PDA

View Full Version : KR Ute Stolen - Keep a lookout please.

Big Dave
31st January 2006, 15:54
SCUMBAGS!

If anyone sees the distinctive Kiwi Rider magazine ute (teal greeney/blue Mazda B2200 SE with Kiwi Rider Magazine logo on the top of the windscreen, alloy wheels and a distinctive chrome nudge bar on the front) DON'T wave.

The thing was stolen from West Auckland last night.

Stop, ring the cops, tell them where you saw it and who was driving it, then ring us on 0-9-416 5307 or 021 677 919.

Thieving scum must be stopped. And we want our ute back!

pyrocam
31st January 2006, 15:56
what a clever idea to steal a signwritten vehicle.

sorry about it mate

bugjuice
31st January 2006, 15:57
fuckers.
eyes pealed.

Postie
31st January 2006, 15:58
who would be fucking dumb enough to steal a signwritten ute???
eyes will be peeled but chances are that a ute that distinctive will soon be spare parts, or can the signwritting be peeled/scrapped off?
whats the Rego number Dave?

Sniper
31st January 2006, 15:59
Bugger mate.

Big Dave
31st January 2006, 16:01
whats the Rego number Dave?

i'll have to check

SARGE
31st January 2006, 16:11
look to Northland in a P lab or burnt out at Muriwai...

nice truck too.. ive passed it several times

Motu
31st January 2006, 16:27
I'll check my neighbours tonight - but they're not really into utes....

I do a lot of kms per week,it better not get near my Pajero - does Pete mind a bit of ''recovery'' damage?

Finn
31st January 2006, 16:47
SCUMBAGS!

Stop, ring the cops, tell them where you saw it and who was driving it, then ring us on 0-9-416 5307 or 021 677 919.

Or better yet, ring you on 416 5307 or 021 677 919, chase the fuckers down, cut off their thieving hands, then call the cops.

Really, calling the cops is of no use. After a severe telling off from a judge they'll be out dragging their knuckles around looking for the next victim.

Bummer, but I'm sure it's insured.

DMNTD
31st January 2006, 16:51
look to Northland...
Eyes open up this way. They are in hot demand at the mo with the young fullas lowering them etc. Show me a pic of the thing so I might be able to ID the mags and nudge bar.
Shall make some phone calls

PS: are the decals painted or stickers?

Scorpygirl
31st January 2006, 16:57
The really stinks Big Dave. Why can't people leave things alone!!! :ar15:

Will keep my eyes pealed!!!

crashe
31st January 2006, 17:07
Scumbags..... now why would someone take a vehicle that is totally signwritten all over it.

Cos they are really thick with not an ounce of brains between their useless ears.

Will keep and eye out for it...

Oops wrong little icon, supposed to be a sad face..

EDIT: cheers Jazbug5 for spotting my typo error..... have now corrected it.

Dutchee
31st January 2006, 17:20
While you're there, if you spot a TLM200 with a f'ed rear guard, kill the bastards for me. I've got to check out the neighbourhood tonight to see if I can spot the bike, but I know damn well those kids will have other things they've nicked from us too. I'm after blood & lots of it.
Was nicked today.

jazbug5
31st January 2006, 17:23
... an ouch of brains between their useless ears.

I think that's half the problem..?

LXS
31st January 2006, 17:26
will keep a lookout BD

Big Dave
31st January 2006, 18:14
look to Northland in a P lab or burnt out at Muriwai...

nice truck too.. ive passed it several times

Dare say - you've been quiet - been away?

Big Dave
31st January 2006, 18:16
I'll check my neighbours tonight - but they're not really into utes....

I do a lot of kms per week,it better not get near my Pajero - does Pete mind a bit of ''recovery'' damage?

Certainly not to the driver.

Big Dave
31st January 2006, 18:17

Bummer, but I'm sure it's insured.

i'd have to ask Oscar - but yea.

Big Dave
31st January 2006, 18:20
Eyes open up this way. They are in hot demand at the mo with the young fullas lowering them etc. Show me a pic of the thing so I might be able to ID the mags and nudge bar.
Shall make some phone calls

PS: are the decals painted or stickers?

Thanks - unfortunately it is the conveyance for our subject matter and appers never to have been photographed. The boys are looking for a pic. We have quite a large archive as you could imagine.

Believe they were decals.

myvice
31st January 2006, 18:20
While recovering the ute, the poor little thief accidentally fell and repeatedly slammed his own head shut in the door...

keza
31st January 2006, 19:52
sucks dave will keep an eye out down south as a few turning up there popular while little white trash bastards i,m sure pete won't mind some minder ram damage done buy the van (ill be gentle )rego would be good

SARGE
31st January 2006, 20:14
Dare say - you've been quiet - been away?

just had better shit to waste my time on.. whanau and such

FROSTY
31st January 2006, 20:14
aww shit mate --Ill keep eyes peeled in my area--which is close to the KR offices.
Um --I'd actually say if you were gonna steal summat to get home etc -a sighnwritten ute from a locked pemises would be perfect.
Its the whole--"who would be that stupid ?" principle -Ya know the owners not likely to reapear till monday--or in this case tuesday.

SimJen
2nd February 2006, 20:06
Saw a white Kiwi Rider ute drive down (southbound) Ulster Street in Hamilton today. Big Kiwi Rider Logo on the back. Almost shit myself, then remembered the stolen one was a different colour.

Oscar
7th February 2006, 10:06
Saw a white Kiwi Rider ute drive down (southbound) Ulster Street in Hamilton today. Big Kiwi Rider Logo on the back. Almost shit myself, then remembered the stolen one was a different colour.

That was probably it.
It was recovered from Claudelands Road on Friday.
Did you get a look at the driver?

Motu
7th February 2006, 10:57
I wonder if any bikes that were stolen in Auckland (those trials bikes) have found their way to the Waikato?