PDA

View Full Version : Custom/Cruiser club, southern and central north island

laurie k
15th January 2006, 17:27
Hello all, just a call up to see if anyone is interested in forming/joining a Custom and Cruiser club. It's open to any bikes, but will cater more towards custom/cruiser style riders (slower paced rides)So if anybodys keen feel free to drop either myself (New Plymouth/Taranaki/Wanganui) or Sabath (Palmerston Nth/Manawatu/hawkes bay/wanganui) a note..Complete with Ideas for a name for such a club, Look foward to hearing from you. Thanks Laurie K

Waylander
15th January 2006, 18:08
Ooh a new XV owner on the site, cool! Have a few others interested in doing a club thing. Have a look around in the Hogs and Cruisers forun for some tof the threads.

Will be interested to join myself, but at the moment I'm trying to get into this Coastal Cruisers group I've heard about in Tauranga.

vs04
16th January 2006, 17:41
Hello all, just a call up to see if anyone is interested in forming/joining a Custom and Cruiser club. It's open to any bikes, but will cater more towards custom/cruiser style riders (slower paced rides)So if anybodys keen feel free to drop either myself (New Plymouth/Taranaki/Wanganui) or Sabath (Palmerston Nth/Manawatu/hawkes bay/wanganui) a note..Complete with Ideas for a name for such a club, Look foward to hearing from you. Thanks Laurie K
Asked that question myself and got good feedback,been thinking of a way to organise a get together.A name already, West coast cruiser owners club.What do you think.

Waylander
16th January 2006, 17:45
Except for those of use that happen to be on the EAST Coast...

hondacmx450
16th January 2006, 20:39
hay way you would be better off not trying to ride over the fence but to go around how r ya mate hope all is well in hamilton 4 ya

sabbath
16th January 2006, 23:20
Asked that question myself and got good feedback,been thinking of a way to organise a get together.A name already, West coast cruiser owners club.What do you think.
how about we try and have a get together at end off month?i've got the 26th27th28th off.hows one of those dates sound?you round up the ppl that has showen you interest,i'll get lourie to round up the guys in new plymouth that are keen.and try get the ball rolling?once we get established hopfully the interest will only grow.:scooter:

vs04
17th January 2006, 06:25
how about we try and have a get together at end off month?i've got the 26th27th28th off.hows one of those dates sound?you round up the ppl that has showen you interest,i'll get lourie to round up the guys in new plymouth that are keen.and try get the ball rolling?once we get established hopfully the interest will only grow.:scooter:
Interest has come from this board mate.I can make anyone of those dates i,m selfemployed so i,ll just work a saturday or something to make up for it.Sent message to laurie k to perhaps meet up this weekend if possible,for a ride and throw a few ideas around, what do you reckon.:Punk:

rfc85
17th January 2006, 06:56
i'd be keen on the 29th, (got to make a fortune at the horses on the 28th)
any location would suit me

sabbath
17th January 2006, 10:33
Interest has come from this board mate.I can make anyone of those dates i,m selfemployed so i,ll just work a saturday or something to make up for it.Sent message to laurie k to perhaps meet up this weekend if possible,for a ride and throw a few ideas around, what do you reckon.:Punk:
i'd love to..but i work a prick of a roster...(the dairy industry need i say more lol.)im working all that weekend..but im keen on any off the dates i mentioned up above..go for a blast or what ever...i had anouther idea..if you or anyone is keen.lourie and i and couple others are going on that rally in hastings feb4th..your all wellcome to tag along...more the merer???could nut some good ideas out over a weekend...

vs04
17th January 2006, 15:34
i'd love to..but i work a prick of a roster...(the dairy industry need i say more lol.)im working all that weekend..but im keen on any off the dates i mentioned up above..go for a blast or what ever...i had anouther idea..if you or anyone is keen.lourie and i and couple others are going on that rally in hastings feb4th..your all wellcome to tag along...more the merer???could nut some good ideas out over a weekend...
No can do on the 4th, wife will have bike in hastings visiting family and the triumph owners club nationals are on here in wanganui that weekend.I,ve just looked at the calender as i type this and realise those other dates wont be possible either,clients of mine are going away earlier that week so i can get there kitchen done.SHIT SHIT SHIT.

