PDA

View Full Version : Informal KB Chch ride - with pics!

Deviant Esq
31st January 2006, 22:14
Tonight five of us got together for a ride. It was intended as a "first decent ride for Deviant Esq", but turned out as an all around good ride as well as my first ride and a good return for SpeedyGirl. :)

First Sniper, JWalker and myself met up outside my place. I'd barely had time to get home from work, get changed and get back out the door when Sniper and JWalker (on MissSniper's bike; some of you may remember JWalker's GSXR600 is out of commission currently due to his recent bin. Let's hope he gets it back soon) appeared, revving their bikes. Impatient buggers! The ride started off a bit strange, when we stopped off at the BP for them to fuel up, I was feeling for the choke to turn it off, and ended up with a fuel line in my hand spurting fuel everywhere. Hmm, that's not such a good thing. Sniper came over, turned the fuel switch to off, reconnected the hose, and we were away. Well, mostly. When my bike conked out another 1km down the road, I thought "WTF?", and eventually found that the fuel switch was still off. Fixed that and we were off (properly) towards Halswell.

Got out to Halswell to meet up with SpeedyGirl on her new VTF700 Intercepter, and OneArmedBandit on his new GSXR1000 K2. Damn that's a sexy bike! :love:
So we chatted for a bit then cruised off towards Motukarara in rather windy conditions. After several km of that I wondered why my helmet was so loose.. Duh, had forgotten to do it up! :nono: :weird: Pulled over, fixed problem, small committee meeting, decided that doing 100km/h with my L plate on was asking for trouble... so I pull that off, then up towards Gebby's pass. Sniper and OneArmedBandit decided hills were fun, so they shot off. I followed at more believeable speeds (but still having plenty of fun) and ended up on my own as further behind me was SpeedyGirl doing her impression of being a Nana (by her own admission), and JWalker keeping her honest (we won't mention the winding back and forth and various limbs hanging off the bike, will we...).

So round the hills we wound making our way towards Govenor's Bay, where we eventually stopped off for another break and a photo op. Then further around the hills to Lyttleton, through the tunnel and back to town again.

All in all a thoroughly enjoyable ride. About 5 times longer than any ride I've been on so far and my first KB trip. :2thumbsup Much more hilly and bendy than I've ever ridden too, but it was a lot of fun and I loved chucking the NZ250 through it. Even scraped the pegs once or twice... :shutup:
Great to finally meet you, OneArmedBandit and SpeedyGirl, hope you guys enjoyed the ride!

Pics have been scaled down so 56k users won't hate me... :bleh:

Deviant Esq
31st January 2006, 22:17
A few more pics...

Deviant Esq
31st January 2006, 22:19
12x optical zoom is good... :D

:whistle:

T.W.R
31st January 2006, 22:47
Glad to hear all went well Redge! its a good wee ride through there, plenty of options for other bits n pieces too but heading south to north (as you did) around those roads is definately the best option for an evening ride (avoids possible sunstrike on some corners).
good pics of the crew & lols a slight deviation to the natives:msn-wink:

its a sweet place to learn, just always remember go at your own pace don't try chasing faster riders, and get to know your bike & how it reacts in different areas (around the peninsula has everything to offer)

Back Fire
31st January 2006, 23:31
now is she pointing for any particular reason?

Those bitchez were pretty sweet... you git any gangsta?

miSTa
1st February 2006, 05:59
Sounds like you had a good time Redge, keep it up :niceone:

SpeedyGirl
1st February 2006, 06:59
as further behind me was SpeedyGirl doing her impression of being a Nana (by her own admission), and JWalker keeping her honest :bleh:

Had a great time guys, thanks for not giving me shit for being so slow :ride: but even JWALKER cant keep me honest!!!:shifty:
Look forward to the next one

Sniper
1st February 2006, 07:06
He did well and so did Speedygirl. Although he did neglect to mention the fact that when his helmet came off I was waiting 4 kms down the road at our next turnoff and after about 5 minutes of tense waiting decided that I should back.

After almost breaking the speed limit going back, I found them all waiting happily on the side of the road. Damn scary thought though, that wind wasn't the friendliest.

Well after I set off again, I decided that DE seemed to be quite happy and with SG and JWALKER following him, he should be OK. So I took off after OAB (Damn that GSXR can handle) we spend a bit of time "touring" through the hills and made me realise that after sliding and bouncing round a few corners well over their recommended limit, I need to fiddle with my rear suspension. Anyone in CHCH able to help please?

Well done Regde and Liz, you did damn well matey. Keep on trucking, you will get used to it.

Sniper
1st February 2006, 07:07
BTW, those girls did notice the photos, but I did get a smile from them with my "antics" :devil2:

**R1**
1st February 2006, 07:08
nice one:niceone:

That chick in the green has a sweet wee ass, and the one in the white......well i'm sure someone somewhere loves her:wacko:

Sniper
1st February 2006, 07:09
well i'm sure someone somewhere loves her:wacko:

Light switches have many uses :msn-wink: :innocent:

Deviant Esq
1st February 2006, 08:00
The pics of them were a little blurry and a little hasty... was trying not to be too obvious. That and trying to keep a camera still enough with 12x optical zoom and no tripod... the only reason it was possible is that the camera has an optical stabiliser! Oh and... coz I can. :2thumbsup

Damn scary thought though, that wind wasn't the friendliest.

I had been wondering why the wind had been threatening to tug my lid off so much for a while, but it was only on that straight that we stopped on did the wind really make it noticeable. Put my hand up to my chin to tighten the strap, only to find the strap was hanging loose! OneArmedBandit had already slowed down to allow us to catch up, so I used the chance to pull over and make sure it was secure. It wasn't the happiest thought though! Still, it didn't come off, and it's in the past. I'll just make sure I check it in future! :doh:

Well done Redge and Liz, you did damn well matey. Keep on trucking, you will get used to it.

Cheers mate! :D It was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it. A little stiff afterwards but well worth it. I'm glad you and OAB were confident enough in our [mine and SpeedyGirl's] riding to be able to have some fun yourselves! Probably a good thing JWalker didn't have his GSX600R, or he would have been playing with you guys leaving the two newbies (well, the one newbie and the returnee) to our devices!

You did well SpeedyGirl, we're just happy to have you out on the ride with us! Don't worry about going slowly. Even though they took off I had no intentions of trying to keep up with them, I just rode how I was comfortable. We met up again further down the road, and you weren't really all that far behind. I was told they were waiting about 5 minutes at the first stop near Corsair Bay for me, and you and JWalker were about another 2 minutes back from me. And that was a few km of riding! So I wouldn't worry about riding slowly until you're more comfortable with your machine. As long as you know where they're headed and have someone behind you to attempt to keep you honest... :lol:

I'll be happy to ride with all of you anytime. :yes:

Sniper
1st February 2006, 08:05
Good on ya matey.

BTW, sorry about the tight front brakes when pulling into the car park.

Swoop
1st February 2006, 08:06
Nice looking VFR SpeedyGirl!!

SpeedyGirl
1st February 2006, 08:40
Nice looking VFR SpeedyGirl!!

Thanks, like the colour of yours.....mmmm.... might have to do something about that.....

Deviant Esq
1st February 2006, 09:19
Reposting some pics of OneArmedBandit's K2 with the plate wiped. Sorry about that mate... :niceone:

ManDownUnder
1st February 2006, 09:36
nice one:niceone:

That chick in the green has a sweet wee ass, and the one in the white......well i'm sure someone somewhere loves her:wacko:

You're nearly as pathetic as I am... :whistle:

cousa1
1st February 2006, 09:58
Looks like you guys had fun!

I'd like to tag along sometime after the new bike arrives.

Sniper
1st February 2006, 10:06
PM Sent Cousa1

bigbadwolf
1st February 2006, 10:10
That ride sounded really awesome, can't wait to come with you guys sometime soon!

My bike is going to be here any minute now, and the wait is killing me....

Rashika
1st February 2006, 10:42
i'm jealous.... woulda been a nice night for it, bugger this school shit... wanna go play instead :crybaby:

JMemonic
1st February 2006, 11:14
So I took off after OAB (Damn that GSXR can handle) we spend a bit of time "touring" through the hills and made me realise that after sliding and bouncing round a few corners well over their recommended limit, I need to fiddle with my rear suspension. Anyone in CHCH able to help please?

Should be fairly easy to adjust if you have no luck elsewhere give me a yell I am sure it can be done.

SDU
1st February 2006, 11:25
Looks like you all had a great ride!

I could be in for a light ride, if you don't mind putting up with another nana around the hills. :D :ride:
Cheers
SDU

Sniper
1st February 2006, 11:30
Would be nice to have you serow. Look out for a PM

far queue
1st February 2006, 12:31
I'm still keen on a ride tomorrow night :2thumbsup

Sniper
1st February 2006, 12:34
I'll let you know

EDIT for Speedy Girl: Yep, shall do

SpeedyGirl
1st February 2006, 12:38
I'll let you know

Can you tell me toooooo???? :blip:

TygerTung
1st February 2006, 15:56
Damn you guys for not inviting me!

Nah I won't be doing any hard riding until next week when I've fixed all the damage from the crash.

I'm all good around twisty bits, but I don't like straights.

Will be keen for a ride next week I reckon!

zeRax
1st February 2006, 16:51
shot ppl's

i see u on side of that shot sporting ur new leathers stu :D~ sexory.
nice GSXR oab,

i feel a nelson kb ride is in order, i will be living there from the 11th ppl!

Korea
2nd February 2006, 02:20
Reposting some pics of OneArmedBandit's K2 with the plate wiped. Sorry about that mate... :niceone:
Nice one.
BTW: What is that crumpled heap of 'Iknownotwhat' over the fence and behind the last bike in pic#1? One of the riders? Sleeping drunkard? The ashy remains of a buddist protestor? :scratch:

Deviant Esq
2nd February 2006, 07:54
Jacket + two helmets + backpack + camera bag + other miscellaneous bits and bobs.

LOL @ remains of buddist protestor :lol:

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 10:02
You forgot, I was hiding there, but I had camo gear on

far queue
2nd February 2006, 10:31
So, who's keen on a ride tonight? I'd like to meet a few more of you:grouphug:

Rashika
2nd February 2006, 10:37
So, who's keen on a ride tonight? I'd like to meet a few more of you:grouphug:
sigh.... cant... again...
Dont suppose you can do one on another night besides tues-thurs huh?

far queue
2nd February 2006, 10:44
sigh.... cant... again...
Dont suppose you can do one on another night besides tues-thurs huh?
I currently have openings Mon, Tues, Thurs next week but no weekend time until 25 & 26/2 :violin:

Rashika
2nd February 2006, 11:08
I currently have openings Mon, Tues, Thurs next week but no weekend time until 25 & 26/2 :violin:
hmmm... monday could be a possibility :spudbooge
it was good last week on monday night

SDU
2nd February 2006, 12:30

Working tonight so a ride is out for me too!
What are weekends!!

Monday is a possibility for us.

Thanks Sniper- will keep an eye out.

Cheers
SDU

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 12:39
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=24066

nudemetalz
2nd February 2006, 16:26
Excellent report, Dev Esq.
Great to see the old NZ-250 getting some caning like it's designed for.

Oops, fuel line !! That's one of the thing's I forgot to do, replace the hose with a longer one and put some clamps on. You may want to do that.
(The sidecover gasket will be ordered tomorrow).

With having such a limited power you have to ride it like a 125, keep the cornering speed up and revs right up.
Make sure Sniper & JWalker gives you some fast line cornering advice etc too.

NDMZ

nudemetalz
2nd February 2006, 19:09
HOWEVER, REDGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not try this style of riding until you've gained some experience. Go quietly through the corners and feel how the bike reacts to powering out of corners and also under brakes.
Try smooth riding, that is taking the wide , go in tight and come out wide without crossing the centreline. The NZ responds really well to smooth riding as the forks are set up soft.

(TWR told me off for telling you to ride fast, quite rightly so too :brick: )

T.W.R
2nd February 2006, 19:47
(TWR told me off for telling you to ride fast, quite rightly so too :brick: )

:killingme :killingme :slap: wasn't meant to be a ticking off lols just a reminder of what goes through new minds when told to give it the berries!
The P/Hs bite hard when things go wrong around there, we don't want any unnecessary accidents or worse. got to learn to walk before you run & don't sprint before you've learnt to run.

Bren_chch
2nd February 2006, 20:36
looked like a good ride out!

:Punk: i hear u were giving OAB trouble sniper!

Deviant Esq
2nd February 2006, 21:23
LOL at you guys - classic! :lol:

Yeah you neglected to mention the fuel line! Hopefully I can figure out how to fix it up so it's out of the way of when I try to put the choke back in! That made a bit of a mess, I'd like to avoid that in future. :blank:

Don't worry too much about me, the ride around the Port Hills was great, I really enjoyed it. A lot more hilly and a lot more corners of varying tightness than I'd ever been on before, but not once in the whole ride did I have a "moment", which I was happy with. Cornering was no problem, I'm quite comfortable with leaning the bike over, taking it smoothly and powering out again, all at somewhat more sane speeds than those silly buggers up front!

T.W.R: Don't worry, if someone tells me to give it heaps but I'm not feeling comfortable with it, it won't happen. Besides, I didn't interpret nudemetalz as telling me to do anything silly, just that I shouldn't go too slowly around corners!

Got to maintain control after all! :innocent:
When you finally manage to haul yourself into town, come for a ride with me. :apint:

Oh, and nice webpage Bren! :niceone:

onearmedbandit
2nd February 2006, 22:00
looked like a good ride out!

:Punk: i hear u were giving OAB trouble sniper!

Yeah mate, found it a struggle alright. Maybe Sniper and JWalker can pass some of those high speed cornering tips. Bren, didn't J say that Sniper owned you around the outside of a corner at 180km/h? Or was that someone else?

Bren_chch
2nd February 2006, 22:19
Yeah mate, found it a struggle alright. Maybe Sniper and JWalker can pass some of those high speed cornering tips. Bren, didn't J say that Sniper owned you around the outside of a corner at 180km/h? Or was that someone else?

na i think it was u lol!

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 22:46
Really, I mean, yea, I did own him at 180kph, lol. Shit guys, I have a fair way to go before I hassel OAB. Bren was the easy part :lol:

T.W.R
2nd February 2006, 23:13
T.W.R: Don't worry, if someone tells me to give it heaps but I'm not feeling comfortable with it, it won't happen. Besides, I didn't interpret nudemetalz as telling me to do anything silly, just that I shouldn't go too slowly around corners!

Got to maintain control after all! :innocent:
When you finally manage to haul yourself into town, come for a ride with me. :apint:

Ha its a bit of a PT between NDMZ & me as we both used to hussle those roads around the same time years ago.
The biggest thing there is that it is a place that bites back hard if a screw-up is made, i've seen bikes plough straight into the side of the hill going through Gebbies & others shoot over banks around by Allandale it isn't pretty when it happens.
The ZXR won't be too far away from getting back on the road so, i'll rock on up & get out about with you on a few rides.
I'll be up in town this weekend taking care of some business so will give you a yell, i've got brand new fuel line here so i'll bring it with me & some other bits n pieces:niceone:

JWALKER
3rd February 2006, 06:37
Really, I mean, yea, I did own him at 180kph, lol. Shit guys, I have a fair way to go before I hassel OAB. Bren was the easy part :lol:

what rubbish, i know bren would of had you, cause bren keeps forgetting the public road is not his own race track,lol:blah: .

it was a really good ride though, even though i was on a 250cc, and didnt have my gixxer, man i missed that thing around the hills, oh well, soon i will get it back

Deviant Esq
3rd February 2006, 07:20
The ZXR won't be too far away from getting back on the road so, i'll rock on up & get out about with you on a few rides.
I'll be up in town this weekend taking care of some business so will give you a yell, i've got brand new fuel line here so i'll bring it with me & some other bits n pieces:niceone:

Sounds good to me! I finish work at 6pm Saturday night if that's the night you're in town, so send me a text. Can't remember if you've got my number, I know yours is in my phone...

Ooo, new fuel line would be good. Hopefully it's longer than the one that's on there atm, and we can clamp it down out of the way as well. I worry about disturbing it every time I put the choke in now! :Pokey:

Cheers mate! :drinkup:

Bren_chch
3rd February 2006, 07:38
Sounds good to me! I finish work at 6pm Saturday night if that's the night you're in town, so send me a text. Can't remember if you've got my number, I know yours is in my phone...

Ooo, new fuel line would be good. Hopefully it's longer than the one that's on there atm, and we can clamp it down out of the way as well. I worry about disturbing it every time I put the choke in now! :Pokey:

i think u live down the road from me... are u off halswell road?

T.W.R
3rd February 2006, 08:09

yep sounds good, i'll be over beckenham way so its a short hop to st albans. i've got your ph # so no worries there.

Ha the F/line, 1m be enough ?:lol:

far queue
3rd February 2006, 08:39
The biggest thing there is that it is a place that bites back hard if a screw-up is made, i've seen bikes plough straight into the side of the hill going through Gebbies & others shoot over banks around by Allandale it isn't pretty when it happens.

Been there done that. Back in 1980 with a relatively new licence on an RD250. Gebbies Pass - going for it - cattlestop on a corner - hit the brakes - went straight ahead and into the barrier - bike stoped and I shot over the top and rolled down the hill, stopping just short of a big drop off. I was OK, bike got a few scratches and a damaged headlight. I had to ride home leaning forward to hold the headlight in place. I got a big fright at the time, but learnt from it, and always remember it when I go through that corner - like yesterday.

Ah the good old days :D

Rashika
3rd February 2006, 09:23
Been there done that. Back in 1980 with a relatively new licence on an RD250. Gebbies Pass - going for it - cattlestop on a corner - hit the brakes - went straight ahead and into the barrier - bike stoped and I shot over the top and rolled down the hill, stopping just short of a big drop off. I was OK, bike got a few scratches and a damaged headlight. I had to ride home leaning forward to hold the headlight in place. I got a big fright at the time, but learnt from it, and always remember it when I go through that corner - like yesterday.

gees you must be an old git then :niceone:
oh wait...shit ...I remember the Rd250s too... damn hasn't time just got away on us?

nudemetalz
3rd February 2006, 09:32
Yeah that fuel line was only supposed to have been a temporary one once I'de got the tank back from Crazefox. It was only when I was on my ride down to ChCh that I realised maybe I should have replaced it...:weird:

Hey, how did turning up the idle go ? Stop the tendency to cut out?

far queue
3rd February 2006, 10:04
gees you must be an old git then :niceone:
oh wait...shit ...I remember the Rd250s too... damn hasn't time just got away on us?

It's all relative. I'm probably an old git to some and a youngster to others. I damn sure don't feel old, although the body disagrees at times - usually Sunday mornings at rallies :bash:

Deviant Esq
3rd February 2006, 10:46
Hey, how did turning up the idle go ? Stop the tendency to cut out?

I haven't actually touched the idle, haven't had any more trouble with it cutting out actually. Maybe because in the last couple of days I'm more used to tweaking the throttle on downchanges so it keeps the revs up enough now? I'm not sure, but it hasn't conked out on me much at all recently. I don't know. *Shrug*

Bren: Nah, I'm in St. Albans, just down the road from Sniper.

T.W.R
3rd February 2006, 10:52

ha yeah i know where your talking about fully, actually back a few years parts of that area used to be bad for damn sheep charging across the road, had a couple of close ones like that:blink:
the run up gebbies from the wheatsheaf just before where the summit rd come out, a bunch of us were giving it a hell ride up there & one fella on a GS1000s got airborne through a corner & ploughed the GS straight into the hill at over 100kmh :sick: what a f#@%$ mess that was! bike was rooted, he got a broken pelvis, arm & ankle. the marks where visible for years where he went in.

But all in all its a magic area once you know it, wouldn't mind a dollar for every Km i've clocked up around there:2thumbsup

nudemetalz
3rd February 2006, 10:56
I haven't actually touched the idle, haven't had any more trouble with it cutting out actually. Maybe because in the last couple of days I'm more used to tweaking the throttle on downchanges so it keeps the revs up enough now? I'm not sure, but it hasn't conked out on me much at all recently. I don't know. *Shrug*

I also found that the NZ is very sensitive to weather. That can make a difference as to how it runs down low. Must be the marginal jetting they have from the factory.

imdying
3rd February 2006, 11:23
When I was a new rider, on a single 250, occasionally I would forget to turn the choke off. That made it stall at the lights when it got hot... maybe you were doing that when first getting used to the bike? Now you've had it a few days, maybe you're remembering to turn it off?

Rashika
3rd February 2006, 11:26
ha yeah i know where your talking about fully, actually back a few years parts of that area used to be bad for damn sheep charging across the road, had a couple of close ones like that:blink:
Still happens today...
Dangerous tried to take a couple out a month or so back, glad he was first and not me! :eek5:

Deviant Esq
3rd February 2006, 11:31
When I was a new rider, on a single 250, occasionally I would forget to turn the choke off. That made it stall at the lights when it got hot... maybe you were doing that when first getting used to the bike? Now you've had it a few days, maybe you're remembering to turn it off?

Had thought about that, and a couple of times that was probably the cause. But over the next few days I made a concious effort to make sure the choke was off, and it still did it pretty regularly, so it doesn't seem it was just the choke. Sometimes it'd just cough and splutter, revs dying... and when I tried to give the throttle a gentle tweak to keep it alive it'd conk out. I've found that giving the throttle small tweaks while decelerating helps a lot, so that when I'm stopped, it keeps running.

Colapop
3rd February 2006, 12:01
How you doing these days, now you've got your bike? Had an off day a little bit ago...

imdying
3rd February 2006, 12:26
Maybe a tickle on the idle stop then :/ Might find the carb is just getting old, and not metering as well as it used to. Maybe some grit made its way in with your fuel line troubles. I guess there's a pilot jet metering the low speed fuel, they're pretty tiny, wouldn't take much to partial block it. If it goes away, ignore it :D

T.W.R
3rd February 2006, 12:50
Pulled this out of my collection of goodies for you Redge, it may be of interest.

when i see you on Sat, i'll give the bike a once over for you. dicking around with idle screw is a temp fix & has to be done properly otherwise you just end up drilling it into the slide & that causes more grief than good

nudemetalz
3rd February 2006, 12:57
They look so much better with the fairing.

I played around with the idle mixture screw a bit on it.

Singles tend to be more temperamental than multis, with spitting back etc.

T.W.R
3rd February 2006, 13:04
Singles tend to be more temperamental than multis, with spitting back etc.

she'll be right NDMZ;) heres a beast that sorts the spitting back out:shit:

far queue
3rd February 2006, 13:24
back a few years parts of that area used to be bad for damn sheep

Dangerous tried to take a couple out a month or so back

Oh really :msn-wink: maybe he should try a new pickup line :buggerd:

SpeedyGirl
3rd February 2006, 13:28

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

nudemetalz
3rd February 2006, 13:30
she'll be right NDMZ;) heres a beast that sorts the spitting back out:shit:

Sheeesh I can remember as a 17 year old boy kicking over an XR-600 and have it nearly catapult me over the bars when it kicked back....I think the NZ-250 is fine in that respect

T.W.R
3rd February 2006, 13:34

:rofl: :rofl: the wee sheepies see him coming:ride: :shit: and start running:crazy:

Rashika
3rd February 2006, 13:37
:rofl: :rofl: the wee sheepies see him coming:ride: :shit: and start running:crazy:
ya nasty nasty wee man

ROFPML :msn-wink:
(But I never said that)

T.W.R
3rd February 2006, 13:51
ya nasty nasty wee man

ROFPML :msn-wink:
(But I never said that)

HaHa nah not me :innocent: I've had the wee buggers jump off the bank on to the road & roll around on their backs in front of me, its always been so inconvenient though, its never been dark enough to stop:oi-grr: :killingme :killingme

nudemetalz
3rd February 2006, 13:59
HaHa nah not me :innocent: I've had the wee buggers jump off the bank on to the road & roll around on their backs in front of me, its always been so inconvenient though, its never been dark enough to stop:oi-grr: :killingme :killingme

I find you always do a sheep at the edge of a hill, they push back harder that way.....:shit:

far queue
3rd February 2006, 14:06
I find you always do a sheep at the edge of a hill, they push back harder that way.....:shit:

and don't forget the gumboots to stick their back legs down and the velcro gloves :shifty:

nudemetalz
3rd February 2006, 14:38
Sorry, Redge, I think your thread has been severely violated !!

T.W.R
3rd February 2006, 15:04
Sorry, Redge, I think your thread has been severely violated !!
just as well its only the thread

Bren_chch
4th February 2006, 10:35
Sniper.... what have i told u about using my bike!

http://nzsbf.getrotord.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=159

Sniper
4th February 2006, 13:46
Shit sorry mate, I thought you weren't home. Not bad if I do say so myself