PDA

View Full Version : Some advice for the scooter klan

Finn
1st February 2006, 17:23
Okay, so you couldn't resist the ad in Metro and got yourself a lovely shiney new scooter. Fine. So you've watched other bikers split lanes and you try this yourself. Fine. You then stop at the lights and park yourself right in front of my car. Fine, knock yourself out. I really don't care. However, when the light turns green MOVE YOUR ASS PUSSY!!! You're lucky I wasn't in my killer SUV or I would have taken you on a slight detour on the way home.

Thank you.

MidnightMike
1st February 2006, 17:25
HAHA go the mighty scooter clan :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :oi-grr: <Finn

Drew
1st February 2006, 17:37
Lucky you didn't have your SUV? What kinda thing is that to say? Take it easy bro, you saying you've never had a lapse in concentration and not realised the light was green?
It pisses me off when people do it in front of ma too, but let he who is without sin...

Qkchk
1st February 2006, 17:47
You aint throwing abuse in my general direction are you? :bash:

Finn
1st February 2006, 17:48
Lucky you didn't have your SUV? What kinda thing is that to say? Take it easy bro, you saying you've never had a lapse in concentration and not realised the light was green?
It pisses me off when people do it in front of ma too, but let he who is without sin...

He wasn't on a Honda, it was a Vespa and I'll explain my SUV thinking for you - maximum target carnage, minimum destroyer damage. Not only was he dreaming when the light turned green, he then slowly worked his way up to a grand total of 45kph.

The only time I ever have a lapse of concentration is when I'm asleep.

And finally, we're all sinners.

Finn
1st February 2006, 17:50
You aint throwing abuse in my general direction are you? :bash:

No, judging by your fine collection of bikes.

Drew
1st February 2006, 18:19
Great attitude. Have fun pulling your cock over how tough you would have been if you were in your big car.:tugger:

Finn
1st February 2006, 18:29
Great attitude. Have fun pulling your cock over how tough you would have been if you were in your big car.:tugger:

Oh that hurt. I'd rather be a wanker than a mother fucker (i.e. your sig)

Lou Girardin
2nd February 2006, 12:14
Seems that there's a major humour depletion in this thread.

ManDownUnder
2nd February 2006, 12:17
Seems that there's a major humour depletion in this thread.

so THAT'S the sucking noise....:baby:

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 12:19
Usually is Lou. The PC police have now come into force and have proclaimed this thread unsatisfactory as it is in danger of harming another persons emotions.

HenryDorsetCase
2nd February 2006, 12:24
I laughed like a drain, AND gave Finn green rep.

Fuckin' A right.

Lou Girardin
2nd February 2006, 12:25
Usually is Lou. The PC police have now come into force and have proclaimed this thread unsatisfactory as it is in danger of harming another persons emotions.

Shit! Quick someone! For the love of God call a councillor.

Finn
2nd February 2006, 12:36
PC Police eat this...

Today I arrived at work armed with my killer SUV. The boot is loaded with sand bags and I've got a full tank of gas just in case I have to do an OJ on the way home.

So look out scooter boys. I hope your mopeds can do 0 - 50 in 2 secs. The SUV does it in 2.1.

Anyone know a cheap taxidermist? My trophy wall in the pool room is getting really expensive.

MisterD
2nd February 2006, 12:41
So look out scooter boys. I hope your mopeds can do 0 - 50 in 2 secs. The SUV does it in 2.1.

When, where and what make of environment-wrecking Remuera Tractor am I looking for?

Finn
2nd February 2006, 12:48
When, where and what make of environment-wrecking Remuera Tractor am I looking for?

It won't help. I've got it down to a fine art - you won't see me coming.

And for the record, it's 4.8 L V8 puts out much less harmfull emissions than that 69 Mecanno thingy you've got.

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 12:52
Shit! Quick someone! For the love of God call a councillor.

Been there, done that, nothing short of an elephant tranquillizer can fix me.:shit:

MisterD
2nd February 2006, 13:06
And for the record, it's 4.8 L V8 puts out much less harmfull emissions than that 69 Mecanno thingy you've got.

Nah man, all that blue smoke is good for you!

Finn
2nd February 2006, 13:09
Nah man, all that blue smoke is good for you!

But only if you've got Greenpeace and Save the Whales stickers on it.

MisterD
2nd February 2006, 13:20
But only if you've got Greenpeace and Save the Whales stickers on it.

Are you quite mad? My Lambretta is a Bertone-designed masterpiece, who in their right mind would suggest putting stickers on it?

Oh, I see, I've just looked at your profile pic.:rofl:

Finn
2nd February 2006, 13:51
Are you quite mad? My Lambretta is a Bertone-designed masterpiece, who in their right mind would suggest putting stickers on it?

If it's Italian you'll need the stickers to keep the shitter together. There's a big difference between poofy Greenpeace and a penguin killing oil company that supports MotoGP.

I'm not mad, just misunderstood.

MisterD
2nd February 2006, 14:18
If it's Italian you'll need the stickers to keep the shitter together.

You're confusing Italian with French. French stuff falls apart, Italian is a beautiful body, that gradually rusts away...

There's a big difference between poofy Greenpeace and a penguin killing oil company that supports MotoGP.

I've never been tagged as a weirdy-beardy environmentalist just 'cos I ride a scooter before. I just likes the looks, the sound, the smell and the inspired lunacy of trying to get 20bhp out of a 50 year old 200cc engine.

I'm not mad, just misunderstood.

Me too, obviously.

The Wop
3rd February 2006, 07:39
Isn't it amazing how people with small dicks have big SUV's?

The_Dover
3rd February 2006, 08:02
I'd rather have a small dick and an SUV than poofy little scooter. At least I know my small dick wouldn't be getting stuck up mens bums.

MisterD
3rd February 2006, 08:53
I'd rather have a small dick and an SUV than poofy little scooter. At least I know my small dick wouldn't be getting stuck up mens bums.

Ha ha ha......ha.................ha..........ha:zzzz:

The Wop
3rd February 2006, 12:37
What kinda idiot would rather have a small dick? Go kiss your cousin.

The_Dover
3rd February 2006, 13:49
The kind who knows how to use it properly numb nuts.

And doesn't ride a gay little fashion accesory, wear a parker and drink over priced beer in poncey cafes.

skidMark
3rd February 2006, 16:22

that wouldn't be the same mr bertoni that designed the earlier lamborghini's? ie.... the countach ?? :D i think i need a lambretta if thats the case...it's the closest i will get lol

unless your just taking the piss lol

The_Dover
3rd February 2006, 17:01
Bert who? I've seen sexier plumbing fixtures.

MisterD
7th February 2006, 08:05
that wouldn't be the same mr bertoni that designed the earlier lamborghini's? ie.... the countach ?? :D i think i need a lambretta if thats the case...it's the closest i will get lol

unless your just taking the piss lol

Nuccio Bertone, the very same. Designed the Lambretta DL/GP series in '67.

MisterD
7th February 2006, 08:14
Bert who? I've seen sexier plumbing fixtures.

Location: In blissful ignorance, In denial and In secure.:stupid:

Finn
7th February 2006, 10:20
Isn't it amazing how people with small dicks have big SUV's?

And isn't it amazing how many Vespa owners are homosexuals?

Until you've owned an SUV and sat high and mighty marveling at your road supremacy whilst looking down at all the peasants, aimlessly existing in their meaningless lives, you don't know what you're talking about.

MisterD
7th February 2006, 13:21
And isn't it amazing how many Vespa owners are homosexuals?

How many are? I'm actually amazed how many have really attractive wives.

Until you've owned an SUV and sat high and mighty marveling at your road supremacy whilst looking down at all the peasants, aimlessly existing in their meaningless lives, you don't know what you're talking about.

So it is a superiority complex! I always assumed the way SUVs are driven was because filling the damn things with petrol put you in a permanently bad mood...

Finn
7th February 2006, 14:08
How many are? I'm actually amazed how many have really attractive wives.

So it is a superiority complex! I always assumed the way SUVs are driven was because filling the damn things with petrol put you in a permanently bad mood...

I was trying to get a message across regarding stereotypical SUV drivers. But since you asked, in the wider Ponsonby area there are 487 registered male Vespa owners. 453 are known homosexuals, 5 are hermaphrodites and 13 are paedophiles. The remaining 16 have a fear of fatherly neglect so are not yet out of the closet. (Source - 2001 Census) By the way, of the 453 known homosexuals, 126 are married. It is the millenium you know.

It's not complex, it's the truth. We drive that way because we have no regard for other road users what so ever - simply because we don't need to. As for the petrol it's all tax deductable so who cares. And I see no evidence of this petrol crisis either. Everytime I go to a gas station there's plenty.

The Wop
8th February 2006, 07:14
I own a Vespa and a Diesel SUV. Does that make me a homosexual, with an attractive wife, who has a superiority complex?

Finn
8th February 2006, 08:07
I own a Vespa and a Diesel SUV. Does that make me a homosexual, with an attractive wife, who has a superiority complex?

If you are that unsure about your sexuality and have to ask Dr Finn, then I'm afraid the answer is yes my friend, you are a gay homosexual. Clearly you have been living two lives. On the one hand you want to express your masculinity, hence the diesel SUV. On the other, well, you've got a Vespa.

Next.

Finn
8th February 2006, 09:17
Look ladies, please stop PM'ing me asking for help with your sexuality. That's what your mummies are for. The real purpose of this thread was two fold. Firstly, I was trying to be helpful with regard to your safety. It's a dangerous world out there especially with people like me on the road in an SUV with zero tollerance towards idiots.

Secondly, it was fun sturring up all the usual anti SUV cry baby do gooders who don't have a single intelligent thought of their own.

Sketchy_Racer
8th February 2006, 15:18

Dover go shove something up ya porker.

And whats this about small dicks????? so what if yours is bigger. Ill still kick your arse around a corner on my scooter ya pussy cat rider :baby: :yeah:

Finn
8th February 2006, 15:35

And whats this about small dicks????? so what if yours is bigger. Ill still kick your arse around a corner on my scooter ya pussy cat rider :baby: :yeah:

Hey Garfield, no need to get all uptight. Dr Finn understands that coming out is a very emotional thing for a young man however I'm glad that you're sharing your experience here, at KB.

Have you ever thought that refering to Dover's porker and talking about penis size and smacking bottoms was a Freudian slip for cronic homosexuality?

Talk to us. Get it off your chest.

Sketchy_Racer
8th February 2006, 15:46
OK i have a confession.

I like...................

beating people like you around the head with a Baseball Bat

OK GOT IT ??? (pt)

The_Dover
8th February 2006, 15:49

Thankfully the chances of your poofy little hairdryer arriving at the corner any time in the same week as my bike are remote. so you wont get a chance to try and stick your scooter riding man sausage anywhere near my porker you lil bitch:motu:

The_Dover
8th February 2006, 15:52
OK i have a confession.

OK GOT IT ??? (pt)

Repressed homosexuality does manifest itself in violent rage apparently. But never mind, once you have things out in the open you may feel better. Dr Finn will do his best to assist you in this difficult transitional period, maybe by prescribing some "hard pills".

And one day you may even be able to fight like a man, using your bare hands.

Finn
8th February 2006, 15:56
OK i have a confession.

OK GOT IT ??? (pt)

Violence is just another emotion harbouring within the closet homosexual. Until you address your sexuality, you will remain confused. I noted that you used capital letters in Baseball Bat. Is this another instrument of your sexual perversion?

Brother Dover is wise, listen to him. We're all here for you. Know that.

MisterD
8th February 2006, 16:14
Thankfully the chances of your poofy little hairdryer arriving at the corner any time in the same week as my bike are remote. so you wont get a chance to try and stick your scooter riding man sausage anywhere near my porker you lil bitch:motu:

Tonight on "It's the Mind" we examine the strange phenomenon of Deja Vu.

Here we are again with the My Bike's Bigger than Yours so I'm more of a man argument....meanwhile us secure grounded individuals carry on in our own little cloud of lovely blue smoke, riding our step-throughs cos our tackle's just far to big to have a tank between our legs.

hXc
8th February 2006, 16:21
Tonight on "It's the Mind" we examine the strange phenomenon of Deja Vu.

This guy ain't gay! He watches Monty Python!

Yay for Monty Python. LONG LIVE MONTY PYTHON

Finn
8th February 2006, 17:10
meanwhile us secure grounded individuals carry on in our own little cloud of lovely blue smoke, riding our step-throughs cos our tackle's just far to big to have a tank between our legs.

That's just asking for it.

MisterD
9th February 2006, 09:30
That's just asking for it.

Practically begging! :Pokey:

Ooh! Suits you sir!

Finn
9th February 2006, 09:41
meanwhile us secure grounded individuals carry on in our own little cloud of lovely blue smoke, riding our step-throughs cos our tackle's just far to big to have a tank between our legs.

RIGHT! You have to be securely grounded for all the reaming you boys get and that lovely blue smoke ain't coming from your scooters. You may have big tackle, but a tank is not preventing you from gettng a real bike. You prefer a lovely soft seat because of your sore bottoms.

MisterD
9th February 2006, 10:06
RIGHT! You have to be securely grounded for all the reaming you boys get and that lovely blue smoke ain't coming from your scooters. You may have big tackle, but a tank is not preventing you from gettng a real bike. You prefer a lovely soft seat because of your sore bottoms.

Come on Finn, is that the best you can do? You think scooters are ghey, but you're the one with the leather trousers! I bet you all have those matching caps at home....

The Wop
9th February 2006, 10:27
Thanks to Finn and to Dover for your words of advice on safe commuting. I cannot speak for other scooterists but I make sure that I take off as fast as my 200 will allow when I am at the front at the lights. I will never be able to outrun the SUV that does 0-50 in 2.1s, but I doubt that the new Lambourghini can either, so I feel I am in good company.

The point that is being missed is that we are all supposed to SHARE the road in a safe, sensible and legal manner. It is well established that filtering at the lights is both sensible and legal when the cars are stopped. That is why I commute on a scooter daily. I cannot stand sitting in traffic for hours on end (or through endless traffic light changes).

What is not safe, sensible or legal is ramming someone. Ironically, before this thread started, I was "nudged" by a gentleman in a diesel Hilux, to let me know that he didn't appreciate my filtering. He is facing charges and I wonder how he is going to run his business without a license. Too bad, he should have evolved with the rest of us.

What some of these morons in cars don't seem to realise, is that for every bicycle, moped, scooter and motorcycle that they see (and become itrritated with), they are seeing one less car to add to their commute misery. Maybe spending too much time behind a wheel makes you dumb!

Kind regards,
The WOP
(Happily riding a Vespa and secretly yearning for a Lambretta!)

Finn
9th February 2006, 10:38
Come on Finn, is that the best you can do? You think scooters are ghey, but you're the one with the leather trousers! I bet you all have those matching caps at home....

You're right. I have been holding back but I was trying to be nice and help a few of you ladies out. It appears that all I'm getting in return is just more hetrosexual bashing. We are people too you know!

Given that you poofters ride so slowly that bugs hit you in the back, I can understand your ignorance to leathers as you have no concept of speed and the dangers of riding above the speed limit. The leathers are there to project my body in the event of an accident so I can resume speading my seeds of love to willing and able bodied women, just the way God intended.

Finn
9th February 2006, 11:09
Thanks to Finn and to Dover for your words of advice on safe commuting. I cannot speak for other scooterists but I make sure that I take off as fast as my 200 will allow when I am at the front at the lights. I will never be able to outrun the SUV that does 0-50 in 2.1s, but I doubt that the new Lambourghini can either, so I feel I am in good company.

The point that is being missed is that we are all supposed to SHARE the road in a safe, sensible and legal manner. It is well established that filtering at the lights is both sensible and legal when the cars are stopped. That is why I commute on a scooter daily. I cannot stand sitting in traffic for hours on end (or through endless traffic light changes).

What is not safe, sensible or legal is ramming someone. Ironically, before this thread started, I was "nudged" by a gentleman in a diesel Hilux, to let me know that he didn't appreciate my filtering. He is facing charges and I wonder how he is going to run his business without a license. Too bad, he should have evolved with the rest of us.

What some of these morons in cars don't seem to realise, is that for every bicycle, moped, scooter and motorcycle that they see (and become itrritated with), they are seeing one less car to add to their commute misery. Maybe spending too much time behind a wheel makes you dumb!

Kind regards,
The WOP

Thanks Einstein.

MisterD
9th February 2006, 11:49
You're right. I have been holding back but I was trying to be nice and help a few of you ladies out. It appears that all I'm getting in return is just more hetrosexual bashing. We are people too you know!

Given that you poofters ride so slowly that bugs hit you in the back, I can understand your ignorance to leathers as you have no concept of speed and the dangers of riding above the speed limit. The leathers are there to project my body in the event of an accident so I can resume speading my seeds of love to willing and able bodied women, just the way God intended.

I've sussed it, you're lashing out at us cool and attractive (yes, to women, think of Lesley Ash in quadrophenia!) scooterists, because you must be really ugly if you have to ride so fast that nobody can see how bad you look dressed like Darth Vader's tube of toothpaste....it's ok there are ugly desperate chicks out there too!

MisterD
9th February 2006, 11:52
The WOP

Good man. You did well to pass the LX on to your other half pretty quick, so I have no doubt it's only a matter of time.

The Wop
9th February 2006, 11:55
Yep, hope so! Have been thinking of making a project of one of the Lammies from down south (Yesterday's scooters). When I have some cash!!

MisterD
9th February 2006, 12:47
The fella running that outfit seems like a good bloke, don't underestimate what it'll cost though, especially if you're paying someone to do the work...mine cost me $3k to buy, but I reckon it'll be close to $10k once I've finished it, although that does include a whole bunch of performance parts.

Finn
9th February 2006, 13:11
I've sussed it, you're lashing out at us cool and attractive (yes, to women, think of Lesley Ash in quadrophenia!) scooterists, because you must be really ugly if you have to ride so fast that nobody can see how bad you look dressed like Darth Vader's tube of toothpaste....it's ok there are ugly desperate chicks out there too!

Now you're just being nasty to me and ugly chicks. Being a hetrosexual guy, looks have got nothing to do with pulling chicks. It's just takes cash and big muscles but I didn't expect you to understand that cause the last time you kissed a girl was in third grade and that made you throw up.

And ladies, start your own thread if you want to discuss performance scooters (oxymoron). You can spend as much as you like on a scooter but my wall clock still has more torque.

If you continue this nastyness I'll have nothing other choice but to get Dover back here to tell it to you straight.

The Wop
9th February 2006, 13:20
Sorry Finn, I thought this was a scooter forum! Must have been mistaken.

MisterD
9th February 2006, 13:23
Now you're just being nasty to me and ugly chicks. Being a hetrosexual guy, looks have got nothing to do with pulling chicks. It's just takes cash and big muscles but I didn't expect you to understand that cause the last time you kissed a girl was in third grade and that made you throw up.

No, I'm just being nasty to you. Ugly chicks have my sympathy cos they have to make do with insecure sprotsbike riders.

I'll take your word on pulling chicks, I've been married for so long I've forgotten how.:innocent:

And ladies, start your own thread if you want to discuss performance scooters (oxymoron). You can spend as much as you like on a scooter but my wall clock still has more torque.

That's you lot alright, all torque. (This is a pune or play on words)

If you continue this nastyness I'll have nothing other choice but to get Dover back here to tell it to you straight.

Dover? First name Ben?

Finn
9th February 2006, 15:06
Sorry Finn, I thought this was a scooter forum! Must have been mistaken.

Admin moved this thread from the "General" forum to the "Scooter" forum. They obviously saw the educational qualities of this thread and thought it would have more impact here.

I was referring to the banter regarding the fine tuning of your ring ting tings.

Sketchy_Racer
9th February 2006, 15:07
finn Im waiting for you to come to my house and gimmie the learn. I have a private race track around my street that you should try get your sloppy ass around faster than my CBR HUH................. no didnt think you could.

Oh and would you like me to send you some marinate to put on your chicken strips??? i dont need it, i dont have any chicken.

and dont deny it. I can see them in your profile pic......

cheers,

-RG

Finn
9th February 2006, 15:32
finn Im waiting for you to come to my house and gimmie the learn. I have a private race track around my street that you should try get your sloppy ass around faster than my CBR HUH................. no didnt think you could.

Oh and would you like me to send you some marinate to put on your chicken strips??? i dont need it, i dont have any chicken.

and dont deny it. I can see them in your profile pic......

cheers,

-RG

I'd prefer a track as I don't think the roads around a trailer park would be a fair comparison.

What's marinate? As for the chicken strips, the photo was taken when the bike had just been delivered with 5 k's on it. Would you like to see them now? I can also take a photo of what's left of my knee sliders too if that helps although the wear wasn't just caused by cornering. I also use them to nudge slow scooter boys into parked cars.

And what's a boy with a CBR250 doing hanging around with scooter boys? Are you a homosexual too?

Sketchy_Racer
9th February 2006, 15:43
no. Im not 'hanging' around with them. I just happen to own a scooter for around town to save on petrol cost.

and also, ild rather someone steal my Scooter than my CBR eh.

oh and having 200m thick knee sliders dont count.

But a nice bike you have.

Now get fucked

Finn
9th February 2006, 18:10
Now get fucked

Well I'm in the right forum for that, but no thanks.

The Wop
9th February 2006, 19:20
Well I'm in the right forum for that, but no thanks.
Here's a thought. How about Finn, Dover and others chat to the site administrator and ask for a new Forum. Maybe you could call it the "hate" forum or the "whinge" forum. Whatever you like, knock yourselves out!

Then you guys can spend all day bagging and complaining about everything that is on your minds and not bothering the rest of us. Here are a few thoughts to get you started, pretty sure you have worked a few others out too:
Bicycle riders, Moped riders, Scooterists, Homosexuals, wannabe homosexuals, didn't know they were homosexuals, possible homosexuals, tried-it-once-but-not-sure homosexuals, coffee drinkers in Ponsonby, Non coffee drinkers in Ponsonby, coffee drinkers in non-Ponsonby, Asians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Hootsies, Tootsies, Bushmen, Croats, Poms, Occers, Saffers, Japies, Folk from Burkino Faso (look it up), Indians (both Red and Asian), Hindus, Muslems, Swedes, Germans, Jews, folk who eat Carrots (hell, folks that grow carrots!), beans and sprouts, Jaffas, folk south of the Bombays, Butt pirates, step-through jockeys, folk who listen to iPods (that is why I'm here, updating my iPod), Spicks, knuckle draggers, folk who work, folk on the dole, etc, etc, etc. You get the picture and let's face it, you would be the experts at completing this list.

You can all sit around, wearing your pointy hats while typing your hate, maybe referring to yourselves as a "klan". Who knows! The possibilities are endless!

Live and let Live, else, get a life!

Finn
9th February 2006, 19:27
Here's a thought. How about Finn, Dover and others chat to the site administrator and ask for a new Forum. Maybe you could call it the "hate" forum or the "whinge" forum. Whatever you like, knock yourselves out!

