25th January 2006, 07:33
Very good!. :yes:

Grahameeboy
25th January 2006, 07:40
Where is the one for Lou? :calm:

SVrunner
25th January 2006, 07:44
Scary parking.
Amazing how many drivers do drive with headlights on during the day.
Very true points made, as I have seen many myself.

Devil
25th January 2006, 08:22
Scary parking.
Amazing how many drivers do drive with headlights on during the day.
Very true points made, as I have seen many myself.
There's nothing wrong with headlights on during the day. Just not on high beam...

jazbug5
25th January 2006, 08:31
I love that site... tequila, motorbikes, the fall of Western civilisation and 'SUVs as the modern codpiece'..!
Will bookmark and peruse at leisure.

In The Breeze
25th January 2006, 08:37
:killingme :killingme :killingme lol excellent and yeah the cod piece suv comments rings true:2thumbsup

Big Dave
25th January 2006, 09:57
:killingme :killingme :killingme lol excellent and yeah the cod piece suv comments rings true:2thumbsup

Ha!
I've known Chadwick for years. he's a Triumph nut too - he and I have been taking the piss out of the yanks on the Triumph boards since the mid/late 90's.

His Triumph timeline is a masterpiece.

MidnightMike
25th January 2006, 10:02
That kid looks like Frankensteins offspring. :spudbooge

JMemonic
25th January 2006, 10:09
As an owner of what the yanks call a SUV and here is known as a 4x4 I get offended when lumped in with the morons who buy this kind of vehicle for taking the kids to school, avoid the smallest puddle, and genreally would be better of with a hatch back. When I bought mine it was for a purpose, it had the load space I needed and it was very pratical for me. Now I wish to get rid of it, I dont have the real us for it but given what I would get selling it or trading it well forget the whole concept.

Mind you where am I going to get a car that I can fit a roof rack to and carry 6 meter lengths of steel on, or will get me to some of the place I like to go to relax, a dirt bike would serve the latter but I cant take the dog.

Before you slag off all owners of the vehicles remember some of us do have a use for them.

Big Dave
25th January 2006, 11:53
Before you slag off all owners of the vehicles remember some of us do have a use for them.

Nobody in their right mind would slag off a tradesman working on site, a guy who tows or any valid reason for a 4wd.

The waste, pollutants and danger of Mum's 6 tonne taxi at remmers that's only off road experience was that it parked on the grass once - annoys me slightly.