PDA

View Full Version : Increase in Bins

wkid_one
19th March 2004, 06:39
Just noticed lately that we have had a bit of an increase in the number of mishaps.......

Racey Rider
19th March 2004, 07:45
I Know whats going on here!

You fella's are just falling off to add another POST to your Tally!! :Pokey:

Of all the dirty, low down tally grabbng tricks! <_<

Think I did that myself once! :2thumbsup

Drunken Monkey
19th March 2004, 08:11
Maybe it's just an increase in the number of active members?
Don't want to scare them off by chastising them for it! :)

We're constantly fighting natural law...Single track vehicles tend to want to lay down on their side - it takes energy to keep them upright. I guess sometimes we just put the energy into the wrong place!

Wenier
19th March 2004, 09:21
yea heaps of bins jus lately. Kind of sucks cus well who really wants to bin it a. :) o well my time will come

Coldkiwi
19th March 2004, 11:19
good that people post about them tho. helps people that do chuck it away get more confidence about climbing back on and will help them analyse what went wrong to avoid it happening again

Rocket
19th March 2004, 12:00
good that people post about them tho. helps people that do chuck it away get more confidence about climbing back on and will help them analyse what went wrong to avoid it happening again

or scare the shit out of ppl like me who are looking at buying bikes. i am having serious 2nd thoughts now.

Wenier
19th March 2004, 12:13
nah u want a bike its jus sometimes things go wrong and u jus gota hope that ur gear will protect you. it usually turns out fine and the bike jus a bit scratched, Plus bikes are really really fun :)

so dont get scared Rocket

Rocket
19th March 2004, 12:21
nah u want a bike its jus sometimes things go wrong and u jus gota hope that ur gear will protect you. it usually turns out fine and the bike jus a bit scratched, Plus bikes are really really fun :)

so dont get scared Rocket

HOLD ME IM SCARED! :>

Angry Puppy
19th March 2004, 14:13
Only thing I can say about bins is that they forgot to empty mine yesterday. Now I'm going to have smelly bags or rubbish in the back yard for the next week (If I can be bothered to bring them back in that is!)

slob
19th March 2004, 14:53
While we're on the subject, here's another one: My mate was riding his brand new XT600E down St. Lukes road on Monday morning. A car overtakes him on the left and does a U-turn right in front of him. My mate slams on his brakes and flips the bike, lands on his knees and breaks his thigh bone. He's in hospital now with a titanium rod in his leg. The car driver had the minimal decency to stop and call for help.

Incidently, does anyone want to buy a lightly scratched brand new XT600E?

Rocket
19th March 2004, 15:02
While we're on the subject, here's another one: My mate was riding his brand new XT600E down St. Lukes road on Monday morning. A car overtakes him on the left and does a U-turn right in front of him. My mate slams on his brakes and flips the bike, lands on his knees and breaks his thigh bone. He's in hospital now with a titanium rod in his leg. The car driver had the minimal decency to stop and call for help.

Incidently, does anyone want to buy a lightly scratched brand new XT600E?

list the price might get some bites! Vey unfortunate :/

White trash
19th March 2004, 15:25
I wittnessed a bit of a "bin" last night.

Some fucktard doing what he shouldn't of been, where he shouldn't have been.

One VERY rooted FZR750 later.............Luckily, the idiot attempting to be a rider was unhurt.

Mess with the best, get chewed up like............. :msn-wink:

Ms Piggy
19th March 2004, 15:30
or scare the shit out of ppl like me who are looking at buying bikes. i am having serious 2nd thoughts now.

Don't be put off mate! Riding is fantastic! My bin was no-ones fault but my own and now I can't ride :argh: It hasn't put me off though. Life is one big learning curve so why not have fun while you're on the journey :niceone:

Deano
19th March 2004, 16:12
I wittnessed a bit of a "bin" last night.

Some fucktard doing what he shouldn't of been, where he shouldn't have been.

One VERY rooted FZR750 later.............Luckily, the idiot attempting to be a rider was unhurt.

Mess with the best, get chewed up like............. :msn-wink:

Was that the one with us earlier........another Jim ?

Did he bin it at the carpark ?

White trash
19th March 2004, 16:15
Yup. Drew.

What a dick!

That'll be the last time he tries to upstage me on one wheel!

Yamahamaman
19th March 2004, 16:35
Are you saying it was a 'wheelie bin'? :whistle:

MikeL
19th March 2004, 17:11
Are you saying it was a 'wheelie bin'? :whistle:

:2thumbsup Nice one.

6Chris6
19th March 2004, 17:54
Yup. Drew.

What a dick!

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

riffer
19th March 2004, 21:35
One VERY rooted FZR750 later..

wasn't me ... wasn't me!!

riffer
19th March 2004, 21:37
Actually WT, how badly has he rooted it?

Enough to be offloading some parts?

I'm on the lookout for a fairing support bracket (the bit that goes from the tank to the fairing...

6Chris6
20th March 2004, 07:11

I'm on the lookout for a fairing support bracket (the bit that goes from the tank to the fairing...
The vultures are circling :Playnice:

White trash
20th March 2004, 08:03

Ummmm, I doubt that bit's in very good nick at the moment. See what the insurance comes up with.