PDA

View Full Version : TL125 bits

larriken
21st January 2006, 15:18
Hi guys. Does anyone have any bits and bobs for a TL125 lurking about. I am in the process of doing up a basket case TL and am on the lookout for anything to help the process along.

Cheers

Coyote
25th January 2006, 11:51
I used to have 2 of them. We were trying to restore one but my dad wanted a trials bike that he could ride as well so we sold it.

Anyway, check out some of Sammy Millers stuff. We got 2 fibreglass sidecovers from his company. They required some modification since the chassis on ours wasn't the model the sidecovers suited. A panelbeater was able to modify the frame for about 80-100 bucks if I remember clearly. Forgot how much the side covers werethough.

Good luck wwith the project. They're nice bikes and it's a shame we sold our 2

Ivan
24th March 2006, 20:54
the xl 125 cb125 and ct 125 are all the same

gav
7th April 2006, 22:09
the xl 125 cb125 and ct 125 are all the same
More bullshit dribbled by Sir Ivan!!! If you're talking engines they are SIMILIAR but not the same. Some parts are interchangable.

Motu
7th April 2006, 22:26
Sammy does just about everything for the old TL's....he designed them after all.Well,the 250 anyway,I'm not so sure about the 125....wasn't that Nick Nickelson's little project? He certainly rode them alot.

Ivan
8th April 2006, 10:18
More bullshit dribbled by Sir Ivan!!! If you're talking engines they are SIMILIAR but not the same. Some parts are interchangable.

All the engine's are bassed on the same design its either external gearing or different pistons all the parts interchange as well

team cudby
8th April 2006, 16:46
Hi guys. Does anyone have any bits and bobs for a TL125 lurking about. I am in the process of doing up a basket case TL and am on the lookout for anything to help the process along.

Cheers
what parts are you after ? pm us
we know where there are 2 just sitting around

Eurodave
13th April 2006, 12:37
I make fibreglass replica TL250 sidecovers,front & rear guards & seatpans [if they are the same/interchangeable to the TL125 that is] feel free to pm me if interested, Dave