PDA

View Full Version : Fit 21yo seeks work

Big Dave
8th February 2006, 12:22
My son Matthew is after a steady Job. He's been doing casual labouring, but is looking to move in with his girlfriend and needs a more regular income.

He's fit, very tall (2m) and would be a natural for Gib work, cornices, lighting etc but he tells me he'll do anything to get set up.

Any of of you guys need / spot anything - cookin pizzas, whatever - ping me pls.

dc.

Timber020
8th February 2006, 12:38
Tell him to move to wellington, I'll train him up as an arborist!

Colapop
8th February 2006, 12:41
What are his interests - what would he do if he could do anything he wanted? It'll help him stay in work longer.

Finn
8th February 2006, 13:23

Question: What's the best way to kill a Poehuuuutakawa without getting caught.

And Dave, I just PM'd you. Might have something for your son.

imdying
8th February 2006, 13:35
Oh that note, anyone in Christchurch who isn't a plonker want to sell car parts? PM me.

onearmedbandit
8th February 2006, 13:50
anyone in Christchurch who isn't a plonker .

That leaves about 78 people to choose from.

dawnrazor
8th February 2006, 13:52
Dave are you aware this thread reads like the dodgy small ads from a tabloid, no offence but I thought you where trying to pimp your son for a second.:yes:

James Deuce
8th February 2006, 14:12

Speaking of that, can you please give me a call Timber?

Big Dave
8th February 2006, 15:01
Dave are you aware this thread reads like the dodgy small ads from a tabloid, no offence but I thought you where trying to pimp your son for a second.:yes:

I thought I was talking to kinda friends and didn't need to cover every double meaning.:wacko:

GR81
8th February 2006, 15:08
where in auckland is he looking for work?

bugjuice
8th February 2006, 15:13
i was hoping daughter..
i have some dishes that need doing

Motu
8th February 2006, 15:14
No work here if he's over 5ft 6in - no one taller than managment is to be employed....company policy.....

Come join the Police if he can handle 5 months in Porirua!

And a lifetime of hate and abuse from the rest of the community :crazy:

Big Dave
8th February 2006, 15:35
Come join the Police if he can handle 5 months in Porirua!

He's not an NZ citizen and not the right personality type. But I have suggested the Air force on more than one occasion.

Big Dave
8th February 2006, 15:39
where in auckland is he looking for work?

He goes to the 'labour exchange'. All I know - he's living on the shore now.

onearmedbandit
8th February 2006, 15:41
But I have suggested the Air force on more than one occasion.

Have we got one? Did anyone see where we left it?

Patrick
8th February 2006, 15:42
And a lifetime of hate and abuse from the rest of the community :crazy:

But only from the law breakers...not the law abiding bulk of the community...

OOOOOOOOOOOH.....

I HAVE A NEW IDEA...

LETS TURN THIS THREAD INTO YET ANOTHER ANTI COP THING...

:argh: :brick: :Pokey: :Offtopic:

Good luck for the big guy... check the fire service... could use him to pluck cats out of trees, no ladders needed!!

Big Dave
8th February 2006, 15:43
Have we got one? Did anyone see where we left it?

Yeah - It worked for my bruddah the hippie - he did a stint. reckons it would be great for the kid.

I'm not anti-cop, I just don't trust them.

Wouldn't want a copper checking out my PC, or my house, or my bike / car / whatever.

I don't hate cops, but I don't like them either.

That will be all...

Hey Dave... plenty of call centre work available :D

Gremlin
8th February 2006, 16:12
He goes to the 'labour exchange'. All I know - he's living on the shore now.
Having done that, is he interested in something in the construction industry then?? And as someone said, is he committed?? I could see if somebody (speak to someone who builds houses, plus the sub contractors - ie gib) wanted to take him on, but from their perspective, they don't want their time wasted (no offence)

Maha
8th February 2006, 16:39
I have pm"d you about a job Big Dave, well for your son at least, read it and let me know, you will have my phone number......

sAsLEX
8th February 2006, 16:46
He's not an NZ citizen and not the right personality type. But I have suggested the Air force on more than one occasion.

YVAN EHT NIOJ!!!

he's living on the shore now.

he is already close!

Mr Skid
8th February 2006, 17:04
YVAN EHT NIOJ!!!Even more gay sex than the fight club.

Timber020
8th February 2006, 19:49
[QUOTE=Finn]Question: What's the best way to kill a Poehuuuutakawa without getting caught.

You dont, killing other peoples trees for pitiful reasons is like puting oil on a well used corner because you dont like a bike rider. You might get some personal satisfaction but youve hurt alot of people by doing it. And theres a very good chance you will be caught.

Quasievil
8th February 2006, 20:16
My son Matthew is after a steady Job. He's been doing casual labouring, but is looking to move in with his girlfriend and needs a more regular income.

He's fit, very tall (2m) and would be a natural for Gib work, cornices, lighting etc but he tells me he'll do anything to get set up.

Any of of you guys need / spot anything - cookin pizzas, whatever - ping me pls.

dc.

I will see if we got anything in the warehouse tommorrow and let you know if we have Dave

Finn
8th February 2006, 20:54
[QUOTE=Finn]Question: What's the best way to kill a Poehuuuutakawa without getting caught.

You dont, killing other peoples trees for pitiful reasons is like puting oil on a well used corner because you dont like a bike rider. You might get some personal satisfaction but youve hurt alot of people by doing it. And theres a very good chance you will be caught.

Easy wood pecker, it's my tree. I've tried poisoning it but the only thing I killed were a couple of Tui's and a sparrow. Now help me with my tree problem or more birdies will suffer.