PDA

View Full Version : aussie SBK

expat bj
28th March 2004, 20:09
What a couple of races. I liked the second one and go old McCoy and Chilli. Good to see the Honda up there can't wait till silverstone and Brands this year.
I here that you guys had to wait as I rang a mate back there and he said it was on at 8pm plus no GP's this year.
I have a day of bike racing as world supers, british superbikes start today, world motocross and Moto GP testing in Spain all live, not to rub it in. :laugh:

Yamahamaman
28th March 2004, 20:12
What a couple of races. I liked the second one and go old McCoy and Chilli. Good to see the Honda up there can't wait till silverstone and Brands this year.
I here that you guys had to wait as I rang a mate back there and he said it was on at 8pm plus no GP's this year.
I have a day of bike racing as world supers, british superbikes start today, world motocross and Moto GP testing in Spain all live, not to rub it in. :laugh:
Gee thanks, we won't bother to watch the DELAYED BROADCAST.

SPman
28th March 2004, 22:31
Barstard! :bleh:

Wenier
29th March 2004, 10:06
damn i missed it now i deserve a good beating :(

White trash
29th March 2004, 10:35
Go McCoy!!!!!!!!!

And hows Toselands rear wheel antics? :eek5:

DEATH_INC.
29th March 2004, 20:59
Don't forget about Frankie.....on a two year old bike no less!!!!

johno
29th March 2004, 22:25
Email Sky and tell them how pissed off you are at not getting GP coverage, and only delayed coverage of Superbilke. sky@skytv.co.nz

k14
30th March 2004, 08:22
Email Sky and tell them how pissed off you are at not getting GP coverage, and only delayed coverage of Superbilke. sky@skytv.co.nz

Been there done that. Just falls on deaf ears :ar15:

wari
30th March 2004, 09:07
Been there done that. Just falls on deaf ears :ar15:

Its not their ears you should be targeting you===> :kick: <===sky