PDA

View Full Version : WT was my inspiration.

Big Dave
5th February 2006, 20:14
WT was my inspiration.

www.motomail.co.nz

you'll see.

You can also see what's going on with the new showroom and outlet store.

WT ...inspirational - amazing.

cowpoos
5th February 2006, 20:35
what are you talkin about.... the site looks neat but???????????

hXc
5th February 2006, 20:36
One word...

Wheelies

Zed
5th February 2006, 20:38
Mmmm very up-market premises indeed, didn't look like much when I rode past it the other day.

Good work on the website Dave, I trust you had much input. Quite like the rider animation too!! :2thumbsup

Riff Raff
5th February 2006, 20:39
Great site. Love the entertainment section.

White trash
5th February 2006, 20:43
Brilliant site for both the web and the store.

Finally, NZ has a dedicated accessory store to rival the rest of the world. We should count ourselves lucky there's people willing to raise the bar.

Smokin
5th February 2006, 20:48
Cool, Im flying up on wednesday to pick up my new bike:banana:
If i can find the place ill pop in and pick up some new goodies.

Zed
5th February 2006, 20:50
...Love the entertainment section.Yeah agreed, just had a gawk at that myself. I recognise quite a few bikes/riders in there Dave, even one of myself on one wheel yipee!! :blip:

cowpoos
5th February 2006, 20:55
One word...

Wheelies

nope still don't get it :scratch:

Big Dave
5th February 2006, 20:58
Yeah agreed, just had a gawk at that myself. I recognise quite a few bikes/riders in there Dave, even one of myself on one wheel yipee!! :blip:

Cheers - quite a dew KBers.

I like it when you turn the power off. And if you can click on the bike it shows who it really is.

And thanks Riff Raff - all me own work - concept, design, graphics, photos, build - 'cept for Janet's pics too. - Never boring.

cowpoos
5th February 2006, 21:07
ah.....oh......I geddit.......gosh darn a darnie thing.....WT rubbing his balls all over his bikes tank :niceone:

mr me
5th February 2006, 21:20
Great site,With some good pics:blip:

Sniper
5th February 2006, 21:22
Nice work there guys.

Zed
5th February 2006, 21:59
ah.....oh......I geddit.......gosh darn a darnie thing.....WT ......................... all over his bikes tank :niceone:Far too much detail there Mr Poos, you're truly a sick puppy!

When i first opened that website with 'inspirational WT' in mind, the first thing I connected with him was that biker animation who pulls a wheelie then disappears into the horizon...or maybe Big Dave is just a fag at heart? :bleh:

Big Dave
5th February 2006, 22:18
Far too much detail there Mr Poos, you're truly a sick puppy!

When i first opened that website with 'inspirational WT' in mind, the first thing I connected with him was that biker animation who pulls a wheelie then disappears into the horizon...or maybe Big Dave is just a fag at heart? :bleh:

I've never noticed you being suicidal before.

Zed
5th February 2006, 22:22
I've never noticed you being suicidal before.O great, a death threat to ruin my weekend. Ta very much Dave, luv ya! :confused:

Big Dave
5th February 2006, 22:27
I was going to say 'harden up' - but in the context.....

Zed
5th February 2006, 22:30
I was going to say 'harden up' - but in the context.....Please, no more clues...:psst:

Holy Roller
5th February 2006, 22:59
slide shows are great:first:

Big Dave
5th February 2006, 23:09
When you click on the image to see the showroom, the text says

A small section of out showroom.

Other than the spelling error, good job on the site Dave.! Looks awesome
Also that image is pretty much the whole section, just a bit more to the camera's immediate left and right. When is the cafe up and running Dave??

Thank you.
On reflection - What i meant is it's a small part of motomail - Showroom - workshop - outlet store etc not shown.
- I'll change it now.
And yes there is more that is out of shot.

Don't know timeframes - You'd have to ask Chris.

Big Dave
7th February 2006, 09:04
I just updated a few more animations too.
www.motomail.co.nz

k14
7th February 2006, 10:05
WT was my inspiration.

www.motomail.co.nz

you'll see.

You can also see what's going on with the new showroom and outlet store.

WT ...inspirational - amazing.
Is it safe to open whilst at work? Reading that White Trash inspired the site I'm guessing it has something to do with cross dressing or gay cowboys et al.:rofl:

Big Dave
7th February 2006, 13:06
Is it safe to open whilst at work? Reading that White Trash inspired the site I'm guessing it has something to do with cross dressing or gay cowboys et al.:rofl:

Nice - Starring Jimmy Brokenback