PDA

View Full Version : Chicks Dig Scars DVD

larriken
28th January 2006, 18:48
Ok everyone, it's finally done! The first copies came off the press on Thursday and I have a limited number on there way to me now!

For those of you that don't know CHICKS DIG SCARS is a motorcycle stunt video that myself and some friends in Aus have been putting together over the last year two years. It features top stunt riders from all over Aus, and even a bit of NZ stuff! Yes, the first Kiwi's in a dedicated stunt DVD! This DVD has some awesome crash scenes (I know, I edited them!), awesome stunts, and general downunder humour at its worst! We are completely broke from doing this so someone please buy one.

I have only have a small number of DVD's arriving next week so send me an e-mail (jenand@xtra.co.nz) or pm for your copy. $30.00 to your door! Can't argue with that! Check out our website for the trailer and more info, but they're cheaper if you order through me.

www.chicksdigscars.com.au

Cheers

Andy

Sniper
29th January 2006, 08:02
PM sent.....

larriken
30th January 2006, 19:34
Cheers to those that have contacted me! C'mon people, you don't want to miss this DVD! It'll be a collectors item one day (mm maybe)!

Riff Raff
30th January 2006, 19:38
Cheers to those that have contacted me! C'mon people, you don't want to miss this DVD! It'll be a collectors item one day (mm maybe)!
Oooh oooh oooh, can I have your autograph on my copy please Mr Larrikan?

larriken
31st January 2006, 16:16
Oooh oooh oooh, can I have your autograph on my copy please Mr Larrikan?

Bwhaha, no sorry, to famous for autographs now!:tugger:

Riff Raff
9th February 2006, 14:59
Woohoo, got my copy of Chicks Dig Scars today (was having my afternoon nap before night shift when I was rudely awoken by courier arriving). Have watched a bit of it, but haven't finished it yet because I became inspired to try to organise the KB stunt day. Must be good, eh?

Cheers for getting it to me Andy.