PDA

View Full Version : from another forum... why its important to practise stunts

crshbndct
21st January 2006, 06:45
http://web02.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=565023

Colapop
21st January 2006, 07:00
nice way to pick up chicks - chicks dig bike stunts!

RiderInBlack
21st January 2006, 07:09
Yep, the bike would have been toast if he hadn't done the Stoppie. The Chick must have shat herself when his back wheel landed on her bonnet:killingme

thealmightytaco
21st January 2006, 08:58
I wonder if I'll be the first to steal that avatar...

Cool story though.

thealmightytaco
21st January 2006, 09:04
I can't use animated images for an avatar it would seem, so here's my dunger NSR!

Thread hijack ceased.

Toast
21st January 2006, 14:32
How many more times after the first page do people demand pics of the chick or suggest that he should've demanded sex from her?

Drew
23rd January 2006, 12:14
I'm just wondering, if he's doin a twelve o'clock stoppie, how'd it come back down? When the back wheel is that high, you need to let off the brakes and get the front to roll forward or you're faceplanting. So, the back wasn't that high... then the car behind wouldn't get it's nose under the back wheel. The guy is all shit. Somebody should introduce him to Kerry Dukey.:rofl:

EZAS
28th January 2006, 18:30
I know this is abit old, but I pulled a stoppie when a guy pulled out infront of me. Knowing your gonna crash, I'd rather go out a hero. Just as I was about to hit the guy I jumped to clear both my bike and his bonnet.
Timed the jump about .1 of a second late and my legs caught the bars. I did a complete forward flip and landed feet first on the guys bonnet. (then carcked out as I was still travelling about 20kmh).
Was then pampered while I was lying down, by 4 SUPER HOTTIES working from the local cafe, who thought I was bloody amazing after seeing it.
In sumamry: Do the stunt, get the girl(s) and live to tell about it.

EZAS
30th January 2006, 13:35
HAHAHA

I found a link on why its important to start small ... ie aim small .. miss small:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8376535986333815159&q=r1+crash
Practice makes perfect.