PDA

View Full Version : Design done on a leather jacket

JWALKER
16th January 2006, 14:25
I have a design i want to get put on my leather jacket, anyone know someone in christchurch who does that kind of work?

Sniper
16th January 2006, 14:34
I might do, it'll cost ya though. What design J?

Kickaha
16th January 2006, 15:02
Longhorn Leather in Colombo street would be worth a try they do some very nice work and one of the guys there is into bikes, he has got (or used to have) a Ducati 750F1

Quasievil
16th January 2006, 15:03

"it rubs lotion on its skin.......................Sniper then stitches the skin"

kels
16th January 2006, 15:07
"it rubs lotion on its skin.......................Sniper then stitches the skin"
:rofl: creepy but soooo funny!

JWALKER
16th January 2006, 15:14

hhmm . . . that could be intresting . . . the possbilities of payment . . .its kinda like a egyptian/ celtic sort of cross

JWALKER
16th January 2006, 15:15
Longhorn Leather in Colombo street would be worth a try they do some very nice work and one of the guys there is into bikes, he has got (or used to have) a Ducati 750F1

thanks, i might go in and see them and see what they can do. but, im curios to check out snipers idea too

HenryDorsetCase
16th January 2006, 15:16
if its just paint, why not DIY?

or do you want something carved/embossed and/or sewn? might be expensive cos if an existing jacket you will have to take the lining out to give them access to it?

guessing. Post a pic when its done though.

Sniper
16th January 2006, 15:17
Silly buggers, :lol: I have a friend who does quite a bit of leather stitching ect. She could help.

JWALKER
16th January 2006, 15:19
if its just paint, why not DIY?

or do you want something carved/embossed and/or sewn? might be expensive cos if an existing jacket you will have to take the lining out to give them access to it?

guessing. Post a pic when its done though.

i got the, but need scanner to put it on

Waylander
16th January 2006, 17:54
Hey Sniper, think your buddy could stitch this onto a leather vest? And rough guess on price?

Sniper
16th January 2006, 18:18
I'll get back to ya waylander