PDA

View Full Version : Taggers

ManDownUnder
11th January 2006, 14:14
What if we fined taggers $200 and made them clean up their mess...

... and give a reward of $200 to anyone leading to a conviction of the little buggers?

Makes sense to me..

zadok
11th January 2006, 14:15
Those buggers annoy me! VANDALS!

WRT
11th January 2006, 14:16
Fine the parents $200 as well, might make a few of them try to keep closer reigns on the little sh!ts.

Postie
11th January 2006, 14:18
we could just make spray paint for taggers with anthrax enfused in it.... problem solved.

or you could go round their place and tag their house, car, drive, face, clothes, PC, and just about everything else.

But do it in Pink and Lime Green ;)

ManDownUnder
11th January 2006, 14:23
Yeah but...

I'm looking for a way to
1) find out who they are
2) punish them...

the $200 reward seems to be a good way (or we could up it to $500?!?)

You been a victim of this crime MDU?

Wouldn't have thought there was anyone out your way at all... let alone taggers.

Postie
11th January 2006, 14:29
Yeah but...

I'm looking for a way to
1) find out who they are
2) punish them...

the $200 reward seems to be a good way (or we could up it to $500?!?)

up it to $500, then i'll come round and tag what ever you like and i'll dob myself in

ManDownUnder
11th January 2006, 14:31
You been a victim of this crime MDU?

Wouldn't have thought there was anyone out your way at all... let alone taggers.

Not me personally but they've ventured along SH16 hitting creating their impressions on anything without a pulse.

Who would actually know who these little critters are? I mean a tag is a signature of sorts so it should be easy enough to have them clean up all of their own stuff (and pay for the materials to do it).

I prefer to see it cleaned off too - none of this "paint it over with a random colour" crap. Make it original - take it back to how it was...

Sniper
11th January 2006, 14:31
Thats a good idea MDU. Alot of the tagging has to do little gangs, find the buggers and fillet them alive

SixPackBack
11th January 2006, 14:32
Last October whilst holidaying in Rotovegas I got talking to a local copper, he informed me that they had instigated a programme where all know taggers where collectively held responsible for future tagging.
When new tagging is discovered the next tagger on the list is sent to clean it up!........he assured me the results had been startling and tagging had reduced markedly. Thought it was a good idea myself.

The local coppers usually know... the kids rarely change their tags so it's basicially like a signature... works both ways

All the other kids know who it was and thinks it's cool, but the cops also know who is it and where they live.

Maha
11th January 2006, 14:49
They are a bit like Herpes in a way.......... no getting rid of , here to stay :doctor:

Colapop
11th January 2006, 14:57
I think they've got or had a programme in Porirua where they targeted the known taggers, had a book with their tags and names next to them, and they found that crime in general dropped a phenominal amount. From memory the cops did the same thing with a family in the Waikato (?) or somewhere and had a 70% decrease in crime (or summat to that extent). I vote just target the source and you'll have good results.
My old man had a dozen beers stolen from his fridge in the office of the hire centre (Kea Hire - Need it Hire it! - Wairoa). He closed the laundry and told the next gang affiliate/member that they were not allowed to hire anything at all until it was returned. Took about a half hour apparently. Hit them at the source -prevention is better than cure.

Indiana_Jones
11th January 2006, 15:00
do what they do in Russia and Aisan countries. Beat the crap out of them of they're caught, you don't see much tagging there lol :2thumbsup

-Indy

Biff
11th January 2006, 15:18
Last October whilst holidaying in Rotovegas I got talking to a local copper, he informed me that they had instigated a programme where all know taggers where collectively held responsible for future tagging.
When new tagging is discovered the next tagger on the list is sent to clean it up!........he assured me the results had been startling and tagging had reduced markedly. Thought it was a good idea myself.

Damned bloody good idea.

Then humiliate them. Make them appear in an episode of Shortland Street.

