PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge to Hamilton Motorcycle Toy Run

SpankMe
26th February 2003, 12:25
Departs Cambridge Town Hall @ 11am March 16th.

After ride BBQ Claudelands Event Center. Win Leather Jacket, Boots, Helmet which were kindly donated by Road & Sport Motorcycles. You are in the draw when you buy a Toy Run Badge.

Bring a Toy to donate. The Toy Run is for the Child Cancer Society.

Organised by The Ulysses Club.

Well I'm going. <a href="/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=87">trogedon</a> and friends are meeting at Wendy's 153 East Tamaki Rd Otara Auckland at 9am to ride down together.

Coldkiwi
27th February 2003, 12:19
bugger it! I'm going away that weekend. Have fun again guys.. I'll have to pull all the stops out to get on the ronnie run in may

&nbsp;

Kwaka-Kid
27th February 2003, 16:53
:o well i gotta new job @ auckland hospital (so none of you guys better end up going there or u mite die :P) start monday, and its shift work, but im sooooo keen if i got that weekend off and the g/f lets me have a day away! :D

wari
28th February 2003, 07:48
Originally posted by Kwaka-Kid
: ...&nbsp; and the g/f lets me have a day away! :D

&nbsp;

and so it begins ....

Kwaka-Kid
1st March 2003, 06:02
:o what do u mean? ive got another 60 odd years of this ahead of me? :'(

Slim
10th March 2003, 22:23
I'll be there. :D

You can't miss me: black/white/grey Hein Gericke 2 piece leathers, blue Shoei with blue iridesant visor and bunny ears. Yup. I said bunny ears. :D

I'm on a black/red/white CBR600 F3 and I'll have my 18yo cousin on the back, so if you see me, please come & say hi. :)

Oh. Female, 31, longish blonde hair. :rolleyes: And I'll probably have my Visordown t-shirt on, with Kiwi CBR6 on the front. :)

Kwaka-Kid
11th March 2003, 04:21
so is anybody actually meeting up for the ride down from here?