PDA

View Full Version : I didn't see you.

Jackrat
24th January 2006, 19:11
Travelling up Allens rd in East Tamaki today,the rain is really pouring down as I come up to where Blackburn rd comes into Allens.
I'm almost at Blackburn when a Mitsubishi thing comes up to the intersection and just doesn't stop.Lucky for me I'm in an 8 tonne truck an he ain't.
I now have some white paint on the wheel nuts of the left hand front wheel and he has major damage to at lest four panels.Hell he couldn't even open his drivers door an that bit didn't even get hit.
So I ring work and get out to inspect the damage.He gets out his passenger door:yes: an says "I didn't see you man:killingme
Mr Madhoo (No shit that's his name) wasn't very happy when I called him a thick ,,,,,,,,
I do recall talking about this type of thing on this very site just a couple of days back.
Blame it on the weather huh.

Gremlin
24th January 2006, 19:15
Imagine if it had been a biker?? :wait: Would have been a different story...

I think the whole biking community thanks you for removing an idiot from the roads, at least for a short time :banana:

Qkchk
24th January 2006, 19:17
Funny how they don't do stupid things in front of you when your'e driving the 20tonner but as soon as Im on my Street Magic - all hell breaks loose, and my back tyre............... figures...............

SPman
24th January 2006, 19:18
Shitloads of cars out there with no lights on, windows all steamed up so they cant see squat, drivin around like it was a fine sunny day.....makes you wonder just what they actually see normally, if misted up windows dont slow them down ?????

boomer
24th January 2006, 19:19
Sorry, i didn't see ya either :weep:

LXS
24th January 2006, 19:21
the old "I didn't see you" line eh? Always a favourite.

I drive a little 2 tonner during the week, the general cagers antics are just laughable, I mean you have to laugh at the 'stunts' that get played day in day out.

Its a welcome relief to get on my trusty gpxer at the end of the day...ahhh

myvice
24th January 2006, 19:46
One down.... So many to go!
Good on ya, hope the paint comes off!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Deviant Esq
24th January 2006, 20:20
So many morons, so few bullets.

Well done taking him out though! :killingme