PDA

View Full Version : THE CRUSTY DEMONS ARE COMING DOWN UNDER!!!

Wellyman
18th March 2004, 19:24
YAHOOOOO ONLY 2 DAYS TILL CRUSTY DEMONS SHOW IS ON!!!!

who is going to the show should be wicked lookin forward to it!!!

SPman
18th March 2004, 20:01
Saw them all at AMPS last night - theyve been partying hard since they got here - even got an autographed poster....ahem...for my nephew.......

riffer
19th March 2004, 07:17
Crusty Demons on TV2 tomorrow (Saturday) at 2.00pm I think. Will need to confirm by checking but I'm sure I wsaw that in the TV guide.

Could be worth watching/taping...

XRNR
27th March 2004, 21:40
Awesome,
Those guys have got no balls, cause if they had, they would have to be soooo BIG that they wouldn't be able to walk.

Great show, took the binoculars so I could watch close up (just as well, there were Crusty girls there too). Better than most of the concerts that I've seen at the springs.

Only disappointment, (times must be a changing) when breathing in I couldn't benefit from the sweet smell of burning weeds...

What are we coming to in this PC world?!

750Y
21st April 2004, 15:55
My mate used to hang out with the demons over in the states when he lived there. he flatted with seth & a couple others & it was his place that they had the outrageuos parties with the bikes coming inside the house.
He said they're a good bunch of guys. the rest is obvious

Hitcher
21st April 2004, 16:48
Only disappointment, (times must be a changing) when breathing in I couldn't benefit from the sweet smell of burning weeds...
A bit like standing in the mush pit at a Hayley Westenra concert??

Oscar
21st April 2004, 17:00
I tried to interview Bubba once. It was at the launch of Crusty VII, and as it was going off in the pub where it was held, he told me to talk to him the next day before he flew back to the States...this is what went in KR:

Crusty Demons of Dirt VII – The Seventh Level

The Havoc Racing Team hosted the NZ premiere of the latest in a line of legendary Moto-x videos: “Crusty Demons of Dirt VII – The Seventh Level” in a packed Hamilton Pub last night.

This event featured our own Moto-x royal family – the King Brothers, as well as Ricky Havoc and the Havoc Girls, Darryl Hurley and the Havoc Girls, NZ Freestylers Luke Wara and Nick Franklin and the Havoc Girls (did I mention the Havoc Girls?) Special guest of the evening was the producer (and occasional comic star) of the Crusty Series, “Bubba”.

I was fairly blasé about watching this edition of the series, what with all the extreme sport on the telly these days and like, I’ve watched Crusty I, II and III, what could they do that’s new?

Answer: quite a lot, actually.

This was probably the most frenetic of all the extreme videos I’ve watched, fast paced and well, like…..I didn’t realise snowmobiles worked on dirt…., and big jumps, no I mean really BIG jumps…and there’s bits of New Zild in it…and a snowmobile backflip….and - aw shit, just watch it.

Word is, there’ll be more of God Zone in the next one, with production being centred on the nerve centre of the Havoc Empire – The Feltcherosa – home of Ricky Havoc and the Havoc Girls (have I mentioned them yet?). Bubba and the crew will be in the country in March 2002 to start shooting CDoD VIII.

So anyway, your intrepid reporter (that’s me, like) arrived at the Feltcherosa this morning to interview Bubba. Silly me, I arrived at nine in the morning, whereas the boys had only gone sleepy-bye byes at seven, leaving the place looking like a Steinlager truck had run into a Pharmacy, with the resulting conflagration leaving bodies everywhere. I managed to rouse a couple of the cadavers (turned out they weren’t dead, they just smelled that way) and cooked them breakfast.

But even the smell of bacon couldn’t wake Bubba, so after hanging around for a couple of hours I arranged for McPhee to talk to him at the airport that afternoon…..

Big Dog
21st April 2004, 18:12
I could not make the springs, anyone got any of thier dvd's.

SSS
30th January 2005, 15:52
thought i would drag this up, as they are coming again, hell yea!

So who is keen form the wellington Peeps?

I ahve always held these nutters in high regard, Pastrana For President I say!

sam :2thumbsup

Eddy
30th January 2005, 19:17
Hell yea cant wait to see the crustys again, there last show & th 10th dvd was wicked. :rockon: METAL MULISHA :headbang:

gav
30th January 2005, 20:07
Too right, I've got my tickets for the Chch show! :rockon:

loosebruce
31st January 2005, 00:42
Kin aye, i went to springs last year, sheet load of people there, parking was a mission just as well i'm walking distance, should be even bigger this year, best save my $$$ my girl conned me into taking her to Quidam (WTF is it) anyhoo $110 a pop (x2) for tickets it better be good as $110 is a platinum pass for crustys.

Backflips on SNOWmobiles, need i say more :rockon:

Wellyman
1st February 2005, 13:43
Yes. I shall be at Western Springs this year. Parking is a problems and booking ahead is essential.

gav
8th February 2005, 21:53
Crusty Demons TV special on channel 2 about, ohhh, now 11.00pm