Then you guys can spend all day bagging and complaining about everything that is on your minds and not bothering the rest of us. Here are a few thoughts to get you started, pretty sure you have worked a few others out too:
Bicycle riders, Moped riders, Scooterists, Homosexuals, wannabe homosexuals, didn't know they were homosexuals, possible homosexuals, tried-it-once-but-not-sure homosexuals, coffee drinkers in Ponsonby, Non coffee drinkers in Ponsonby, coffee drinkers in non-Ponsonby, Asians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Hootsies, Tootsies, Bushmen, Croats, Poms, Occers, Saffers, Japies, Folk from Burkino Faso (look it up), Indians (both Red and Asian), Hindus, Muslems, Swedes, Germans, Jews, folk who eat Carrots (hell, folks that grow carrots!), beans and sprouts, Jaffas, folk south of the Bombays, Butt pirates, step-through jockeys, folk who listen to iPods (that is why I'm here, updating my iPod), Spicks, knuckle draggers, folk who work, folk on the dole, etc, etc, etc. You get the picture and let's face it, you would be the experts at completing this list.

You can all sit around, wearing your pointy hats while typing your hate, maybe referring to yourselves as a "klan". Who knows! The possibilities are endless!

Live and let Live, else, get a life!

I don't have a problem with Swedes.

MisterD
10th February 2006, 06:26
I don't have a problem with Swedes.

Especially mashed with potatos....mmmmm.:spudgrr:

Jono
11th February 2006, 09:43
Okay, so you couldn't resist the ad in Metro and got yourself a lovely shiney new scooter. Fine. So you've watched other bikers split lanes and you try this yourself. Fine. You then stop at the lights and park yourself right in front of my car. Fine, knock yourself out. I really don't care. However, when the light turns green MOVE YOUR ASS PUSSY!!! You're lucky I wasn't in my killer SUV or I would have taken you on a slight detour on the way home.

Thank you.

Well mate, i guess you just have to GET OVER IT!

Finn
11th February 2006, 09:47

You guessed wrong nancy boy.

The_Dover
11th February 2006, 12:23

Nah, get the SUV and DRIVE OVER IT.

The Wop
11th February 2006, 19:56
Nah, get the SUV and DRIVE OVER IT.
Yawn! Try some new material, you are boring us!

Finn
11th February 2006, 23:37

Well it says alot about scooters then. It's the most active thread here.

The_Dover
11th February 2006, 23:45

Stop replying then you twat. Go ride yer scooter to the gay bar and get some sausage if you're that bored.

Flatcap
12th March 2006, 12:56
Just discovered this thread (only a month late) - very amusing. I have to say that Finn has done a commendable job at taking the piss.

I would argue, however, that it would appear Harleys would be the gayest form of bike.

Finn
12th March 2006, 13:39
I would argue, however, that it would appear Harleys would be the gayest form of bike.

Having just purchased a scooter, I would have to agree.

Flatcap
12th March 2006, 13:55
Having just purchased a scooter, I would have to agree.

Yes - saw that...welcome to the world of the scooterist...

You must have come to the enevitable conclusion that a sports bike is not necessarily the best machine to throw around in rush hour traffic.

And it is not a requirement to drink Chai Soy Lattes either - leave that to Byker Dykes on their Hogs

inlinefour
22nd March 2006, 16:43
Quite entertaining this thread it. Dunno if my Z50 counts as a scoota, but its slower than a wet week and has small tyres. Thank feck it is not road legal or I might find myself surrounded by all kind and sundry. As for the SUV, be carefull Finn. Last time someone tried to run me off the road I was on my XL100s (teenager, long time ago). Later that day while driving the old Bedford truck guess who I happened to come accross again. The twerp did not know what hit him and the old Bedford would not have a problem with pushing your fancy V8 SUV outta the way. However these days my Hilux tends to be the constipated thing I drive, 0-100kph in more time than what it takes to get maccas through a busy drive through. However this thread has been most entertaining, rep awarded and please carry on...:clap: