PDA

View Full Version : lurking by the toilets

Fatjim
8th February 2006, 08:19
Saw thus hussy hanging round the toilets in havelok at the weekend. Roumer has it, whe went home with that dodgy looking bloke whos about to make his move.

Sniper
8th February 2006, 08:46
Errrrrr, interesting. :laugh:

skelstar
8th February 2006, 08:51
Those are Hawkes Bay folk FJ?

Fatjim
8th February 2006, 09:15
Yungatart and MSTRS

MSTRS
8th February 2006, 09:20
......went home with that dodgy looking bloke whos about to make his move.
Note the casual, almost nonchalant, approach. Guys, if you want to score, you can't appear too eager. (But find your own girl - this one is MINE, I tells thee)

cowpoos
8th February 2006, 11:44
Note the casual, almost nonchalant, approach. Guys, if you want to score, you can't appear too eager. (But find your own girl - this one is MINE, I tells thee)

nah...I think it that bling chain round ya neck.... chicks are like magpies...atracted to shiny objects and guys on suzukis :done:

MSTRS
8th February 2006, 11:47
Bling chain?? Not me. That be sunnies, I tell ya. And you still can't have 'er

madboy
8th February 2006, 11:53
Oh come on fella, you're chasing a chick that's lining up outside the gents? Might be the mother of your children and all that, but what kind of morality is that reflecting on your kids?!

yungatart
8th February 2006, 14:34
This is the thanks I get aye, fatjim. You get to sleep in our spare bed, I cook you bacon and eggs for breakfast and this is how you repay me, well that's gratitude for you! Hmmph! You'll keep!! :apumpin:

froggyfrenchman
8th February 2006, 17:45
well you never cooked me any bacon! And i have a few discrimitory pics of my own, now that i have your boy well and truly blackmailed. Please courier cooked bacon to...
Frog
C/o Furnware industries
Omahu Rd
Hastings.

or if thursday or friday this week...

That furnature dude
John Paul college
some street
Rotoveags

Might pay to wrap it in tin foil if going to stinksville, and chuck in a few eggs to keep it warm.

yungatart
9th February 2006, 17:35
You never slept at my house- or turned up for breakfast!
BUT.... the bacon is in the mail.....it is a 40 cent stamp isn't it?

kro
10th February 2006, 05:39
Hmm, for some reason I expected to open this thread and see names like Hugh Grant, or George Michael.

yungatart
10th February 2006, 07:40
It's not our fault we're only legends in our lunchtimes y'know