PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Ride - 25/3

Deano
25th March 2004, 08:59
So WT,

is the Thursday night club disbanded due to the earlier hours of darkness or are we on tonight ??

Will have to change to the clear visor for sure.

Who's keen ? :cool:

Wenier
25th March 2004, 17:28
yea wuts happened theres not really been anything posted for tonight?? :(

White trash
26th March 2004, 08:06
Sorry boys.

The server here at work went a bit :wacko: and I havn't had a 'puter for a couple of days.

Jesus it was cold last night!

Deano
26th March 2004, 13:13
Sorry boys.

The server here at work went a bit :wacko: and I havn't had a 'puter for a couple of days.

Jesus it was cold last night!

How about a Friday night ride tonight ? Top of Paekak and back ??

Or is everyone going to be :apint:

Hitcher
26th March 2004, 14:27
Last night most cold it certainly was. Mrs H and I were out for an evening excursion and decided not to hang around in the Hutt. But I still got a chance to play with my requisite boy racer...

White trash
26th March 2004, 15:34
How about a Friday night ride tonight ? Top of Paekak and back ??

Or is everyone going to be :apint:

Gotta look after the kids tonight, man.

Bugger it! Then I've got a HOG ride to Castlepoint on Sunday if the weathers fine.

Do you guys want to meet us at the Sports Cafe Sunday arvo to watch Superbikes?

Deano
26th March 2004, 15:46
Gotta look after the kids tonight, man.

Bugger it! Then I've got a HOG ride to Castlepoint on Sunday if the weathers fine.

Do you guys want to meet us at the Sports Cafe Sunday arvo to watch Superbikes?

Sounds like a plan - what time does the racing start ?

Is anyone keen for a hoon on Saturday - up the Taka's or Paekak - I fitted a power commander last weekend and am very keen for some more testing.... :rolleyes:

White trash
26th March 2004, 16:08
Sounds like a plan - what time does the racing start ?

Is anyone keen for a hoon on Saturday - up the Taka's or Paekak - I fitted a power commander last weekend and am very keen for some more testing.... :rolleyes:

More six hundy ass kicking more like it, ya burgler!

Which racing, Castle point or Phillip Island? :laugh:

Ummmmmm....Superbikes are 12:00 Local so that's about what, 2-3 here? I don't know, I was never any good at maths.

Or telling the time/tying my laces/spelling/reading.........

If I leave the HOG geeks at 12, I should rock up to the Sports Cafe on one very worn out V-Rod about 2.

White trash
26th March 2004, 16:09
Actually, anyone who wants to meet at Castlepoint on Sunday, C U there!

White trash
27th March 2004, 10:55
Turns out that SKY are showing Phillip Island delayed.

Starts at 6, see you all at the Sports Cafe after 5. :Oi:

jimbo600
27th March 2004, 20:15
Turns out that SKY are showing Phillip Island delayed.

Starts at 6, see you all at the Sports Cafe after 5. :Oi:

Racing coverage now starts at 8:00. Man is sky crap or what? So if I get there around 5ish I'll be well on the way by 8:00

I'll be heading over to Castlepoint to hassle WT on Sunday. If anyone's keen to come along I'll be at the caltex next to the Rimatuka tavern ready to roll at 10:30

See ya Sunday

Deano
28th March 2004, 00:05
Racing coverage now starts at 8:00. Man is sky crap or what? So if I get there around 5ish I'll be well on the way by 8:00

I'll be heading over to Castlepoint to hassle WT on Sunday. If anyone's keen to come along I'll be at the caltex next to the Rimatuka tavern ready to roll at 10:30

See ya Sunday

See you there. :done:

White trash
29th March 2004, 10:19
Fucken cool to go for a decent length ride with you guys!

Bloody excellent stuff and I can't wait till the next one. Hey Deano. Nice to see the SP1 at the top of the pile in the traffic light GP. I need to gear the V-Rod down slightly before the re-match.

Deano
29th March 2004, 12:21
Fucken cool to go for a decent length ride with you guys!

Bloody excellent stuff and I can't wait till the next one. Hey Deano. Nice to see the SP1 at the top of the pile in the traffic light GP. I need to gear the V-Rod down slightly before the re-match.

Go Honda !! :kick:

Gear down the V-Rod ? - I thought they had enough torque to pull a trailer off the line in top gear :Pokey:

It certainly got to 240kmh pretty darn quick.

jimbo600
29th March 2004, 15:37
Go Honda !! :kick:

Gear down the V-Rod ? - I thought they had enough torque to pull a trailer off the line in top gear :Pokey:

It certainly got to 240kmh pretty darn quick.

I wonder how many *555 calls were made the the local HP?

Almost bought it on Paekakariki hill on the way home. Some silver station wagon was obviously bored with his side of the road and thought that mine would be much more entertaining. And entertaining it was, I could almost see the part where he shat himself by his expression.

It was a bloody close one. Ride like a twat all day and everything is cool. Plod home at a sedate pace and some wanker tries to kill you.

Wenier
29th March 2004, 16:44
so is it a ride this thursday then?

White trash
30th March 2004, 08:04
It sure is! Leave WMCC at 6 on the dot (I wont be late) pick up the nutters at Maungaraki or there abouts and travell to a local hill road for some "Tom Foolery"

Wenier
30th March 2004, 15:48
Well im a dick. I jus realised this morning that i can NOT make this ride as i will be working F*!K. So i will have to catch ya about 11.30 or after, do u no where ull b or can i get someones number to find out? Hope yas all have fun, catch ya sometime that night:)

jimbo600
30th March 2004, 19:40
It sure is! Leave WMCC at 6 on the dot (I wont be late) pick up the nutters at Maungaraki or there abouts and travell to a local hill road for some "Tom Foolery"

I'll be working til around 7:00 so I'll have to catch up later dammit.

Deano
30th March 2004, 21:36
I wonder how many *555 calls were made the the local HP?

Almost bought it on Paekakariki hill on the way home. Some silver station wagon was obviously bored with his side of the road and thought that mine would be much more entertaining. And entertaining it was, I could almost see the part where he shat himself by his expression.

It was a bloody close one. Ride like a twat all day and everything is cool. Plod home at a sedate pace and some wanker tries to kill you.

I dunno, some people treat that bloody hill like a racetrack :innocent:

Pity some cagers need more than their share of the road. :finger:

Glad to hear you made it out the other side ok. :niceone: