PDA

View Full Version : Gilera runner

texmo
21st January 2006, 15:23
I just brought a Gilera runner 180sp, its an automatic with front and rear disc brakes with a 180cc 2stroke motor in it. It will do around 130km/hr but will do that all day long. Compared to the CBR it handles like a wet rag but in traffic its extremely Chuckable. It has no wof and the rego is on hold, I need new front and rear tyres for it, head light bulb and the horn is bung (something to do with the electrics).
Other than that its awesome to be on two wheels again, it pulls wheelies easily as not that I'm any good at them and stoppies are accomplishable but not as easy as on the CBR but its 0-100 time is about the same with about 5seconds. Cornering is not the same with the auto gear box as there is no engine braking to keep you stable, Once my steed is road worthy I guess it will be time to arrange a coro loop ride.

cowpoos
21st January 2006, 18:36
you are really really ghey....but you have balls for posting it aswell as pictures....but your still ghey

MidnightMike
21st January 2006, 18:43
How much you pay for it?

LXS
21st January 2006, 20:56
have fun tex, look forward to seeing IT on the next coro ride.

what! no footpegs to grind?

texmo
21st January 2006, 23:50
you are really really ghey....but you have balls for posting it aswell as pictures....but your still ghey
At least i'm not a sheep on a gixxer ya farm boi.

How much you pay for it?
$1500, but it needs 2 new tyres $120 each and a head light bulb $20 to get a WOF.

have fun tex, look forward to seeing IT on the next coro ride.

what! no footpegs to grind?
Its got pegs good luck grinding them though, I have seen a video clip where a guy gets his knee down, so it is possible but he was using slicks. Just very hard on such small tyres and shit suspension.

pyrocam
24th January 2006, 13:00
look forward to a test of its speed texy.

like the footpegs....

Flatcap
12th March 2006, 12:21
Is that the thing you were riding yesterday? Looks like you have binned a few of the accessories....

and perhaps dropped it as well

skidMark
12th March 2006, 12:24
perhaps dropped it...that thing has been dropped more than a babies rattle

Flatcap
12th March 2006, 12:26

I was trying to be a bit diplomatic, but that is an apt description...

texmo
12th March 2006, 12:57
Red rep for you ya little fucker...
Nah I droped it when I did a wheelie I posted that on the magnetos forum but previous owner crashed it me thinks, when I came down from wheelie I cracked the windscreen...