PDA

View Full Version : The Welly boy's get the learn.....

The_Dover
29th January 2006, 15:26
So, I'm in the 'rapa at Chez Poo's "Cuntry Retreat" and we arrange a little ride with a load of wellyville's fast crew.

Boy did I give them the learn. Toasting Deano down the straights, them Honda's are a bit short of horsies tho, and showing old man Jimbo600 what a lean angle is. Hell, I've never even seen these roads before and I gave them the learn. Mr Poo's wasn't too chuffed as I tore past him at 250 on the back wheel either, he nearly ended up in a ditch.:violin: Flame was riding like a girl too, for some reason. ;)

Was dissapointed to see Mikey pussy out on us though, apparently something was a bit soft this morning.

Anyway, it was a top ride and sorry for embarassing you ladies on your own turf.:whistle:

Til next time. ;):drinknsin

White trash
29th January 2006, 15:30
S'funny. I heard an entirely different story.

Motoracer
29th January 2006, 15:34
I heard the way you ride and I know the way they ride. So I get the humor :niceone:

onearmedbandit
29th January 2006, 16:07
Dover's location sounds as though it tells the real story.

Wasp
29th January 2006, 16:19
Now now dover, i'm sure you were behind me at one stage. :P

The_Dover
29th January 2006, 16:23
Now now dover, i'm sure you were behind me at one stage. :P

Only in the queue for brains.

jimbo600
29th January 2006, 16:58
Tis true what Dover said. We all got well learnt. You the man. :not: However our secret weapon was not available today. Next time you'll be up against Mr Daytona!!!!

vixter
29th January 2006, 16:59
Tis true what Dover said. We all got well learnt. You the man. :not: However our secret weapon was not available today. Next time you'll be up against Mr Daytona!!!!

like thejoke!!

vixter
29th January 2006, 17:02
like thejoke!!

hmmmm watch ya head dont explode!!

Deano
29th January 2006, 17:02
Well, I never claimed to be that quick anyway..........

Good day for it alright - the back road from the hillclimb to Martinborough was mint - cheers Mr Poos, that section of road really blew the cobwebs out.

Any other Aucklanders wanna come down and give us the learn soon ? :moon:

SPman
29th January 2006, 17:05
Well - Im down here but........:rofl:

Deano
29th January 2006, 17:10
Well - Im down here but........:rofl:

The Newbie ride was well fast enough for you ?

SPman
29th January 2006, 17:19
Had trouble keeping those 150s in sight......I know when Im outgunned :blip:

boomer
29th January 2006, 17:28
You kept the old girl up for once Dover? was that cos you didn't have any Hondas pushing ya?

Sounds like it was a slow boat to china loaded with soozi riders..

Deano
29th January 2006, 19:00
Had trouble keeping those 150s in sight......I know when Im outgunned :blip:

Was it your first time on the Taka's and rapa roads ?

What did you think ?

The_Dover
29th January 2006, 19:05
Somebody help me please. I'm scared. Mr Poo's is singing Bette Midler.

I'm really, really frightened.

Deano
29th January 2006, 19:07

That is a scary thought. Can he sing better than you can ride ? ;)

vixter
29th January 2006, 19:08

YOU SHOULD BE!!

jimbo600
29th January 2006, 19:51

If he gets on to Barry White get the fuck outa there bro'

The_Dover
29th January 2006, 19:59
He's not onto Barry yet. He's currently "Walking in Memphis" and screaming "PUT ON SOME MEATLOAF YOU FUCKHEAD!!!!"

Still, it's more fun than home at the moment.

Stevo
29th January 2006, 22:35
So, I'm in the 'rapa at Chez Poo's "Cuntry Retreat" and we arrange a little ride with a load of wellyville's fast crew.

Boy did I give them the learn. Toasting Deano down the straights, them Honda's are a bit short of horsies tho, and showing old man Jimbo600 what a lean angle is. Hell, I've never even seen these roads before and I gave them the learn. Mr Poo's wasn't too chuffed as I tore past him at 250 on the back wheel either, he nearly ended up in a ditch.:violin: Flame was riding like a girl too, for some reason. ;)

Was dissapointed to see Mikey pussy out on us though, apparently something was a bit soft this morning.

Anyway, it was a top ride and sorry for embarassing you ladies on your own turf.:whistle:

So after a 1000 odd posts on this site, that is the best you could come up with?:tugger: Surely if you could over take others while slowing down (ie on da front wheel) that would be worthy of a mention:rofl:

Sniper
30th January 2006, 07:35
Pahahahaha, haha, haaa

Sparky Bills
30th January 2006, 07:42
I love the way you d' Aucklanders have to advertise yourselves like that:nya:

(im not meaning everyone up there:finger: )

cowpoos
30th January 2006, 09:43

That is a scary thought. Can he sing better than you can ride ? ;)

If he gets on to Barry White get the fuck outa there bro'

that ranfurly beer should come with a disclaimer....although I am kinda glad he didn't let me put on barbie girl or cotten eye joe.... :whistle: :drinknsin

cowpoos
30th January 2006, 09:51

It was a awesome display of riding of the likes I hav never seen before... we were all awe struck with the mans abilities....

If this is the skill level that aucklanders [ :tugger: ] pocess it would be a scarey thought if more of them came down here :crazy:

but they are more than welcome ;)

Kornholio
30th January 2006, 09:57
I find all this very hard to believe...except the bit about poos singing :P

inlinefour
30th January 2006, 10:53
Sounds like it was a slow boat to china loaded with soozi riders..

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, [breathe] bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! [wipes the tears off face]:2thumbsup

mikey
30th January 2006, 14:43
HAAAAAA yeh, good call.
i'd left my number plate at home again an had to go get it or something an id
forgot to bring the missus, for the ride swap.

SPman
31st January 2006, 17:50
Was it your first time on the Taka's and rapa roads ?

What did you think ?
Nah - been there before - didnt have access to a 'puter so didnt know you guys were having a little play. First time in the mist, though - sort of discouraged peg scraping antics, somewhat....Saw the Bostrom Rep go pass the fish though - looked good.

Deano
31st January 2006, 18:05
Saw the Bostrom Rep go pass the fish though - looked good.

The bike or the rider ?:blip:

cowpoos
19th April 2007, 21:47
ahhhhh......just like a walk down memorie lane.... lmfao!!

Kornholio
20th April 2007, 10:37
ahhhhh......just like a walk down memorie lane.... lmfao!!

Dover hasn't changed much tho....still full o shite :D

cowpoos
20th April 2007, 10:38
Dover hasn't changed much tho....still full o shite :D
and slow....though he never claimed to be fast!!