PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Mister F5 Dave..!

jazbug5
31st January 2006, 10:33
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good FEEEEEE-EEEEEE-LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW
...and so say all of us!

Pip-pip!

All growed up and adult like, a married man and all sorts. And my, how tall you're getting... come on, give your Auntie Jaz a hug... oh. Why are you running away?

James Deuce
31st January 2006, 10:39
Indeed! Happy Birthday to one of the most genuinely helpful people I know.

HAve a good day mate.

zadok
31st January 2006, 10:40
Have a good one Dave.:spudwave:

Sniper
31st January 2006, 10:42
Happy Bday mate.

babyB
31st January 2006, 10:44
birthday wishes hopin u have a cool day

Skunk
31st January 2006, 11:14
Happy Birthday Dave - have good one.

riffer
31st January 2006, 11:33
Aquarians are such wonderful people. ;)

All the best.

Coyote
31st January 2006, 11:43
Happy Birthday :2thumbsup

Velox
31st January 2006, 11:44
Happy birthday young David!;) Have an awesome day mate - hopefully see you on the hill some time soon!

sels1
31st January 2006, 11:49
Happy birthday young David!;) Have an awesome day mate - hopefully see you on the hill some time soon!

Is that cause he's nearly over the hill?? :)
Happy Birthday Dave

Fryin Finn
31st January 2006, 11:57
Is that cause he's nearly over the hill?? :)
Happy Birthday Dave
didn't you find some of those hills too steep.
Was that a birthday ride on Sunday - You should have come with us I'm totally knackered.
Happy birthday old chap

F5 Dave
31st January 2006, 13:12
Thanks guys, having the best day.

Finn- Andrew Got a bit bored with the main roads we’d started off with so when Lucy went back he overcompensated a bit. Claims he thought he was on his trials bike instead of the enduro.

Lead us up one silly bit that I barely made which lead to another silly hill that I didn’t, but I was breathless after that:sick: . Eventually we got up & we rode along the hill top & down to the road where we saw you lot again.

Anyway Evel Ken-evil -how’s the back etc after that loop-out when you gave the GasGas too much gasgas?:Oops: Was that a public road?