PDA

View Full Version : tomorrow

aff-man
17th March 2004, 14:51
If anyone is off/free ride leaving clevedon shell at 9:45 if weather is ok

6Chris6
17th March 2004, 18:00
Bloody students! :weep: Nah only jealous, anyway planning a monumental hang-over tommorro care of St Paddy. Good luck

MikeL
17th March 2004, 19:15
planning a monumental hang-over tommorro care of St Paddy.
Good onya. Was planning to sink a few Guinnesses tonight or even a Black Velvet or two. Last time I went to an Irish pub I was persuaded to try a vile green concoction called (I vaguely recall) a Fluffy Leprechaun or something similar. Not recommended.
Anyway, whatever you're drinking don't forget to thank St Patrick for getting rid of all the snakes...

Firefight
17th March 2004, 20:00

okay, you win , I'll come

Firefight <_<

Andrew
17th March 2004, 21:40
Good onya. Was planning to sink a few Guinnesses tonight or even a Black Velvet or two. Last time I went to an Irish pub I was persuaded to try a vile green concoction called (I vaguely recall) a Fluffy Leprechaun or something similar. Not recommended.
Anyway, whatever you're drinking don't forget to thank St Patrick for getting rid of all the snakes...

Yep just come back from a booze up at the student pub! That Irish stout is something different!

Firefight
18th March 2004, 06:02
Yep just come back from a booze up at the student pub! That Irish stout is something different!

I was going to ignore it, but quriosity(sp) has got the better of me, Whats with the ID crisis ?.

Firefight. :crazy:

6Chris6
18th March 2004, 08:13
Yes, but i'm not thankin him for the hangover or the day off work i'm takin because if it :sick:

bikerboy
18th March 2004, 11:20
Bloody weather forecasters! :angry2: :angry2:

I needed to meet with some clients before the weekend, hum Thursday or Friday? Just as the client rang on comes the weather report. Excellent me thinks, now if it rains, ride on Thursday is off and might be able to go Friday.

Forecast is for rain and increasing showers, perfect, meet clients and ride Friday. :ride:

Wake up and what do i see....... :angry2: the f*&^%*kin SUN!

Hey weatherforecasters....:finger:

Firefight
18th March 2004, 20:41
Ah, well , my mate,may be delayed, so I guess I have to rabble out a few words about todays ride. :wacko:

Well we had a great start to the day, lovely :sunny: morning, Aff and I meet at Clevedon, waited till 10.05, headed out over the hill to Hunua,on to miranda, h/way 2, Thames and around the coast to Corramandel, we decide to have a quick blat over the hill on the whitty road B4 lunch. :wacko:

My mate was going great up the hill, we got to the summit and down the other side, 3 corners down, opps, a slight off for the 250 :( :( , no injury to rider thanks to proper gear, bike minor damage, sort of rideable, anyway limped back to corramandel, had a some lunch, and arranged a trailer to come down from Auckland. time to split up :bye: ..

I headed back to Thames, Nagtea, Te Kauwata, Rangariri, over the bridge and back along the twistys on to 22 and home.only saw two :Police: the whole day, :sunny:

Sorry you missed this one BB, and Aff thanks for your company, hope the bikes on the road soon.

Firefight :wacko:

MikeL
18th March 2004, 20:51
Hey Johnno
Hope I didn't start a trend here...
Sorry to hear about your oops. Can't be too bad if it was sort of rideable.
What happened?

aff-man
18th March 2004, 21:01
Starting a new threat "the shit hit the fan" should be there with pics

6Chris6
19th March 2004, 18:13
Starting a new threat "the shit hit the fan" should be there with pics
Shit, but hey, you no what they say if you don't crash your not tryin hard enough so i must be due for 1 soon. But seriously hope your OK and bike too

wkid_one
19th March 2004, 18:35
Shit, but hey, you no what they say if you don't crash your not tryin hard
I got crucified for saying that - but it is true......you have to make mistakes to learn from them

Andrew
19th March 2004, 18:51
I got crucified for saying that - but it is true......you have to make mistakes to learn from them

I'm good at making the mistakes. Its just the 'learning from them part' I battle with. I'm sure CK can testify on that note!!

Coldkiwi
22nd March 2004, 09:54
my typing fingers are sealed!