PDA

View Full Version : Trackday 3 and 4

FROSTY
11th January 2006, 10:05
Dates available for trackday

May 21st
November 5th

Small track around same price $65 each, new track due to huge increase in price $95 each, exact figure to be confirmed, 70 bikes
won't vary more than $5

ISSUE BEING--ARE YA PREPATRED TO PAY THE $95 ??????

I need feedback immediately due to track availability issues either old track @ cheap price or new track @ inc price

My contact ph # 021 035 4615

High level of urgency, so we can firmly book both dates

My email is tfrost@xtra.co.nz

Please refer to the post by Speedmedic to show exactly what we are talking about

Devil
11th January 2006, 10:09
I'd pay the $95 being 4 months out, but I couldnt come up with it right now.
I'd be happy with either track however, since i've only been on the old track briefly.

hXc
11th January 2006, 10:11
I'd be keen! Don't know how the SPADA would go but fuck it'd be fun. Don't know what track yet. I'm only a poor school boy.

EDIT: Maybe people could donate money to me

cowpoos
dates----May 21 and november 5
pricing $To be confirmed within 24 hours
aprox $65 each old track
aprox $95 each New track
I need URGENT feedback as to which track so I can Put a 100% confirmed booking in
ISSUE BEING--ARE YA PREPATRED TO PAY THE $95 ??????
--SPANK pLEASE EDIT THIS

$95 not a worrie bro... I'ld pay more without a thought...

Postie
i'd be happy to pay the $95 for the full track.

Keystone19
I'll be in for both, don't mind which track or price.

bugjuice
11th January 2006, 10:13
full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track and no mud please.

skelstar
11th January 2006, 10:15
Big track, should have new bike by then. :devil:

Grahameeboy
11th January 2006, 10:17
full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track full track and no mud please.

You don't want to think about it then? :bleh:

yungatart
11th January 2006, 10:21
We'd (MSTRS and I) probably opt for the old track as it looks like there'd be three of us to fork out for- not really made of money - appearances to the contrary.

cowpoos
11th January 2006, 10:24
We'd (MSTRS and I) probably opt for the old track as it looks like there'd be three of us to fork out for- not really made of money - appearances to the contrary.

well I'll help ya out....tell MSTRS that'll I'll give him $535 for the xr :msn-wink:

yungatart
11th January 2006, 10:26
All that cow shit has addled yr brains mate- turned 'em completely to shit...

hXc
11th January 2006, 10:27
well I'll help ya out....tell MSTRS that'll I'll give him $535 for the xr :msn-wink:

$535 with the your GSXR as a trade-in. DEAL!

_Gina_
11th January 2006, 10:32
Either way is good with me, the new track would be cool and $95.00 sounds fine.

Devil
11th January 2006, 10:33
When Frosty says "new track" he means the new club circuit. Not the full track.

k14
11th January 2006, 10:43
If you go for the full/new track are you going to allow more people to come? Can fit alot more bikers on that track as opposed to the old one. I'm keen for new track, but i can't say whether or not i will be there.

DEATH_INC.
11th January 2006, 10:47
When Frosty says "new track" he means the new club circuit. Not the full track.
Was gonna point this out too.....The budget sez go with the old track (2 of us...) but the new track is so cool looking that I think common sense has no say in this one..:crazy:

emaN
11th January 2006, 10:56
can we give you $30 odd now (or whatever), and the balance closer to the time?
i guess i'd prefer the May date.
and the new track.

bugjuice
11th January 2006, 11:00
oh, track 2, not the full full track?
well still want that. the old one is a bit pants.. bored of it, want more corners

skelstar
11th January 2006, 11:02
Agree with Buggy. First time on the track I thought I was going to have to remember corners etc...but there were so few it wasnt a problem. I kinda had more time to think about them than others though :).

Mental Trousers
11th January 2006, 11:06
I'd pay $95 for the full track or $65 for the new, short track is cool.

hXc
11th January 2006, 11:07
It's $65 for the OLD track or $95 for the NEW track.

Mental Trousers
11th January 2006, 11:12
Meh. I'd pay that.

Any idea what the full, international track would cost though??

Deano
11th January 2006, 11:20
As discussed Frosty, I'd be keen to pay $95 for the "new" track.

Only issue is pre-paying in full, cause if it pisses down I won't be keen to trek up from Welly and back.

