PDA

View Full Version : for anyone going to woodstock.

98tls
27th January 2006, 05:48
i got a call from a mate who is already over there last night,he said the law is there in greater numbers than the last two years and are lurking about in some pretty cunning places so just watch it if your in a hurry.he said he was real glad he took it easy down conrod straight as there was one about 3/4 of the way down.

miSTa
27th January 2006, 05:52
Cheers for that, but we don't break the law anyway 'cause its wrong...:whistle:

dawnrazor
27th January 2006, 07:44
They should all be down at the parachute festival, keeping an eye on the christians. They go made after a bit of God and their driving goes to crap, ever riden past a church at kick out time? same deal, now add in teenage hormones, its a wonder there isn't a faith riot every year.

Mongoose
27th January 2006, 09:32

:rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rashika
27th January 2006, 12:27
and you are SUCH a good boy eh ZZR? :spudbn:

98tls
27th January 2006, 19:30
thought id give this a bump in case anyone going over is online,mate rang at 7oclock and reckons theres definately more coppers over there than the last two times we have gone over,be careful.

manuboy
27th January 2006, 20:16
for the headsup man. Not too worried, the handbrake is on the back.... they lookin for anything in particular, or just us nasty speedin sprotbikers?

98tls
27th January 2006, 20:45
check point for warrent,rego etc.mufftis from nelson including a subaru joyboy lookalike,also not just aroung hoki over the pass as well.

miSTa
27th January 2006, 21:54
and you are SUCH a good boy eh ZZR? :spudbn:

And what - you're a little angel? :moon: :laugh:

scumdog
28th January 2006, 00:06
thought id give this a bump in case anyone going over is online,mate rang at 7oclock and reckons theres definately more coppers over there than the last two times we have gone over,be careful.

Like us KBers give a fat rats arse??

Lets see them ping me for anything over 213kph!! (like they did LAST year!!)

Off from Haast in the morning, slow guys eat shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rashika
28th January 2006, 05:30
Like us KBers give a fat rats arse??

Lets see them ping me for anything over 213kph!! (like they did LAST year!!)

Off from Haast in the morning, slow guys eat shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geez scummy do you EVER sleep?
and as for the 213kph....hmmmmm....yeah..... :killingme
heading off to meet up with Dangerous and the crew very shortly...catch ya later :yes:

Skyryder
28th January 2006, 20:53
Yep they comin' after bikers. Boy racers have been put in there place it's now our turn.

Skyryder

scumdog
1st February 2006, 16:49
Yep they comin' after bikers. Boy racers have been put in there place it's now our turn.

Skyryder

Going by the behaviour of KBers at Woodstock the bikers certainly have to be put in their place!!:msn-wink: :drinknsin

Did 1968km over the last few days and only saw a total of five cops - obviously they knew to steer clear of me as a ticket prospect.:innocent:

dangerous
1st February 2006, 18:22
i got a call from a mate who is already over there last night,he said the law is there in greater numbers than the last two years and are lurking about in some pretty cunning places so just watch it if your in a hurry.he said he was real glad he took it easy down conrod straight as there was one about 3/4 of the way down.
OHHHHHHHHH............. nowwwwwww I read this thread :doh:

kezzauk
2nd February 2006, 01:31
OHHHHHHHHH............. nowwwwwww I read this thread :doh:
Gid Aye Dangerous, I've just registered as kezzauk (did'nt realise how many kezza's there are):nya: .