PDA

View Full Version : EVERYBODY

Jay widda 150
25th March 2004, 13:37
ok i think that with darren's consent and a suitable meeting place we should all sit down whilst not on a ride and talk through the idea of this group what we did what we are doing and what we should do. there is clearly an odd fear on everyones mind about weather the club is meeting thier expectations and if they should stay. we need to discuss some issues only possible with everyone there and with some logic and sense about us. tell me where and when and i'll be there cause this is mad. no doubt dazza you are feeling the stress and people around here are not making it easy on you which is why i feel this needs to be addressed.

Ms Piggy
25th March 2004, 16:34
:niceone: Great suggestion. I'm in. Maybe we could meet at a pub in town somewhere or are you meaning someones house? Sometime during the week?

Hitcher
25th March 2004, 16:38
And while you're at it, if you can find a buyer for my Yamaha Zeal, I'll stump up with a seller's fee for your 250 club! How does 7.5% sound?

mangell6
25th March 2004, 17:19
Have the meeting where lots of alcohol is present and then everyone can express their opinion in a lucide manner.

Oops sorry hijacked a serious thread :)

Wenier
25th March 2004, 17:38
Have the meeting where lots of alcohol is present and then everyone can express their opinion in a lucide manner.

Go You thats a great idea :niceone:

Ms Piggy
25th March 2004, 19:52

:whocares: :beer: I think a bit alcamahol would relaaaaaaaax everyone.