PDA

View Full Version : New Bike!

iwilde
26th January 2006, 22:32
I brought Chipsters ZX9R C2 and rode it back from Kerikeri today. Fantastic ride even though it pissed down from Whangarai to Welsford. (major increase in confidance in the wet!) It was great to get nods or waves from other bikers (except 3 HD riders I saw) coming back.

Zed
26th January 2006, 22:37
I brought Chipsters ZX9R C2 and rode it back from Kerikeri today. Fantastic ride even though it pissed down from Whangarai to Welsford. (major increase in confidance in the wet!) It was great to get nods or waves from other bikers (except 3 HD riders I saw) coming back.Choice bikes the 900 Ninjas, fast & powerful! Well done iwilde!! :niceone:

Btw, nods & waves are not compulsory, many times it's all simply a matter of rider choice and how they are *feeling* at that very moment you pass them! :bye:

Toast
26th January 2006, 22:39
Good stuff dude...fine choice for the road, and a damn good time on the track too, although they do run out of ground clearance unless you mess with the suspension. Footpeg fireworks never fail to impress though.

zadok
26th January 2006, 23:26
Onya. Welcome to the Kawasaki fold, my man.:woohoo:

bladez
26th January 2006, 23:30
good luck with ya new bike may it bring ya joy and good to hear ya got waves :msn-wink: