PDA

View Full Version : Is GOD trying to tell me something?

Motig
16th January 2006, 11:22
Well its New Year, This saving for another bike seems to be going backwards:crazy: So I think I'll knock of the booze and I'll have a good deposit next summer:banana: the bike I like is sitting in the shop window:angry2: can't win lotto (well perhaps next week) and bloody work is put out of action by a fire:shit:
Oh well at least I've still got the car:woohoo:

Sniper
16th January 2006, 11:39
Hell mate, that sucks.

Colapop
16th January 2006, 11:47
I feel for you guys down there, that was rough. Keep ya chin up mate - it'll help ya see more opportunities.

Fishy
16th January 2006, 12:02
Thats a real bugger alright man but chin up, you'll get through it!.

Finn
16th January 2006, 16:38
Well its New Year, This saving for another bike seems to be going backwards:crazy: So I think I'll knock of the booze and I'll have a good deposit next summer:banana: the bike I like is sitting in the shop window:angry2: can't win lotto (well perhaps next week) and bloody work is put out of action by a fire:shit:
Oh well at least I've still got the car:woohoo:

Yes he is son... SELL THE FRIGGEN CAR!!!

terbang
16th January 2006, 16:43
Yup all good things come to those that wait.....Yeah right..

Zed
16th January 2006, 17:16
I heard about a guy who's house burned to the ground, apparently it was an electrical fire originating in the kitchen. This fella asked the same question you have "what is God trying to tell me??" to which a close friend replied in a thunderous voice "TURN OFF THE COFFEE POT!"

Sounds to me like you have an issue with 'saving' money Motig...you're not alone there bud! :bye:

Motig
16th January 2006, 18:22
Heck no problem with money, it just doesnt like staying with me:stoogie: and sell the car!!! can't I just wind the windows down and stunt drive on 2 wheels or take one of and pretend its a trike?:niceone:

Zed
16th January 2006, 18:42
...can't I just wind the windows down and stunt drive on 2 wheels or take one of and pretend its a trike?:niceone:Sheesh, and you southerners give us North Islanders a hard time!! :crazy: