PDA

View Full Version : Right place for a cage

Timber020
4th February 2006, 23:30
At the southern landfill, now I know your average mitz stationwagon depreciates quick but this guy took it a little to far....

Warr
5th February 2006, 00:07
At the southern landfill, now I know your average mitz stationwagon depreciates quick but this guy took it a little to far....
Good shot there.

Whats the rest of the story... Who could have been in the drivers seat?

Shadows
5th February 2006, 00:45
Thats some scary shit! Whoever it was must actually have driven there.

thealmightytaco
5th February 2006, 08:44
But if you gotta get rid of ALL your rubbish...

Timber020
5th February 2006, 20:48
The guy in the sunglasses was the driver, they got it out by dragging the whole car into the pit, it came down with a thump. The curb is about 20cm tall, he had to hit it as speed to get over it.

Highlander
5th February 2006, 20:51

Was that pun intended?

Timber020
6th February 2006, 21:59
Nope, im just accidently funny

Wolf
7th February 2006, 08:53
Fuck, bet his kidneys ached after that jarring! And I can only imagine what went through his mind as he felt the back end going over...

Fishy
7th February 2006, 09:03
Thats some funny shit!. Camera's are great at times like that. Not that I like to make fun of people misfortune but dam thas funny.

Beemer
9th February 2006, 09:56
I bet he gets out of taking the rubbish to the tip from now on! How embarrassing - was it the guy in sunnies by the car, or the one lurking at the top?

I photographed a similar one in Khandallah once when an old lady hit the accelerator instead of the brake and reversed up the kerb, over a low railing fence, and through the front window of the butcher's! It must be something to do with Mitsis - her car was a Mirage!

Sniper
9th February 2006, 10:11
Ahhh yes, people who don't know the difference between the brake and accelarator. Lots of fun when you are sitting in the office debating what to do.

Mooch
9th February 2006, 12:16
Yep , back it up ... keep coming .... keep coming .... Cellphone rings ... Hello dear , busy at the moment ...... F@ck , .... um stop right there.