would be good to maybe organise a few rides or meet etc
cheers
Tim

judgeshock
31st January 2006, 11:55
Welcome along:headbang:

Fishy
31st January 2006, 11:56
Hey Tim, welcome to the site mate!. Im sure you won't have any problems finding guys/gals to ride with down your way.

zadok
31st January 2006, 12:01
Welcome to K.B Tim. What might the next bike be?

Sniper
31st January 2006, 12:22
Welcome aboard matey. Arrrr. Do a search in the members list and ye shall find your treasure. Or at least mates to ride with.

MidnightMike
31st January 2006, 12:24
Wanna give me a kb discount for the bandit :blip: ?

[ENDLES]
31st January 2006, 12:25
Welcome to K.B Tim. What might the next bike be?

Ive got my eye on a red 03 Ducati Monster S4
Just trying to find out as much as I can about them before I purchase
The old man owns a bike shop down these parts so its all been born and breed into my blood I guess. Atleast it makes it cheaper :doobey:

[ENDLES]
31st January 2006, 12:27
Wanna give me a kb discount for the bandit :blip: ?

Make an offer and it could be yours :wari:

SpeedyGirl
31st January 2006, 13:06
Welcome to mad house, pull up a chair :)

Matt Bleck
31st January 2006, 13:15
Kia Ora mate...... please don't feed the animals!

zadok
31st January 2006, 14:58
']Ive got my eye on a red 03 Ducati Monster S4
Just trying to find out as much as I can about them before I purchase
The old man owns a bike shop down these parts so its all been born and breed into my blood I guess. Atleast it makes it cheaper :doobey:
Old man owns a bike shop. That's handy. Excuse my ignorance, but what size is the S4?

Colapop
31st January 2006, 15:01
Welcome to mad house, pull up a chair :)
Shouldn't that be "Welcomwe to the madhouse - get strapped to a chair"?
Enjoy the place E. Don't take anything personally (and we'll all call you a... #$@) No, sorry and you'll be just fine.

Sniper
31st January 2006, 15:02
Shouldn't that be "Welcomwe to the madhouse - get strapped to a chair"?.

There will be no strapping of anybody to anything cause you know how excited buggy gets.

Colapop
31st January 2006, 15:10
*muted voices in your head*

The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair, The chair.....

Come on you know you love it (that's really what happened to your arm)

Oh and [ENDLES] thread hijacks often happen..... only to then get moved to the dreaded PD. Where peoples valid comments are treated like so much trash:crybaby:

P.sS. check out the FAQ's and this thread....
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=5213

I couldn't find Bluninja's rankings and ranking names thread.

[ENDLES]
31st January 2006, 17:31
Old man owns a bike shop. That's handy. Excuse my ignorance, but what size is the S4?

It uses the 916 supersport engine. 4 valves per cylinder and first water cooled monster.
And yeah it is handy. Means I can get servicing/repairs for next to nothing (sometimes handy with a Ducati I hear) and access to bikes at wholesale prices

And ahh, thanks guys. I think :scratch:

Virago
31st January 2006, 17:41
Hey, welcome aboard Tim. This is a fun place, but can be addictive. GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN! (j/k).

We're a small but select KB group here in Dunedin, with a few more around wider Otago. I'm sure we'll have another organised ride soon, although it's the middle of Rally Season, which is the best way to catch up with the South Island KB'ers.

In the meantime, make yourself at home, and keep us up to date with the bike shopping.

Ken

Leong
31st January 2006, 20:32
Welcome to the site Tim. Used to like driving down three mile hill and round the Otago Peninsula when I lived there... Didn't like the black ice much tho!

[ENDLES]
1st February 2006, 18:39
Thanks guys (and girls)
The one im looking at is ment to be in the country on saturday:scooter:

bigbadwolf
10th February 2006, 17:03
I'm gonna be in Dunners for university soon, headin down on the 18th. Look for the guy on the Xelvis who can't change gears to save himself, and that will be me! Someone will have to show me around the city sometime, maybe a ride is in order during/after Orientation Week?

Virago
10th February 2006, 18:03
I'm gonna be in Dunners for university soon, headin down on the 18th. Look for the guy on the Xelvis who can't change gears to save himself, and that will be me! Someone will have to show me around the city sometime, maybe a ride is in order during/after Orientation Week?
Keep in touch BBW, we'll be glad to help you find your bearings in Dunedin.

A ride sounds good too, provided you don't mind waiting for "the old farts" to catch up....

[ENDLES]
11th February 2006, 17:45
I get the feel a sunday cruize is coming?
Would be good to get use to the new bike and introduce myself (and some others) to some regulars