PDA

View Full Version : Bloody arrogant and rude biker!

Wolf
18th January 2006, 17:48
Walking home from work minding my own business, I hear "OI!" and this fat bugger with a pretentious goatee beard and a matt-black open face scoots past on a PoS GoesNowhere TooFarty flipping me the finger!

Arrogant bugger, if I had a bike I'd show the bloody young whippersnapper what for!

Oh, was that you, Lias?

:moon:

pt <jk> *tongue in cheek* - in case anyone here still thought I was serious after the :moon:

And that, dear strayjuliet, is what we get for choosing to move to "that" side of the river...

2much
18th January 2006, 17:55
Hmmmm Hamilton, where all the freaks seem to gather!!!

Hitcher
18th January 2006, 18:47
River? Is there a river in Hamilton?

crashe
18th January 2006, 20:37

Yeah apparently there is a river there.... and a dirty one at as well....:whistle:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jantar
18th January 2006, 20:57

Some people call it a river, but its really only an effluent channel from the Kinleith mill to the Waikato Brewery. :shifty:

crashe
18th January 2006, 21:05
Bloody arrogant and rude rider ! Walking home from work minding my own business, I hear "OI!" and this fat bugger with a pretentious goatee beard and a matt-black open face scoots past on a PoS GoesNowhere TooFarty flipping me the finger!

Arrogant bugger, if I had a bike I'd show the bloody young whippersnapper what for!

Oh, was that you, Lias? ...

How farkin rude can ya get... he could have at least, given you a ride on the back of the bike... :whistle:

(pt)

Sniper
18th January 2006, 21:29
Ahhh, good old work rivalry

Wolf
18th January 2006, 21:43
How farkin rude can ya get... he could have at least, given you a ride on the back of the bike... :whistle:

(pt)
Not without taking the pack frame off and then my arse would be dangling out over the rear mudguard...

Wolf
18th January 2006, 22:29
Some people call it a river, but its really only an effluent channel from the Kinleith mill to the Waikato Brewery. :shifty:
Whatever it is, the Aucklanders drink it.

strayjuliet
18th January 2006, 22:44
Ah yes the Waikato river: Aucklanders love "taking the piss" out of us Hamiltonians so much they built a pipeline into our main sewer. :killingme *WEG*

weg = wicked evil grin.

strayjuliet
18th January 2006, 22:52
Walking home from work minding my own business, I hear "OI!" and this fat bugger with a pretentious goatee beard and a matt-black open face scoots past on a PoS GoesNowhere TooFarty flipping me the finger!

Oh, was that you, Lias?

:moon:

pt <jk> *tongue in cheek* - in case anyone here still thought I was serious after the :moon:

And that, dear strayjuliet, is what we get for choosing to move to "that" side of the river...

Hmmm, sounds very much like the same bugger who yelled something to me while I was minding my own business walking to met Wolf with the cubs. I have only 1 thing to say to that person "How Rude."

if, however, it was you, lias, be warned: I know where u live...:rofl:

*sic
19th January 2006, 11:05
hamilton, where its happening.

see thats the old slogan, when it was up it always confused me cause whatever was happening i never saw it, so i never knew what happened, or where and for how long because it sure as hell elluded me!

Hitcher
19th January 2006, 11:34
Is the new slogan "Hamilton. You're standing in it."?

yungatart
19th January 2006, 12:12
Umm. where was MSTRS yesterday? Oh it's ok- you said fat. Couldn't be him - he ain't fat. You had me worried there for a minute or two...

strayjuliet
19th January 2006, 14:10
Somethings wrong here, I was sure the bloody Arrogant bugger would've come into this post to defend himself by now, or maybe it's because he's a girl and is too busy crying in the corner to admit his mistake. lmao :devil2:

strayjuliet
19th January 2006, 14:38
Is the new slogan "Hamilton. You're standing in it."?

Erm, No Hitcher, it's now "Hamilton, you're soaking in it."

But only when talking to an Aucklander whose in the bath at the time while talking about Hamilton.

Waylander
19th January 2006, 17:09
Nope.

"Hamilton. At least it's not Huntly"
Hamilton. We leak it, you drink it."

Nicksta
19th January 2006, 17:40
Hamilton. We leak it, you drink it."

except out west.... we're a little bit smarter and dont drink your stuff, ain't connected to no dirty pipeline.. we have our own supply, gotta love the Waitakere's....:nya:

Wolf
20th January 2006, 08:08
Nope.

"Hamilton. At least it's not Huntly"
Bling duly awarded...