PDA

View Full Version : Cars Lane splitting bikes?

enigma51
3rd February 2006, 13:21
I dont know if anyone else has noticed following trend but this happened on a few occasions to me.

This morning I was on the motorway doing about 105 - 110 and on my left was a car going slightly slower and in front was another doing basically the same spead as me. So this car comes and squeezes between me and armco barrier ie lane splitting forcing me to the left. I of coursed sped up and showed him the finger. Now if a cop saw this I would have most probably got the lane splitting fine (Bikes lane split not cars) Has any one else experienced this.

Seeing that we lanesplit does that give the cars the idea that they can do the same when we follow the flow of traffic?

sAsLEX
3rd February 2006, 13:30
when we follow the flow of traffic?

This is your mistake, never follow or allow numb nuts cage drivers to approach you, always travel faster than the flow if your licence allows.

Ixion
3rd February 2006, 14:00
?? What sort of licence allows travelling faster than the 110kph flow ? I want one!

sAsLEX
3rd February 2006, 14:05
?? What sort of licence allows travelling faster than the 110kph flow ? I want one!

well you get 100 speeding points to spend in a 2 year period....... some use these up at a rate faster than getting new ones ..