MisterD
11th January 2006, 15:19
Bring back the stocks...we can all go down an bung rotten fruit at them.

yungatart
11th January 2006, 16:18
Yeah...and make them pay for the fruit too!! Charge people to watch the "entertainment" and give the money raised to some worthy charity/community organisation (like me!)

bondagebunny
11th January 2006, 18:41
them to a fence naked and spray paint their balls but the powers that be wouldnt go for it - so bring back the stocks and hanging for 2nd offence

Zed
11th January 2006, 21:17
Tagging is simply an act of unlawful rebellion, a violation of someone elses's property. I appreciated what Sean Penn did to the young (they are mostly youths anyway) tagger in the movie 'Colours', when he caught him spraypainting the wall green he grabbed the can off him and spraypainted the young punks face green! :sick: A thorough tar & feathering would have followed if I'd written & directed the film!

MOTOXXX
11th January 2006, 21:30
came home to the flat the ohter week to find a large white FTP on the concrete wall outside.

Deviant Esq
11th January 2006, 23:02
Tagging and mindless vandalising similar to it is one of my pet hates. It makes me furious that stupid mindless kids would so willingly deface something, taking seconds to vandalise but hours (and $$$) to fix. In some cases the damage is permanent.

Catch the bastards, all of them, and make little razor cuts all over their hands and all up their arms. Then biff them in a pool of vinegar.

kro
12th January 2006, 05:42
or you could go round their place and tag their house, car, drive, face, clothes, PC, and just about everything else.

But do it in Pink and Lime Green ;)

In an effort to stop taggers where my brother used to live in Glen Innes, we staged a stake out one night, during summer, and sat with our backs to his front fence, quietly having a couple of beers, and waited till the taggers showed up. Once they reached the fence, my brother stood up, grabbed the kid with the spray can, ripped the can from his hands, and painted a huge X across the front of the kids tommy hilfiger jacket, then sprayed his converse hi-tops as well. While he was doing this, I was keeping the other two dicks occupied with a baseball bat. That fence stayed clean for 3 years after that.

These fuckers annoy the shit out of me, its like a dog pissing on a fence.

Lias
12th January 2006, 08:07
Personally I think we should take the Saudi approach.

They commit a crime with their hands, you cut their freaking hands off.

I guarantee that if the punishment for tagging was removal of their primary hand, we would see a dramatic decrease in tagging.

Pixie
12th January 2006, 09:26
Not me personally but they've ventured along SH16 hitting creating their impressions on anything without a pulse.

Who would actually know who these little critters are? I mean a tag is a signature of sorts so it should be easy enough to have them clean up all of their own stuff (and pay for the materials to do it).

I prefer to see it cleaned off too - none of this "paint it over with a random colour" crap. Make it original - take it back to how it was...
The cops and security companies do keep records of tags and pin the bastards with as much as they can when they get caught.
Then the judge accepts that Society has failed the pricks and smacks them on the hand

Colapop
12th January 2006, 09:58

I guarantee that if the punishment for tagging was removal of their primary hand, we would see a dramatic decrease in tagging.
What if they commit a BJ in a public place - isn't that a crime? Would you cut off their head?

ManDownUnder
12th January 2006, 10:01
What if they commit a BJ in a public place - isn't that a crime? Would you cut off their head?

LOL I see your point but... if you did that in Saudi - they WOULD

Lias
12th January 2006, 10:44
I'm all for cutting the head off any man who gives another man a BJ..

SixPackBack
12th January 2006, 10:53

Harsh words man...how did we end up here?

Lias
12th January 2006, 12:37
Harsh words man...how did we end up here?
I Blame colapop :-)

ManDownUnder
12th January 2006, 12:46

A deepthroat would end in the removal of two heads then...?

Swoop
12th January 2006, 12:51

My mate was just walking down the road minding his own business (as you do) in Saudi, and was grabbed by some "official types"...
Thought he was done for, he did...
They just took him to watch some hand-ectomys being performed! They do that - just grab members of the public off the street to witness justice in action.
No need to put on telly, word of mouth will do the job quick smart!!!

ManDownUnder
12th January 2006, 15:57
I found this (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Hunting-shooting/Rifles/auction-44574551.htm) which I think would do wonders for the little buggers...