PDA

View Full Version : Borders

Yamahamaman
29th March 2004, 19:03
Hey Andrew & MikeL. Thanks for your company today - I had a great time.

Murray

MikeL
29th March 2004, 19:44
Hey Andrew & MikeL. Thanks for your company today - I had a great time.

Murray

Me too. After we went off I got to thinking about Andrew's suggestion for a ride that afternoon. Not such a bad idea (to hell with professonal conscience). If someone had twisted my arm (the right one, not the left) I would have been in. After my boring marking meeting I was free at 3:00 so rode over to Holeshot to have a look at their naked bikes. A nice XJR, an even nicer and almost affordable Thunderbird (but for the same price I could get a brand new GSX1400) and a naked Kawasaki 1100 (ZX1100? - not familiar with this model so might have it wrong - does anyone know it?).
So much time, so little to do...
All in all a good day.

jrandom
29th March 2004, 20:38
almost affordable Thunderbird

ah, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan...

brand new GSX1400

Oh, come on. Just get a bloody Bindit 12 and be done w'it, man. For that matter a new nekkid SV thou goes for about the same as a new GSX1400 dunnit? Bit more poke too, oi imagine, and comfy enough (when I sat on one at Holeshot, anyway).

naked Kawasaki 1100

New Z1000. 'nuff said. Must be a few mildly thrashed examples in the second-hand market by now. They're so *tiny* in the flesh. I used to think they were gorgeous until I saw a Brutale up close, and that just spoiled it for me.