Happy to pay a deposit and forfeit this if adverse weather (or any other matters) prevented me going on the day.

bugjuice
11th January 2006, 11:20
the new track looks bloody cool..

WRT
11th January 2006, 11:25
At a rough calculation, you can have the old track at around $10.80 per corner, or the new track at around $6.80 per corner.

Bargain!

hXc
11th January 2006, 11:26
WRT - You need to go for a ride

Deano
11th January 2006, 11:29
At a rough calculation, you can have the old track at around $10.80 per corner, or the new track at around $6.80 per corner.

Bargain!

Shit, what about calculating the cost of tyres, travelling there and back etc into each corner !!

Don't tell the missus or that will be the end of it.

I'd be up for the new track... might take a few weeks to get the dosh together thou.

emaN
11th January 2006, 11:50
Right you lot of peckers, I have made life easy for youse.Please find attached diagram.

cheers SM...
we knew that if we waited long enuff...:shifty:

Racey Rider
11th January 2006, 11:57
Where's the poll to make it easier on you Frosty?

I won't get to the May date as will be racing the weekend before.

HDTboy
11th January 2006, 12:05
I'd pay for the new track if someone's kind enough to hire me a bike

FROSTY
11th January 2006, 12:10
SPEEDIE HAS DONE SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB WITH THE DIAGRAMS i JUST EDITED HIS POST TO SHOW HOW THINGS ARE
The track management refer to the tracks as per my edit of speedies post.
As at this moment I have ammended the bookings to suit the general feedback. so I have booked the NEW track for both dates
By May the track will have settled dowm and all drainage etc will be in place.

trumpy
11th January 2006, 12:15
Any idea what the full, international track would cost though??

My understanding is that resource consent only allows for the full international track for around 11 or 12 days per year. On that basis it will only ever be used for full on race meets (and big ones at that).......but then I may be wrong.

Mental Trousers
11th January 2006, 15:57
My understanding is that resource consent only allows for the full international track for around 11 or 12 days per year. On that basis it will only ever be used for full on race meets (and big ones at that).......but then I may be wrong.

Ah ok. Sounds like a totally ridiculous restriction, but seeing as it's on a resource consent I'd believe it.

Sweet as. Would hate to have a repeat of last time - crap all over the track from construction machinery.

Kickaha
11th January 2006, 18:00
Dont have a problem with the price and if I can make it I'll be there

erik
11th January 2006, 18:56
As at this moment I have ammended the bookings to suit the general feedback. so I have booked the NEW track for both dates
Sounds good :2thumbsup

trumpy
11th January 2006, 19:18
Cool. I'll be there........mind you, that's a given..I live here. Here? There? Ah shit you what I mean.

There's a national meet on the new (probably full) circuit in mid march which includes the V8's so they should lay down a good bed of rubber.

Goblin
11th January 2006, 19:40
Im keen. New track looks sweet and $95 aint too much.

chickenfunkstar
11th January 2006, 20:07
Ahhh, I get it.

I'm sweet with the new track.

Ignore the PM.

KLOWN
11th January 2006, 22:03
happy to do either

loosebruce
11th January 2006, 23:01
Fuck some of us pay $90 for 3 maybe if we are lucky 4 sessions at pukekohe on test days that most of the time get ruined by the drifters kickinhg shit up (not that i have an issue with em, they have as much right as us to be there) So $95 for a full bike day on that gorgeus looking cricut is a freakin bargin me says, plus by May i should have me K3 back in action, when back acc details are available let me know and i'll put the coin in for ya frosty, on ya for getting onto the next one so quickly mate.

babyB
12th January 2006, 09:36
old track, new track, it dosent matter to me.....
.......just let me at it.......
:doobey: :banana: :banana: :doobey:

Deano
12th January 2006, 10:08
most of the time get ruined by the drifters kickinhg shit up (not that i have an issue with em, they have as much right as us to be there)

I do have an issue with them when they wheelspin the hell out of the car coming back onto the track after an 'off', dragging more mud than if they showed some consideration and crawled back onto the track.

The Manfeild drifters get a few words from me when they come back in with their car covered in mud.

Little c**ts.

bugjuice
12th January 2006, 10:18
if the drifters go out straight after the bikes, it then gives the saloons and open-wheelers time to clean the line for the bikes, usually. Still can be a pain tho

At least with this, there's more chance or more sessions at a good pace too.