PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday hXc

James Deuce
4th February 2006, 05:41
That poor Spada. You be nice to it, you hear? :)

Let us know how the license goes and have a great weekend.

Colapop
4th February 2006, 06:55
The big 15!! Rock and roll party time. Happy Birthday fella and be safe on your bike.

White trash
4th February 2006, 08:14
Happy birthday young Zak, hope your mum and dad get you a free weekend at wheelie school somewhere.

HDTboy
4th February 2006, 08:24
You'd better be out getting your licence or going for a (70kph) ride

Holy Roller
4th February 2006, 08:26
Have a great day, all the best and take care out there ay

MSTRS
4th February 2006, 08:37
To the coolest kid I know (I might be biased tho)
HAVE A GREAT DAY

MSTRS
4th February 2006, 08:42
No wheelie school....no licence until Tuesday(tests Mon-Fri only & MUST be on/after the big day)....consolation prize = 1 Night Stand (Jelly Wrestling:love: )

Motoracer
4th February 2006, 08:57
Happy brithday young fella! Good luck with your licence test too!! :)

flash
4th February 2006, 09:04
you took my damn spada!!!!

but have a good one ;) (u son of a....)

hXc
4th February 2006, 09:08
Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthdays. No lisence until Tuesday though:no:

I'd like to quote something from a cd I have lying around somewhere...
"Well it sucks trying to fit all these thank-yous on such a small piece of paper but I will do my best, so here goes...(ahem) I would like to thank my parents for doing it, the red wine, Burt Bacharach, candle light and I want to thank my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for giving me all of these opportunities..."

Well that probably doesn't apply but still, I thought it sounded cool. But thanks everyone for being there when I needed it and stuff and thanks for the Happy Birthdays!

yungatart
4th February 2006, 09:14
Yeah, Rat, same as, from me too!:hug:

MidnightMike
4th February 2006, 09:17
Have a great day HXC :scooter:
Good luck with the test.
Beat 1min for the theory :devil2:

jazbug5
4th February 2006, 10:13
Have a fantabulous day, whippersnapper. And take a change of clothes with you; jelly doesn't half get all nasty and stick when it dries...

onearmedbandit
4th February 2006, 10:17
Happy birthday pal!

crashe
4th February 2006, 10:32
Happy birthday young fella.....

Good luck on Tuesday.....

Tis only another couple of days before you can legally ride your new toy...

In the meantime, go give her a nice wash so that she will be sparkling clean for you on Tuesday.

Indiana_Jones
4th February 2006, 10:39
yay the little shit is 15 at last :D

........Bullshit, you can be mine

*Indy gives hXc a big man love hug*

-Indy

Nicksta
4th February 2006, 10:45
Happy birthday dude..good luck with the test....

ZorsT
4th February 2006, 10:54
Happy birthday little man

may your 16th year make you even cooler than you already are ;D

Coyote
4th February 2006, 10:55
Happy Birthday :2thumbsup

Good luck with the test, don't worry if you fail it the first time round

SPORK
4th February 2006, 11:34
Happy Birthday :2thumbsup

Good luck with the test, don't worry if you fail it the first time round
wot e said.

And remember, it takes a special kind of twat to fail your cage restricted twice.

Sniper
4th February 2006, 16:19
Happy birthday mate

Al
4th February 2006, 16:54
Happy birthday and good luck with the test!

Al

Velox
4th February 2006, 18:57
Congrats mate! Hope you're having a greeeeat day and are milking it for all it's worth.

And good luck for the test too of course. :niceone:

riffer
4th February 2006, 20:53
Happy birthday Zach. WOW - you're only 24 years 2 days younger than me!

Have a good evening mate from Gini, Simon, Tim and Nick

nadroj
5th February 2006, 19:29
Good to see you had a good time (supervised)

hXc
5th February 2006, 19:41
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goblin
5th February 2006, 19:56
:laugh: Jelly Wrestling ROCKS!!:apumpin: :drinknsin
:banana: :kick: :headbang:

Cool pics nadroj:niceone:

nadroj
5th February 2006, 20:07
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you prefer more incriminating photo's? eg front row @ strippers.

hXc
5th February 2006, 20:13
Sounds good mate!

babyB
6th February 2006, 14:14
happy birthday wiashes at ya sorry it a bit late . good luck for tuesday:niceone:

froggyfrenchman
6th February 2006, 14:27
happy birthday for sat youngfella. No pics are needed mr nadroj, i can confirm he trippde over his jaw twice and then slipped in the puddle of his own saliva. Zac, just pm me or give me a ring... Im running a wheelie school next weekend for guys that have had their licences less than a week.

hXc
6th February 2006, 14:30
happy birthday for sat youngfella.
Thanks

No pics are needed mr nadroj, i can confirm he trippde over his jaw twice and then slipped in the puddle of his own saliva.
Hahaha it wasn't THAT bad... Did Kelly and Kim end up skinny dipping?

Zac, just pm me or give me a ring... Im running a wheelie school next weekend for guys that have had their licences less than a week.
Hahahaha. Wanker:motu:

froggyfrenchman
6th February 2006, 14:42
Thanks

Did Kelly and Kim end up skinny dipping?

No you fool. I never expected them to. Firstly me and Ali went down there to stop my bloody pissed little brother from drowning, secondly, the girls are friends with my little sister, and have asked me to ensure your hands stay where the belong next time!:nono:

froggyfrenchman
6th February 2006, 14:42
i will give ya some wheelie lessons, piece of piss, did you see some of my gs1200ss and tl1000s wheelies on sat?

hXc
6th February 2006, 14:45
No you fool. I never expected them to. Firstly me and Ali went down there to stop my bloody pissed little brother from drowning, secondly, the girls are friends with my little sister, and have asked me to ensure your hands stay where the belong next time!:nono:
Hahahaha not my fault!:dodge:

hXc
6th February 2006, 14:45
i will give ya some wheelie lessons, piece of piss, did you see some of my gs1200ss and tl1000s wheelies on sat?

What bike will I be learning on? If mine, then no...
And nah I didn't see them

NotaGoth
6th February 2006, 14:47
Late reply :pinch: but happy birthday for Saturday. Was celebrating my old ladies birthday on that day hence the late reply. I hope you had a good one.

*kittie*

hXc
6th February 2006, 14:48
Thanks Kittie

froggyfrenchman
6th February 2006, 14:51
teach ya on anything you care to suply...

My 1200 wheelie i had to put down pretty quick, coz i had a clingon and he wasnt expecting it, so wasnt holding on. upset the ballence somtjhing chronic and i was veering badly left. The tl, had it high through 1st 2nd 3rd, thought i put it down in third, but when i was in top throttling off for the intersection it got the "not quite straight when you put it down" wobble and big puff of smoke as the front tire burnt up to 160kmph in a second. So through the rest of the gears it was only just off the ground.

hXc
6th February 2006, 15:38
teach ya on anything you care to suply...
That's the thing - I ain't learning on the SPADA and the bucket likes 2 wheels or no wheels so yeah.

Hitcher
6th February 2006, 15:39
A couple of days late, Young Chap. But I hope you had a pleasant day and the folks treated you well.

yungatart
6th February 2006, 15:48
His day was a 'treat' alright!!!

speights_bud
6th February 2006, 16:22
hippy birfday too choo! well for saturday anyways, Goodluck with the test tomorrow, no pressure:ride: hope to see you out there during the week sometime.

(P.s sounds like you had fun at the 1nitestand:yeah: )

froggyfrenchman
6th February 2006, 17:34
where were you then? Guess ill have to take the two of you to the duck to campout with the boys... So dont book anything else for the middle weekends in may!