PDA

View Full Version : Sky Sux

Yamahamaman
28th March 2004, 20:02
Promised live coverage of the World Superbike Series. What are we watching - delayed coverage. But wait, we have to wait for next week to see the Supersport coverage.

wari
28th March 2004, 20:06
Promised live coverage of the World Superbike Series. What are we watching - delayed coverage. But wait, we have to wait for next week to see the Supersport coverage.

You're kidding me !!! ... supersport is better'n sbk I reckon ... sheesh they're pushing it ...

me====> :kick: <===sky decision makers

Yamahamaman
28th March 2004, 20:09
You're kidding me !!! ... supersport is better'n sbk I reckon ... sheesh they're pushing it ...

me====> :kick: <===sky decision makers
Yeah, I think that they were too busy covering the cricket which was available free to air on 3 :whistle:

Andrew
28th March 2004, 20:46

So I take it the fact that I got sky installed a couple of days ago is a bad thing right?

k14
28th March 2004, 20:59
Atleast you guys could watch it. NZ idol is whats on at my place, not fair. :mad:

Anyone know when a replay is on?

wari
28th March 2004, 21:05
Atleast you guys could watch it. NZ idol is whats on at my place, not fair. :mad:

Whats up with that shit !! ... :spudwhat:

k14
28th March 2004, 21:07
Whats up with that shit !! ... :spudwhat:

Yeah, your telling me. Atleast the Possum tribute is on.

Jackrat
28th March 2004, 22:07
Maybe we could write a few letters an they will show it on Maori TV. :doh:

k14
28th March 2004, 22:24
Maybe we could write a few letters an they will show it on Maori TV. :doh:

They probably have enough money to get the live rights for moto gp.

Lou Girardin
29th March 2004, 06:53
With Te Reo commentary. Might have subtitles though.
I'd like to hear the Maori version of desmosedici.
Lou

merv
29th March 2004, 12:51
The Maori battalion fought in Italy and have good report with the Italians to this day so they can probably pronounce the Ducati names OK and they might want some sport on their channel.

Wenier
29th March 2004, 16:50
Damn sky is really suckin the fat one at the moment and pointing the motorcycle population of NZ to search for other ways to see the SBK

bikerboy
29th March 2004, 19:47
I'd like to hear the Maori version of desmosedici.
Lou

"te whangadesmosedicinati" :rolleyes:

wkid_one
29th March 2004, 22:17
"te whangadesmosedicinati" BRO

750Y
30th March 2004, 12:05
lol. i didn't even know the world superbikes had started, then again i haven't watched it since slight left and plus i don't have sky either... hmmm... are the in line 4 litre bikes allowed to run unrestricted intakes yet? or are they still propping ducati up?

riffer
30th March 2004, 12:09
Damn sky is really suckin the fat one at the moment and pointing the motorcycle population of NZ to search for other ways to see the SBK
Oh, I dunno. I was kinda cool to go to bed at 10.30 last night and watch the superbikes... long as you don't know who won its not too bad.

k14
30th March 2004, 12:37
lol. i didn't even know the world superbikes had started, then again i haven't watched it since slight left and plus i don't have sky either... hmmm... are the in line 4 litre bikes allowed to run unrestricted intakes yet? or are they still propping ducati up?

I think they let them run standard intake on the I4's now.

Vermeulen on the CBR1000 qualified 2nd and i think he came 2nd in both races. So it definately has potential. Strange how the R1's and ZX10's etc arent up there though.

SPman
30th March 2004, 15:44
..are the in line 4 litre bikes allowed to run.....

Where? where? I want one of them!

SPman
30th March 2004, 15:50
Strange how the R1's and ZX10's etc arent up there though. Sanchini got a 6th and a 7th on the ZX10 - the BSB is far more representative though, with wins by Honda and Suzuki, the Kwakas and Yams being competitive and the Dukes being in their rightful place - down the order!

Big Dog
30th March 2004, 18:34
Do we have any maori on line who would be happy to start a petition for us (maori last name in the opening credit should go a long way). They reckon it'll be back of air in 18 months anyway, and this way 10,000 bikers will remember them instead of 2-300 maori (who only really remember the fraud scandals). :lol:

merv
30th March 2004, 19:15
Do we have any maori on line who would be happy to start a petition for us (maori last name in the opening credit should go a long way). :lol:

Where's Ching Ching when we need him?