Waylander
17th January 2006, 17:14
As long as it's over the weekend, and you give me another couple of weeks to get a few cheques in the bank and I'll be there.

laurie k
17th January 2006, 19:10
hello all, looks like the balls rolling... got a couple of people that aren't logged on to kb interested so far, so will see how we go.
those dates, 26th/27th/28th, can probably arange to meet up on the friday if anyone is keen? just have to be back in NP before 3 to meet my kids, thinking half way between NP and palmy? waverley maybe? (is there any where in or around that area to sit down, have lunch and a pint?) dont normally take much notice when i'm passing through, Like the sound of that name that VS04 came up with, or somthing similar, West Coast Cruiser Riders Club? thinking of the abreviation. W.C.C.R.C over W.C.C.O.C. just a thought. Anyway as for East coast folk, they might have just to pretend that they are from the west coast while out riding with us (I dont think we will hold that against them) thanks for the feed back, it's been great.
Will see if i'm allowed out this weekend and will get back to you (VS04) to see if we can get out for a ride, catch up later

vs04
18th January 2006, 06:49
hello all, looks like the balls rolling... got a couple of people that aren't logged on to kb interested so far, so will see how we go.
those dates, 26th/27th/28th, can probably arange to meet up on the friday if anyone is keen? just have to be back in NP before 3 to meet my kids, thinking half way between NP and palmy? waverley maybe? (is there any where in or around that area to sit down, have lunch and a pint?) dont normally take much notice when i'm passing through, Like the sound of that name that VS04 came up with, or somthing similar, West Coast Cruiser Riders Club? thinking of the abreviation. W.C.C.R.C over W.C.C.O.C. just a thought. Anyway as for East coast folk, they might have just to pretend that they are from the west coast while out riding with us (I dont think we will hold that against them) thanks for the feed back, it's been great.
Will see if i'm allowed out this weekend and will get back to you (VS04) to see if we can get out for a ride, catch up later
Stuff it,i,ll make sure i,m there on the fri 27th in waverly.i,ll just work saturday to make up for it,just let me know.

sabbath
18th January 2006, 13:09
Stuff it,i,ll make sure i,m there on the fri 27th in waverly.i,ll just work saturday to make up for it,just let me know.
sweet azz..i'll work with lorrie..might aim for round lunch time?12-12.30?wavaly pub?not sure if they do lunch or anything.

vs04
18th January 2006, 15:16
sweet azz..i'll work with lorrie..might aim for round lunch time?12-12.30?wavaly pub?not sure if they do lunch or anything.
We quite often go to waverly for a ride to kill a couple of hours,there,s a cafe down the road from the pub that does everything as far as lunch goes.Sit inside or out, or as you say a pint at the pub, sounds a bit of alright also.:scooter:

sabbath
18th January 2006, 15:33
We quite often go to waverly for a ride to kill a couple of hours,there,s a cafe down the road from the pub that does everything as far as lunch goes.Sit inside or out, or as you say a pint at the pub, sounds a bit of alright also.:scooter:
sweet az..sounds like a plan then.looking forward to meeting ya.i've sent a txt to lourie hopfully it's good for him.i'll let you know as soon as i hear..and i guess we will see ya on the 27th lunch time.

vs04
18th January 2006, 20:24
[QUOTE=sabbath]sweet az..sounds like a plan then.looking forward to meeting ya.i've sent a txt to lourie hopfully it's good for him.i'll let you know as soon as i hear..and i guess we will see ya on the 27th lunch time.[/QUOTE ]
Let me know what time you think you,ll be coming through wanganui and i,ll ride up with you.We could meet at the caltex station in victoria ave almost opposite pizza hut:niceone:

sabbath
19th January 2006, 10:23
[QUOTE=sabbath]sweet az..sounds like a plan then.looking forward to meeting ya.i've sent a txt to lourie hopfully it's good for him.i'll let you know as soon as i hear..and i guess we will see ya on the 27th lunch time.[/QUOTE ]
Let me know what time you think you,ll be coming through wanganui and i,ll ride up with you.We could meet at the caltex station in victoria ave almost opposite pizza hut:niceone:
ok cool,i'll say 11.30am at the caltex,i've had a word wth lorie it works with him to meet up in wavaly.let me know if anything changes inbetween now and then..otherwise see ya on the 27th.:2thumbsup