PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust options

pastybee
8th February 2006, 20:54
I have a Honda Bros 650 and was wondering if anyone may shed some information about exhaust options and what it does for the preformance off the bike..also a ruff cost would be nice.

I have found a picture of the bike with a mod exhaust and one with the standard one which i have (Its short exhaust)

Any info would be great.

Peter

cowpoos
8th February 2006, 20:57
ring neptune mufflers in wellington...and pop round and see him...he'll sort ya out good... :niceone:

Zapf
9th February 2006, 17:43
I have a Honda Bros 650 and was wondering if anyone may shed some information about exhaust options and what it does for the preformance off the bike..also a ruff cost would be nice.

I have found a picture of the bike with a mod exhaust and one with the standard one which i have (Its short exhaust)

Any info would be great.

Peter

Mate... those M4 Exhaust are the BOMB

FROSTY
9th February 2006, 20:28
dude--go the www.M4exhausts.com You will be bloody hard pressed to get a better setup for your bike

geoffm
9th February 2006, 21:06

Any info would be great.

Peter

Google for Honda Hawk info - what was sold in the US. They were frequently raced in lightweight twins until the SV650s came out and cleaned the field
Cranks were the weak point if you wanted serious power.
Geoff

finerd
2nd August 2006, 20:34
Posting a bit late, But anyone with a Bros/Hawk.....

Chuck Anything on.
It'll be better than the Catilyic converter. You can use the stock exhaust as
a boat anchor its so heavy.

It wont bog when accelerating and revs freely though the gears, a huge Improvement, remember to remove the airbox lid to let the bike breathe as well.

Deristricting it will also allow for first gear wheelys with a bit of a yank on the bars