! :yeah:

Na.... Sorry to disappoint you Andrew but its something else. I'll let you guys know as soon as I get my hands on it. BTW, you guys keen for a little (or big) blat/blast the following Sunday?

MR :cool:

Motoracer
14th April 2004, 13:30
If anyone was drooling over the beasty TS185, it has now left my garage and given me some money for a new chain for the GSXR.

ZXR is still up for sale. I'll accept 2000 for it but no offers please. I have put it for a higher price than that else where.

Here's a pic: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=554

White trash
14th April 2004, 13:57
If I had 2 grand, I'd buy it myself.

That is one sweet looking machine!

Racey Rider
14th April 2004, 14:09
NEVER been binned by me,

READ: Riden by a NANA! :bleh:

Rocket
14th April 2004, 14:13
dude i want that ZXR!!!!!!! i will pmsg you!~

arrgg you turned it into a race bike arrgggggg

Motoracer
14th April 2004, 14:37
READ: Riden by a NANA! :bleh:

Lol, who lapped you last time at Pukie? eh, eh? :D

Na, I know you had bike problems that time.

dude i want that ZXR!!!!!!! i will pmsg you!~

arrgg you turned it into a race bike arrgggggg

I don't think you want it man, unless you are thinking about starting racing. It doesn't come with the road gear as mint it maybe internally. Road gear has already been sold.

Kwaka-Kid
14th April 2004, 14:41
again ill comment it looks sexy... pitty all that work.. effort.. money! gone gone and GONE! :( such a shame why cant you just keep it and race it! NOBODY BUY IT! :P sabotage your sale just so i can race you on equall(er then the 600) bikes!

Motoracer
14th April 2004, 14:51
Hey!! :( I need to sell this bike. Don't even talk about money cause after spending 4500+, it hurts :weep:

From what I hear, it'll be equal alright. Me with a faster bike but you with your higher skill level. ;)

Kwaka-Kid
14th April 2004, 15:37
bahaha! always lots to be learnt and only the 23rd will tell MR - give yaself some credit, when i threw that blue zxr away on jennian god knows it was only trying to keep up with you as you just kept edging furhter and further ahead.

Motoracer
14th April 2004, 15:41
Only time will tell indeed... Who knows, I might even bring out the ZXR for comparisons sake. I always wanted to race against you with that.

I'll see if two bikes will go in the van or not.

Racey Rider
14th April 2004, 18:51
Lol, who lapped you last time at Pukie? eh, eh? :D

LAPPED ME! :killingme

What you didn't notice was, I was slowing to come into the pits as you went passed me. I actually added a couple of PSI in the rear tyre, changed the jetting, and had a coffee before pulling out onto the track again just in front of you. But I can understand how you thought you were "Lapping" me as you came past the second time. :buggerd:

:cool:

Motoracer
14th April 2004, 18:59
LAPPED ME! :killingme

What you didn't notice was, I was slowing to come into the pits as you went passed me. I actually added a couple of PSI in the rear tyre, changed the jetting, and had a coffee before pulling out onto the track again just in front of you. But I can understand how you thought you were "Lapping" me as you came past the second time. :buggerd:

:cool:

Ooooh, your brave! Thats it, I am bringing the ZXR 400 for a proper F3 round :D I'll be on my ZXR, you'll be on the KR and KK with his RVF and few others maybe... See ya there then Racey :bleh:

I'll prolly get my ass kicked by you but it'll be fun trying to see what happens.

Racey Rider
15th April 2004, 08:40
Ooooh, your brave! Thats it, I am bringing the ZXR 400 for a proper F3 round :D I'll be on my ZXR, you'll be on the KR and KK with his RVF and few others maybe... See ya there then Racey :bleh:

Ahm,, yes,, well,,,,,,
Ya see,,, I would be there, but,,,
(Thinking fast) :sweatdrop

My Boss said,,,,, ( Nope, can't use that, they know I'll self employed). :disapint:

My wifes birthday falls on,,, (Nope,, not till June). :crazy:

The Doctor said my Pelvic Thrust mussles have been Over worked lately and,,, (NO, no, don't admit to a problem). :o

:blank: There's SOMETHING happenen that day, is what there is! :yes: :wavey:
You'll just have to imagine me Out in Front.
Shouldn't be hard! :2thumbsup

Motoracer
15th April 2004, 10:06
hehe, I won't say anything more.

Me bro's bike ain't working ATM so he'll be riding the ZXR. That way, I will also get to be out on the ZXR for at least 1 round. :scooter:

Kwaka-Kid
15th April 2004, 13:07
hehe, I won't say anything more.

Me bro's bike ain't working ATM so he'll be riding the ZXR. That way, I will also get to be out on the ZXR for at least 1 round. :scooter:
OHHH YEAH! this is what im talking about!!! :D YEEEHAW! now wheres Mitch to keep things rockin? and Gary on his VFR, hope i can rope him into it. This will be good, im tempted now to rip out the VFR400 street bike and throw dad on the grid!.. but i best not on my dear street machine, however guys you best get shit together b4 midday as my old man is taking control of the bars after then -and has never properly riden these modern whizz bangs with big radial tyres as he says, so hell just be learning the girl and having fun.

Motoracer
15th April 2004, 13:12
OHHH YEAH! this is what im talking about!!! :D YEEEHAW! now wheres Mitch to keep things rockin? and Gary on his VFR, hope i can rope him into it. This will be good, im tempted now to rip out the VFR400 street bike and throw dad on the grid!.. but i best not on my dear street machine, however guys you best get shit together b4 midday as my old man is taking control of the bars after then -and has never properly riden these modern whizz bangs with big radial tyres as he says, so hell just be learning the girl and having fun.

SAWEEET!!!

FROSTY
15th April 2004, 21:18
hmm so th zxr will be out there -well Im hopeing itll be out there with me on it

FROSTY
6th May 2004, 22:45
well The zxr is now sold --gone --no longer available

Motoracer
7th May 2004, 08:36
Yep, gone. Thanx xjxjxj, I know it'll be in good hands. I wish you and the bike all the best for your racing future.

FROSTY
7th May 2004, 11:00
:2thumbsup well no more excuses for this guy --race licence is under way --yaaay.
Motoracer-time for you to pull finger mate--get ya club membership done so ya can race on the 6th. No more playing --its race toime
:2thumbsup