PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of increase in bins

Shade
19th March 2004, 18:16
Yep, binned my mint cbr :(

Basically, going to fast, didnt see a 35kmph sign for a corner, took it going alot faster, couldnt make it, pulled up and braked. Boom.

If anyone knows where to get cheap front fairings for Cbr250rr mc22, would be much appreciated :)

Sucks aye, its just that time of year where everyone seems to be coming off.

Big ups to your_most_wanted, a good friend of mine on this forum who was riding with me that day, helped me out heaps when i couldnt move my shoulder :(

wkid_one
19th March 2004, 18:33
Cheap? For a Honda? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ms Piggy
19th March 2004, 19:30
Try:

Malcolm Kirkby
ECONOHONDA Ltd
21 Kenrick Street, Te Aroha, New Zealand.
Tel: +64 07 884 8810 Fax: +64 07 884 8890
mailto:ecohonda@ihug.co.nz
http://www.econohonda.co.nz

He's a nice guy. Obviously you are ok???

Motoracer
19th March 2004, 19:33
Yep, binned my mint cbr :(

Basically, going to fast, didnt see a 35kmph sign for a corner, took it going alot faster, couldnt make it, pulled up and braked. Boom.

If anyone knows where to get cheap front fairings for Cbr250rr mc22, would be much appreciated :)

Sucks aye, its just that time of year where everyone seems to be coming off.

Big ups to your_most_wanted, a good friend of mine on this forum who was riding with me that day, helped me out heaps when i couldnt move my shoulder :(

Shade Matey :(! thats another one down! Did this incident happen prior to the time I texted you or after? Sorry to hear about it and shit. Hope you get back into it soon.

Shade
19th March 2004, 19:54
Sudeep :/

After man, was so gutted.

I'm ok now, was going to have to have surgery on my shoulder (possibly ac joint / rotator cuff) but it seems to be 'freeing' up a little now.

Thanks for the info, will have a look into it.

Its wierd how at the start of the day, everything is seems to be fine, and then boom, you've got a whole lot of new problems.

Looking forward to getting back on the bike, nothing major wrong (except for the front fairing/screen), but alot of other little things which add up. Bummer.

Kwaka-Kid
19th March 2004, 20:28
DUDE! udidnt bloody text me after i got back from racing, sorry to say but my mind is always on so much i completely forgot again, and Your_Most_wanted just reminded me today.. dude give us a bloody bell!! :p

Andrew
19th March 2004, 20:53
Sudeep :/

After man, was so gutted.

I'm ok now, was going to have to have surgery on my shoulder (possibly ac joint / rotator cuff) but it seems to be 'freeing' up a little now.

Thanks for the info, will have a look into it.

Its wierd how at the start of the day, everything is seems to be fine, and then boom, you've got a whole lot of new problems.

Looking forward to getting back on the bike, nothing major wrong (except for the front fairing/screen), but alot of other little things which add up. Bummer.

Hey bro that sux man. I've had my bike over 3 times in the last couple of months so I don't bother to pour money into getting the fairings mint anymore.

Shade
19th March 2004, 22:39
Hey dude :)

Yeah i know, my side fairings will be scratched to hell, the front one just got cracked (like major cracked), screen snapped, etc.

Gotta replace them, which is the bugger.

Looking forward to get out on the bike heaps when i get it back, funny how you take em for granted till they are gone eh :(

Indiana_Jones
19th March 2004, 22:57
sorry to hear that man, get well soon.

-Indy

Kwaka-Kid
20th March 2004, 06:55
funny how you take em for granted till they are gone eh :(
Yep. Yet another reason why bikes have to be better then chicks... oh, i mean... yeah sucks when they leave you too :whistle: