PDA

View Full Version : Funny eBay add for helmet

Finn
1st February 2006, 10:49
Some of us have been in this situation I'm sure.

MidnightMike
1st February 2006, 10:56
:rofl: LMAO :rofl:
That guy should be writing books.

enigma51
1st February 2006, 10:57
Yip his wife was happily married!

Fishy
1st February 2006, 10:59
Fark thats funny! poor bugger!.

SPORK
1st February 2006, 11:06
hay guyz letz p0st stuf dats b33n p0std b0wt a mili0nn ti3ms b4!

Finn
1st February 2006, 11:08
hay guyz letz p0st stuf dats b33n p0std b0wt a mili0nn ti3ms b4!

You mean like your post?

Swoop
1st February 2006, 11:09
Try looking in the Rant & rave + jokes and humor threads.
Also the search button works quite well...

Finn
1st February 2006, 11:15
Try looking in the Rant & rave + jokes and humor threads.
Also the search button works quite well...

Are you trying to tell me that there's duplicates of stuff on this website? How could that be? I mean I normally spend a good hour searching through all the posts to make sure I don't put something up that's been posted before.

Hey Administrators, perhaps you could give me admin rights so when cry babies tell me off for a duplicate post I could delete it myself.

Such a crime. I'm sooooo sorry.

SPORK
1st February 2006, 11:17
Are you trying to tell me that there's duplicates of stuff on this website? How could that be? I mean I normally spend a good hour searching through all the posts to make sure I don't put something up that's been posted before.

Hey Administrators, perhaps you could give me admin rights so when cry babies tell me off for a duplicate post I could delete it myself.

Such a crime. I'm sooooo sorry.
Dude I spent 20 seconds looking for it and I found this http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=22199&highlight=ebay+helmet

There's a lot of absolute rubbish on this site and posting duplicates doesn't help.

Finn
1st February 2006, 11:26
Dude I spent 20 seconds looking for it and I found this http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=22199&highlight=ebay+helmet

There's a lot of absolute rubbish on this site and posting duplicates doesn't help.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Sniper
1st February 2006, 11:28
Always good to see something that funny a second time round