PDA

View Full Version : Fuck, I wish I hadn't soaked my camera!!!

The_Dover
29th January 2006, 19:13
I wish I hadn't soaked my digital camera cos then I could share some lovely videos of Mr Poo's doing a half naked karaoke version of Blue, Bette Midler and assorted other dodgy musical interpretations.

It's frightening. Life in the 'rapa.....

It's never a dull moment.

Deano
29th January 2006, 19:20
I wish I hadn't soaked my digital camera cos then I could share some lovely videos of Mr Poo's doing a half naked karaoke version of Blue, Bette Midler and assorted other dodgy musical interpretations.

It's frightening. Life in the 'rapa.....

It's never a dull moment.

Where's the photos from today then ? Soaked as well ?

Feck, there was no need to piss yourself, the pace wasn't that hot :spudwhat:

Oh yeah, if you hear dualling banjoes start to play - run for your life !

MidnightMike
29th January 2006, 19:21
Dover ya twat :argh:

The_Dover
29th January 2006, 19:26
It's a shame cos I was trying to get pics of The Poomeister and me doing one hander slidies on Lake 'Rapa on the dirt bikes with a beer in the other hand.

Don't drink and ride kids. You spill far too much. And Rheineck and Ranfurly ain't cheap.

PS Poo's is a leg end

cowpoos
30th January 2006, 09:58
It's a shame cos I was trying to get pics of The Poomeister and me doing one hander slidies on Lake 'Rapa on the dirt bikes with a beer in the other hand.

Don't drink and ride kids. You spill far too much. And Rheineck and Ranfurly ain't cheap.

PS Poo's is a leg end

fuck u talk crap cock... you were riding upright,drinkin a beer and still spilling it... lmfao

and yes it seems that the pics are all lost maybe... even the drunkin wheelie's vid...damit [although its fuckin hard to hold a good wheelie when ya shit faced]

Ps: theres always a few beers in the fridge if anyones drivin past and need somewhere to crash... sense of humor is nessicary though :innocent:

cowpoos
30th January 2006, 10:00
Feck, there was no need to piss yourself, the pace wasn't that hot :spudwhat:

mind you bro.... how long were we waiting?

Deano
30th January 2006, 12:46
mind you bro.... how long were we waiting?

I got a little sunburnt...

mikey
30th January 2006, 13:53
fuck u talk crap cock... you were riding upright,drinkin a beer and still spilling it... lmfao

man. i get smacked if i turn up drunk somewhere on my bike! not given a bike to go do wheelies on......... off to pooooooos place tnohgit !

Ps: theres always a few beers in the fridge if anyones drivin past and need somewhere to crash... sense of humor is nessicary though :innocent:

hahaha just call 0800 MANLOVE theres kids on the site....
an realistically.... who is ever going to be out your way an need a place to crash, it doe4snt exactly crack nz's top 10 tour destinations.

Mental Trousers
30th January 2006, 16:40
ummm, digital cameras have memory sticks in them that can be removed and put into another camera ....:weird:

Kornholio
30th January 2006, 16:49
ummm, digital cameras have memory sticks in them that can be removed and put into another camera ....:weird:

Remember that Dover is an idiot tho :spudguita

cowpoos
30th January 2006, 18:16
man. i get smacked if i turn up drunk somewhere on my bike! not given a bike to go do wheelies on......... off to pooooooos place tnohgit !

nah you clown...we got pissed once we got home from the ride...and you wouldn't make it up my driveway before you would can it....sober....

hahaha just call 0800 MANLOVE theres kids on the site....
an realistically.... who is ever going to be out your way an need a place to crash, it doe4snt exactly crack nz's top 10 tour destinations.

wait till ya been here gonzo....then try knock it.... :drinknsin:

The_Dover
30th January 2006, 18:22

Fuck I wish I'd though of that. I must be real thick.

Tried it numbnuts and most of them wouldn't upload thru Poo's camera. Also kinda hard to take pics of Poo's when my cameras rooted??

Swoop
30th January 2006, 20:57
And Rheineck and Ranfurly ain't cheap.
Do they still make that chemical-laden Rheineck??? Bastard of a stuff for a headache the morning after...

The_Dover
30th January 2006, 21:00
It wasn't the headache that concerned me so much as the rusty bum water....

but that could have been Poo's cordon bleu cuisine.....

Kornholio
30th January 2006, 21:15
It wasn't the headache that concerned me so much as the rusty bum water....

but that could have been Poo's cordon bleu cuisine.....

Geez havent seen a Rheinlager for years, no great loss too. Oh and Ranfurly beer is 99% rusty bum water and 1% possum piss...Id swear its the other way round.............. oh and yes i have drunk possum piss, gallons of it even :finger:

The_Dover
30th January 2006, 21:20
Yeah, that dumb farm boy bought the Redneck and Manfurly. I shouted the bastard two crates of Mangatainoka's finest.

cowpoos
30th January 2006, 22:00
Yeah, that dumb farm boy bought the Redneck and Manfurly. I shouted the bastard two crates of Mangatainoka's finest.

I'm just really impressed that you can spell mangatainoka :crazy: .... hav you got a bottle right infront of ya?

cowpoos
19th April 2007, 21:49
Remember that Dover is an idiot tho :spudguita
indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha...fuck these old thread are funni!!!