PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 20th Avo Akland.

fzr400rr
17th March 2004, 21:37
I'm at a loose end in Auckland this saturday avo, any guys or gals going out for a blat for 3 or 4 hrs? I'm keen to chew a coupla tanks of gas... Quite keen to ride in a group as I've never done it before. Something that'll make the fizzer scream a little....

Yamahamaman
17th March 2004, 21:50
I'm at a loose end in Auckland this saturday avo, any guys or gals going out for a blat for 3 or 4 hrs? I'm keen to chew a coupla tanks of gas... Quite keen to ride in a group as I've never done it before. Something that'll make the fizzer scream a little....
You need SH16 to Wellsford and then a little bit of the beach at Mangawhai.

Marmoot
17th March 2004, 21:59
do the Kaiaua Fish'n'Chips loop. That'll be about 3 hours.

Firefight
18th March 2004, 06:08

What time do you get to Aks ?, were will you be ?

Firefight :D

6Chris6
18th March 2004, 08:10
I'm keen on a blat :niceone:

fzr400rr
18th March 2004, 08:48
Mint....!!!
I'm riding up tomorrow from HB & staying in Remuera. I guess someone familar with local knowledge post a place to meet. How's 1230 / 1 ish sound for kick off...?

fzr400rr
21st March 2004, 19:16
Cheers Firefight / Lemonbuyer & Andrew for the tour round the place on Saturday. Made it back to HB today ticket :Police: less for the weekend. 1200km all up full throttle, so not a bad weekends effort.... :innocent:

Firefight
22nd March 2004, 16:34
Cheers Firefight / Lemonbuyer & Andrew for the tour round the place on Saturday. Made it back to HB today ticket :Police: less for the weekend. 1200km all up full throttle, so not a bad weekends effort.... :innocent:

Yeah nice to meet you matt, for those who missed, we had a late start, left autobahn early afternoon, did Drury, old GSR, bombay, harrisville, tuakau, lost a couple of guys there, down 22, meet up again at BP Naragwhia, did Horatu, gordanton, morrisville, Tahuna,past LB old place, back onto H/w 1, andrew and Matt went back via 1, myself and LB, jumped the river at Ranagriri, and sneaked Quickly back to 22, tuakau, ridge road bombay, and meet our mate for a late coffee, another great day, thanks guys.

Firefight. :wacko:

Andrew
22nd March 2004, 16:46
Yeah nice to meet you matt, for those who missed, we had a late start, left autobahn early afternoon, did Drury, old GSR, bombay, harrisville, tuakau, lost a couple of guys there, down 22, meet up again at BP Naragwhia, did Horatu, gordanton, morrisville, Tahuna,past LB old place, back onto H/w 1, andrew and Matt went back via 1, myself and LB, jumped the river at Ranagriri, and sneaked Quickly back to 22, tuakau, ridge road bombay, and meet our mate for a late coffee, another great day, thanks guys.

Yes it was a good day. Great to meat you guys.

White trash
22nd March 2004, 17:04

So you did all this, then jumped in your car, drove to Wgtn overnight, got about Sweet FA sleep, picked up MR and his shiny toy, then drove back to AKL?

No wonder you looked a bit fly blown on Sunday morning at my place.

Must breed 'em tough up that way :)

Motoracer
22nd March 2004, 17:07
Shit yea, he's a bloody legend!

Andrew
22nd March 2004, 21:46
Shit yea, he's a bloody legend!

Yep he's a legend alright!

fzr400rr
22nd March 2004, 23:41
Andrew what happened after we took off on 1 headed back to Akland? I bombed a few cars and waited a bit - thought you may've stopped to chat to the cop or something. Or were you just doing the hung cruise back in....
Catch you up next time man... Cheers for the ride.

PS, nice going with the hole on that dudes front driveway - he'll be stoked :mad: